Desperate Measures - Cover

Desperate Measures

Copyright© 2001 by JenniferE

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Maria was an unruly, disrespectful teenager with no regard for others, especially her mother Janet. But when the girl goes too far Janet takes matters into her own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Fisting   Water Sports   Scatology  

Eighteen-year-old Maria Hudson ran through the front door, slung her shopping bags on the floor, and stomped up the stairs without even a simple greeting for her mother. There were no other words for young Maria's behavior other than 'rude', 'belligerent' and 'rebellious'. She listened to no one, especially her poor mother, and did exactly as she pleased. The evidence of her juvenile delinquency was plastered all over her from the 'snake bracelet' tattooed on her ankle to the large ring so brazenly hanging from her small left nipple. Maria was a real problem and the young girl was going further down hill fast.

Janet Hudson didn't know what to do with her brazen, young daughter. She was sure the girl was into all kinds of trouble and she felt helpless to stop her. She had tried everything imaginable to bring her up properly but all her compassion and understanding seemed to have failed miserably.

As she stooped to pick up the spilled merchandise Janet felt a tinge of anger ignite inside of her. She felt like a common slave to her daughter, always doing whatever necessary to avoid a confrontation with the girl. It just wasn't fair the way Maria treated her. She worked hard throughout the week to support the both of them and the least she deserved was a little respect from her daughter.

Janet's anger stewed as she cleaned up the mess. She picked up what appeared to be a fake diamond ring from the floor and upon examining it more closely she realized it was the real thing.

'My god!' she thought. 'This must be worth a fortune!'

In an instant Janet realized that her daughter had stolen the ring from some VERY high priced jewelry boutique. It was too much. The girl had gone to far and Janet knew she had to do something drastic to stop her before it was too late. She stormed to the stairway and yelled up to her daughter.

"Maria! Maria!" she shouted.

"What?" the girl screamed from her bedroom, not bothering to get up for her mother. Her voice carried a bitchy, aggravated air to it.

"Get down here now!" Janet shouted angrily.

"Alright! Alright!" yelled Maria as she trudged down the hallway. She glared angrily down at her mother for disturbing her.

"Is this yours?" Janet barked as she held up the sparkling ring.

"Yeah! What about it?"

"Where did you get it?" she demanded.

"None of your damn business!" Maria hissed back.

"You stole this! Didn't you?"

"So what if I did?" Maria laughed, "What are you gonna do about it?"

"This", she said shaking the ring at her daughter, "is grand larceny!"

"Oh, fuck off!" Maria bellowed as she turned and stomped back to her bedroom. She closed the door behind herself and locked it.

Janet went into a fit of rage and bounded up the stairs, the ring still tight in her grip. When she found the door locked she began pounding madly on it with her fists.

"Open this door!" she yelled, her anger flooding through her like a torrential hurricane.

"Fuck off!" came Maria's muffled voice.

Janet turned away from the room and walked slowly back down the stairs trying desperately to quell her temper. She had reach the breaking point though and even her best efforts to calm herself failed.

"That girl needs some severe discipline!" she said quietly as she headed for the kitchen.

Janet knew that the welfare of her daughter was at stake and knew that she was going to have to take desperate measures to instill respect and obedience in the out-of-control teenager. As she sat at the table, trembling with rage, a plan began to develop in her mind. She remembered the religious deprogrammers and the extreme measures they had to go through to remove the brainwashing that cult leaders had used on their victims. Janet decided a similar plan would be necessary to save her daughter's life.

Janet spent the rest of her day making lists and planning Maria's 'conversion' to a disciplined and respectful human being. It was late afternoon by the time she had formulated a complete plan and she had to hurry to do her shopping before the stores closed. She bought most everything from the local hardware store but stopped to make a few purchases at the pharmacy.

Arriving home, Janet was relieved to see that Maria had gone out but was infuriated with her failure to leave a note saying where she was going. It was more fuel for the unquenchable furnace of anger inside of her and it compelled her to even greater determination. She stormed up to Maria's bedroom and flung open the door. The room was a filthy mess. Her first reaction was to clean it but she caught herself and left the room as it was.

Janet's first project was to replace Maria's doorknob with another, which did not have a lock. It wasn't nearly as hard as she thought it would be and her satisfaction with her work helped to urge her on. She bolted padlocks to the frame of the small window that opened onto the front yard and locked them tight. Next Janet tied a single rope to the bottom of the brass headboard and let it drop to the floor. She fastened two similar roped to either side of the footboard.

With satisfaction, Janet put the rest of her supplies in her own closet and went to make herself dinner. As she ate she rehearsed her plan over and over again in her mind. This was it, Maria's last chance. Once her 'deprogramming' was in motion, she knew she couldn't turn back.

Janet retired early in the evening. Her plan required her to be up at odd hours and she knew she would need all the sleep she could get.

At four AM she awoke with her alarm clock buzzing annoyingly in her ear. When she finally regained full consciousness she climbed out of bed and changed into her black one-piece bathing suit and tied her long, jet-black hair up into a bun. She was going to need great freedom of movement for her task and the bathing suit would afford her that freedom.

Janet eyed herself in the mirror. She was not a gorgeous woman but she wasn't by any means unattractive. She had full, round, melon- sized breasts that were topped with large brown areolas and thick, rubbery nipples. Her thirty-four inch waist was a bit wide for her tastes but it did blend voluptuously into womanly hips and full, lush ass cheeks. The large triangle of curly dark hair that protected her vulva, Janet kept neatly trimmed, just in case. She shook her head as she thought about all she had given up for her daughter. For seven years she had refrained from dating or any sexual activities to set an example for her daughter and she missed the intimacy that she longed to share with someone. With firm resolve Janet stepped into the hallway.

It took several seconds for the woman to build up her emotional momentum before stepping through her daughter's bedroom door. As she did she thought of the times that Maria had mistreated her. She felt the anger inside of her ignite once again and with a deep breath she pushed the door open.

Maria lie in bed sleeping, a single sheet pulled up, covered her from the neck down. The nightlight beside her illuminated the soft, gentle features of her face and her closely cropped dark hair. Janet gazed down at her young daughter and was amazed at how innocent and vulnerable she looked. She almost had second thoughts about her plan but she forced herself to remember how her daughter acted earlier in the day and how abusive she had been.

With a gentle tug, Janet pulled the cover slowly from her daughter to give her easy access to the girl's arms. She gasped when she saw the thick, gold ring piercing Maria's small pink nipple. She tried to stifle her anger at the girls intentional disfiguring of her own body but the fire that had begun the day before would not die so easily.

In a quick, lurching movement, Janet jumped on top of her daughter, straddling her torso and swiftly grabbing both hands before the teenager knew what was happening.

"What the hell?" Maria screamed, as she was shaken awake. She immediately began struggling wildly against her mother.

Janet lifted her ass off of her daughter's belly and then slammed back down into her, knocking the wind out of the startled girl. Maria stopped flailing, her mouth opened in a silent scream as her lungs tried to refill themselves. With her daughter temporarily defenseless, Janet easily tied the girl's wrists together with the rope that was bound to the headboard.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Maria howled as she struggled against the rope.

Janet raised her open hand above her head and swung it down hard into her daughter's face, slapping the girl nearly senseless.

"Shut up!" Janet hissed through clenched teeth. "I'm sick of listening to you! Shut up!"

While Maria lay stunned from the harsh blow, Janet sprang from the bed and hurried to bind her daughter's legs. But when she pulled the covers off the girl and looked at her thighs, she almost fainted.

The insides of Maria's soft, tender thighs were covered with ugly black and blue love bites. Janet was horrified but she didn't let her emotions get in the way of her duty. She roughly pulled each of her daughter's ankles downward and tied them to either end of the footboard. When she was sure the knots were tight she stood back to look at her daughter.

She was truly a pretty girl, her long slender body stretched out lewdly on the bed. Her only covering was her soft cotton bikini panties that were so small, they barely covered her puffy vulva. Maria's exposed breasts looked like luscious little mounds of white chocolate topped with bright pink little cherries - almost! The thick gold ring that was stuck through her small tit-bud marred the appearance of her otherwise gorgeously nubile body. Janet shook her head with disgust and disapproval at the hideous defilement of her daughter. She imagined how beautiful Maria would look when her re-education was complete.

"Mother! What the fuck are you doing? Let me go!" Maria screamed as her mother's eyes roamed wickedly over her.

Janet's head snapped upwards quickly. Giving her daughter a smug 'I've got you!' look, turned and walked from the room, slamming and locking the door behind herself.

Janet hissed out a long sigh of relief once she was in her own room. The brief struggle with her daughter had set her heart to pounding and she was out of breath. But more than that was the fact that something new was burning inside the woman along with her anger. The site of Maria's helpless, nearly nude body bound to the bed had kindled an erotic thrill in Janet and it was beginning to burn hotter. She had never been sexually stimulated by a woman before and wondered why this whole thing was turning her on. Still, she felt in control once again and that invigorated her.

"Mother! You bitch! Let me go!"

Maria's muffled screams of desperation were sweet in Janet's ears. She had taken more than enough from the girl and now she was ready to serve her daughter with the same treatment and worse. She pealed the bathing suite from her body and lay back on the bed.

"Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" Maria yelled out.

A tiny quiver of pleasure ran through Janet's long neglected sex as she listened to the panicked shouts of her daughter. She was amused to find that her Maria's torment and helplessness would actually turn her on in such a perverse way. Janet found that she didn't really care. In fact she hoped that it would help her to carry her plan out to the finish.

"You goddamn bitch! I hate you! You're nothing but a frigid whore!"

Janet listened to the vile language spewing from Maria's mouth and her anger as well as her passion began to rise. The warm embers of rage that were kindling inside of her set fire to the years of her sexual denial, causing an inferno of lust to explode inside of her.

Jumping from the bed Janet went to her closet and retrieved a thin, black leather belt. Storming back to Maria's room she threw the door open and stomped to her daughter's bedside.

THWACK!

Stiff leather flew threw the air with a sharp hiss and landed across Maria's sensitive belly. The teenager's body stiffened and arched as she cried out in horror.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Goddammit! Goddammit!" she screamed.

Maria felt as if someone was dragging a hot poker across her stomach and although the source of the fire was in one place, tendrils of the searing pain shot through her entire body. Janet felt her vaginal walls clench at the sound of her daughter's anguished cries. She raised the belt again.

THWACK!

Maria's body convulsed when the belt slammed into her a second time, causing the teenager's breath to be sucked from her. Her mouth flew open in a silent scream as her lungs tried to refill themselves. Janet felt a hot twinge of excitement ripple through her as she watched her daughter writhe in silent agony. Two bright red welts rose quickly from Maria's soft white skin, creating a brilliantly sadistic picture. Janet spoke as her daughter tried desperately to catch her breath.

"It's education time young lady!" she said, shaking the belt in Maria's face. "Time to pay the piper!"

"Whaaa..." Maria gurgled through her still gaping mouth. Her chest was heaving and her body had begun to tremble from the scorching pain in her belly.

"You are going to learn respect for me once and for all." Janet hissed. "You may hate me when I'm finished with you but you will certainly respect me!"

Rebellion stormed through Maria's young mind and in a fit of temper she bellowed out a slew of obscenities at her mother.

"Fuck you, bitch! I hate you already! You're nothing but a frigid, fucking, cunt whore!"

THWAK! THWAK!

Two brutally hot cracks of the belt landed across Maria's small breasts, raising glowing red welts where they landed. Maria screamed out in agony as sizzling hot pain seared through her tender nipples and across her chest. In a rush of pain, fear and anger Maria burst into tears and her body began to shake uncontrollably. Goose bumps popped up on her naked flesh as she shivered.

Janet felt her pussy quiver repeatedly as she gazed down at her crying daughter. Thick, warm cunt cream began to ooze from her aroused fuck channel, wetting her puffy cuntal lips and matting her dark pubic hair. She took a deep, controlling breath as she spoke quietly to Maria.

"I am not a whore! You are the filthy whore!" Janet hissed evilly. "Just look at you! You look like a common slut!"

"Fuck you!" Maria growled between sobs. Her torso was on fire with molten pain unlike the young girl had ever felt before.

"No! Fuck you!" Janet hissed back. She looked down at Maria's nipple ring and grabbed it with two fingers.

"What is THIS!" she bellowed. "Is this what you do to your gorgeous little body? Defile it?"

"Fuck you!" Maria screamed.

Janet yanked firmly on the golden ring, pulling and twisting it, unmercifully stretching her daughter's tit upwards. Maria let out a shrill scream as she felt her small nipple being nearly torn from her young breast. Janet held it stretched out for several painful seconds before twisting it in a half circle then letting it go.

Maria lurched when she felt her tit slap back onto her chest. It felt as if a hot ice pick had been stabbed straight down into her breast and she shook uncontrollably as she sobbed.

"Please! No more! Goddamn! No more!" the teenager cried.

"No more?" Janet hissed back. "No more? I'm just getting started my darling daughter! I've put up with your shit for years! Now you're going to get it all back!"

Janet felt her arousal building inside of her and she allowed it to burn, firing it with her own perversely awakened imagination. She felt the sexual hunger of several years suddenly boil up inside of her. Janet laid the end of the belt onto her daughter's soft thighs, indicating the blue passion bites there.

"What the hell is this? Who did this to you?" she asked, with contempt in her voice.

"What does it matter?" Maria sobbed.

"Wrong answer!" the older woman screamed.

Janet reached down with her free hand and hooked her fingers into the crotch of Maria's tight panties, scratching her nails across the girl's sensitive labia. With one fast yank she tore the skimpy briefs away revealing her daughter's pussy completely. Only the elastic waistband survived the attack and it held tightly around the young girls trim waist.

Janet's mouth began to water as she gazed at her daughter's young cunt. The small dark patch of black hair did little to hide the girl's petal-like pussy lips and her protruding pleasure nub. She licked her lips as she flicked Maria's clit roughly.

A sense of pure terror slammed brutally into Maria as she watched her mother walk to the foot of the bed and raise the belt.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

"Noooooooooooooooooo!" Maria screamed out helplessly as the leather bit into her sensitive pussy.

Janet laid five vicious cracks into her daughter's vulnerable sex, aiming directly for the teenager's protruding little clitoris. Each one of the ghastly lashes hit its mark perfectly, sending Maria into convulsions. The teenager was delirious with pain and felt as if she was about to black out. She couldn't even cry. Her teeth ground together painfully as her body jerked out of control and she began to hyperventilate.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.