Robbing the Bunker - Cover

Robbing the Bunker

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Chapter 20: Peter's Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Peter's Party - Jack Lostridge is a blue collar kind of guy working to salvage an old government research facility. He's bored with his life, hates his job, and couldn't get laid in a whore house with $100. What he finds inside the old bunker changes his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Science Fiction   BDSM   Torture   Oral Sex   Slow  

The party was in full swing when we arrived. Inside the house was an orgy. Various groups performed sex acts in the alcoves and rooms, guests milled about discussing what they saw. We walked around noting people. I found Peter immediately. He was a well-dressed man surrounded by sycophants. He seemed to enjoy watching the festivities rather than joining in them, leading me to conclude that Peter was the type that got his kicks from controlling the emotions of others rather than by participating in the act itself.

Sue led her two assistants through the party on leashes. Playing her role to the hilt, she haughtily stalked up the stairs seeming to size up her competition. The trio found a room where another dominitrix was performing with a slave girl. Rather than wait or look for another room, Sue took the opportunity to join in, showing the crowd her strap on before entering the slave girl from behind. This was obviously something the crowd found new and exciting. Sue's act had them groping each other, some disrobed and groveled at her feet, begging to enter the scene.

Sue had Andrea brought forth on a leash and made her eat the other dominitrix, drawing gasps of disbelief from people in the room. This brazen pornography shocked the jaded 1920's crowd. Sensing that she had their attention, Sue concentrated on using Andrea as the center of attention. Drawing her forward, Sue pushed her hips forward and made Andrea suck her dildo before Sue entered her.

Soon, as I had hoped, Michael arrived to survey the scene. He appeared to be impressed and, after the act was over, made his way to Sue and invited her back into another wing of the house for a smaller "more select soiree." To my consternation, however, Peter also asked Sue about Michael. I wasn't sure how he'd made the connection between her and his missing steward, but Sue handled herself beautifully. She told Peter that she and Michael were acquainted and that Michael had left instructions for her to receive his invitation if his business trip kept him from attending. Peter seemed to accept this but I couldn't quell the alarm I felt.

The private party was a much smaller event, held on Peter's terrace. Slaves paraded around dressed like Arabian harem girls, while Peter and his guests lounged on overstuffed pillows. As before, the scene was decorated with slaves performing sex with guests while Peter watched. What was different, I noted, was that Peter had added a turban to his costume, obviously concealing an MC Device. I concluded that Peter was actually orchestrating some of the action.

I hung back and waited for the look of concentration of Peter's face that would indicate he was trying to use the Device to control someone. As soon as I saw it, I slipped into Peter's mind and looked for a weakness. Inside, I roamed the now familiar "house" setting of another person's mind.

What I found disgusted me. Peter had overshadowed his tremendous intellect with an addiction to the power and hedonism the Device gave him. His memories told a story of a man fallen from grace. Feeling ignored by women, he had started by using them, singularly and then in groups, to explore his own fantasies. Growing bored easily, he had sunk into perversion experimenting with men, women, and children in various combinations and activities. I left Peter's mind quickly, the vision of some of Peter's more spectacular debauchery still vivid.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.