Crazy Bet - Cover

Crazy Bet

Copyright© 2001 by Scorpio00155

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She makes a crazy bet with her best friend as to who can seduce her son first!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

His comments lifted my spirits and as we headed for the next boutique he lifted them even more with light conversation and the occasional hug. Inside the next place the story couldn't have been more different, no sooner had we set foot inside than an assistant was with us. She listened while I tried to explain what I was after and then listened again when my son explained it all without hesitations and blushes.

"Okay," the assistant smiled "I think I know just what you are looking for, please come this way."

We followed her to a display off to one side of the shop where, sure enough, we found sheer blouses and short skirts. In fact we found an even wider range to choose from than in the 'Next' store, not only that but the assistant was even pulling out stuff to show me that was much better than in the other place.

"Does madam want to try some of these on?" she asked.

"Can I?" I responded with surprise.

"Of course." The woman smiled.

With half a dozen blouses and five skirts I followed the assistant to a changing room, she smiled as she stepped out. Lord was I glad to be alone in there, those blouses were so sheer that they hid nothing, every line and pattern on my bra was clearly visible, but at the same time I must admit that I did like the look. As for the skirts, most were just fine, shorter than I normally wore, but that just meant I showed off more leg and I had always thought my legs were my best features, but there was one skirt that was so short it barely covered my groin and buttocks. I was putting that particular skirt aside to give back to the assistant when I remembered that it had been my son that had chosen it, I paused and looked at the skirt remembering his smile when I didn't reject it out of hand. Well if my son wanted to see his mother in such a short skirt so be it, I grinned, after all the whole point of the exercise was to get my son interested in me as a woman and not just as his mother.

"I'll take these." I said to the young assistant when I went to the counter with the three blouses and skirts I'd finally selected.

"Madam will look wonderful in them," she smiled with sincerity "you have the figure and the looks to wear such clothing."

"Why thank you." I beamed at her.

"Uh, if you don't mind me asking," the young girl said in a lower voice "did you want to get the full effect of these items?"

"Full effect?" I was puzzled at first, then the penny dropped "Oh, yes, I was planning on showing a little to my... uh, boyfriend."

"Then can I suggest a visit to Mirabelles, they've only opened recently," the girl said lowering her voice even more "but they do a wonderful range of lingerie, amongst other things."

"Thanks for the tip." I grinned as I gathered up my bags "Now where's that son of mine got to?"

Where indeed. I hadn't seen him since I'd gone into the changing room, I looked around until I spotted him, my happy smile froze on my face when I saw him talking to Wendy.

"... must be about done by now," Wendy was saying as I approached them "I'm sure she won't mind you coming along with... Oh, hi Linda, I was just saying to Philip that you wouldn't mind if he came along with me for the rest of the day."

"It's up to Philip," I sighed knowing I was about to lose out to her yet again "I would like his help, but if he wants to go with you that's okay by me."

My son was standing almost between us looking from one of us to the other in what looked to be confusion, then he smiled and looked at Wendy while I gave an inner groan.

"Sorry Wendy," he said to my surprise and Wendy's "I did promise to help mum out and I like to keep my promises."

"I understand honey," Wendy replied through almost gritted teeth "how about we go out on Monday?"

"Okay," Philip answered her with a smile "I'll look forward to that."

Wendy said her farewells, which included a full kiss with tongue for my son, and departed. My son watched her leave and shook his head then looked at me.

"I'll take some of those." He said indicating the bags I was carrying "So where to now?"

"A shoe shop," I smiled as I handed him half the bags "there's one just over there."

When we went into the shoe shop I instantly spotted what I was after, high heel shoes. I didn't have any at home and that was because the damned things killed my arches, but now I was fighting for my son and my arches could just complain away.

"Mum," Philip sighed when he saw what I was after "you know those things make your feet ache."

"I know, but they do make a woman's legs look better." I smiled back.

"If you say so," he said as though disbelieving it "but I don't think much of them myself."

I could tell by the tone of his voice that he really meant what he said, frowning I looked at the display of high heels then back at my son.

"So what do you suggest?" I asked.

"Me?" he sounded surprised "Well those low open toed shoes over there look very nice."

I looked at the shoes he was indicating and was impressed by his choice, the had all the features and elegance of high heels without the heel, I knew I could wear them comfortably. It was the work of a moment to try on the display pair, lord did they feel comfortable and they looked very good, so I collared an assistant and bought a pair in red and another pair in black. Apart from undergarments I'd bought all I needed to at least put up a show against Wendy.

"It's after ten mum," Philip said appearing by my side again "that shop should be open by now."

"Shop?" I said a little puzzled at first "Oh, that Mira... whatever it's called."

"Mirabelles." He offered.

"That's it." I grinned "The girl in the other shop mentioned that place too. Come on, let's go have a look."

We made our way to Mirabelles all set to have a browse, yes, the place was open, but they would only let over 18's inside. Philip seemed unconcerned about this and encouraged me to go inside on my own, but the whole point of the shopping trip was to get him thinking about me in sexier clothing.

"But..." I protested.

"Mum," he interrupted before I could say more "just go and look around for both of us, you can tell me all about the place later. While you're in there I'll be looking around that second hand book place across the street."

"Oh, alright." I sighed "Meet you back here."

He grinned and went off to look at the shop he'd pointed out while I went into Mirabelles. My eyes nearly popped out when the first thing I saw was a display stand full of vibrators... all sizes, shapes and colours!

"Oh my!" I breathed as it dawned on me that the place was a sex shop.

I'd never been in a shop like this and I felt a little embarrassed about being there, nevertheless I went further into the shop and was relieved to see lingerie further back in the place. Browsing through the racks I wondered just who bought some of these things, I mean a pair of panties that looked more like shoe strings couldn't be comfortable, could it?

"That's a thong madam." A voice at my shoulder said quietly.

"Oh!" I gasped in surprise as I turned to look at the woman that had seemingly appeared from nowhere "Did I look that puzzled?"

"Just a little." She smiled "Are you just browsing or was there something specific you were looking for?"

"Well, I was looking for some underwear to go with some blouse and skirts I've just bought." I replied.

She had me describe the blouses and skirts, smiled, nodded her head and guided me to another rack which held just what I had been looking for. Fingering fine lacy bra and panty sets I smiled at the thought of my son's face when he saw me in the gossamer undergarments. With the help of the assistant it didn't take me long to pick a couple of sets, but I was still curious about the other clothes.

"Do people really buy things like that thong?" I asked the woman.

"Oh yes," she smiled "and not just young girls. The only thing with the thong is that you need to shave for it to have the full effect."

"Hmmm," I frowned "the shaving part I don't mind, it's the itching that comes later I hate."

"So do I," She laughed "which is why I shave every other day, it keeps the itching at bay and my husband adores it. Why don't you have a browse while I wrap these for you."

She went off to bag up the undergarments I was buying while I took another look at what I can only call 'playwear'. There were some lovely garments, many were diaphanous, others with strategic peek-a-boo panels designed to tease, but I kept coming back to the thongs, they fascinated me for some reason. In the end I picked out a little black thong and headed for the counter.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to try one of these." I smiled shyly at the assistant.

She smiled as she rang up my purchases.

"Don't forget you need to shave to wear the thong," she reminded me as I was set to leave "and a shaved vagina looks good in the underwear you chose too."

Thanking her I left the shop, I had been in the place longer than I'd planned and I was expecting to find my son waiting impatiently for me, only there was no sign of him. Crossing the street I went to the book shop he had said he was going to, but when I looked through the window I couldn't see him inside. Puzzled and a little concerned I looked up and down the street wondering where he had got to. Behind me a bell rang, a door closed and the bell tinkled again, turning I saw my son coming out of the book shop doorway with a paper bag in his hand that obviously held a book.

"Where were you?" I asked in confusion "I looked through the window and didn't see you inside."

"There's an upstairs to the place." He grinned "I was browsing up there. Did you get everything you wanted?"

"I did." I smiled "Let's go home."

The trip home was strangely quiet, I'm not sure what my son was thinking about, but my mind was certainly occupied by the garments I'd purchased and how I was going to let my son see me in them. I glanced across at him while we sat at traffic lights, he seemed lost in thought, as the lights changed I tried to think of some way to subtly show myself off to my son in my new, more daring clothes. Of course, if I had been more like Wendy I would just change into one of the outfits as soon as we got home, only I didn't have her sheer nerve. I still had no idea how to go about showing off my clothes by the time we got home.

Philip helped me carry all the bags inside and up to my room, he grinned at me as he headed for his room with his book. It took me a few minutes to unpack all the bags and remove the shop labels, the last thing out of a bag was the thong. Leaving the clothes laid out on the bed I set about the ritual Saturday chores, all the while thinking of ways to show myself off to my son.

Later that evening, as we sat in the living room listening to some music on the hi-fi my son gave me the very opening I had been trying to work out all day.

"So when do I get to see some of these things you bought?" he asked with a mischievous smile.

"Would you really like to see me in those things?" I asked with a grin.

"Of course." He laughed.

"Okay then," I smiled as I stood up "you shall see me in them, all of them. How about a fashion show?"

"Sounds great!" he replied enthusiastically.

"In that case I'm going to have a shower first." I said as I left the room "Don't go away now."

"Wild horses couldn't drag me away!" he laughed.

Shaving my pussy was quite an arousing experience in itself, starting with clipping off all the long hairs then carefully shaving away all that remained until my pussy was as smooth as silk. My shower was slow and relaxing, it also seemed to add to my arousal, I felt a little guilty about getting turned on so. Part way through my shower I was sure I heard the doorbell sound, but I wasn't expecting anyone and I was sure my son would call me if we did have visitors. Finishing my shower I turned off the water and grabbed a towel, soon I was heading back to my bedroom with only a towel wrapped around me. As I crossed the hall I heard voices from downstairs, puzzled I paused then went to the top of the stairs.

"... sure you don't want me to get mum?" my son was saying.

"No," came Wendy's voice "don't disturb her, it was you I came to see anyway."

'THE BITCH!' I screamed silently seeing all my plans going out the window.

"Me?" my son responded to Wendy.

"Of course honey," Wendy said, her voice dripping sex "after all, you are a handsome hunk. I was wondering if you fancied coming out for a drive with me."

I was seething at the top of the stairs, but I didn't dare go downstairs or call out to let them know I was there.

"Oh... uh..." my son sounded confused "I wish you'd telephoned first Wendy, I could have saved you a trip, I'm meeting some friends online tonight."

I was surprised to hear my son lying to Wendy, but at the same time I could have kissed him for it.

"Oh well, not to worry." Wendy sounded miffed, after all, it's not often she gets turned down "I'll give you a call tomorrow so we can sort out a day we can go out together."

"I'll look forward to that." My son answered.

I heard Wendy say her goodbye, the next thing I heard was heavy breathing and I knew she had put the move on him again and was kissing him for all she was worth. This made me grin since she was leaving and if she got my son all excited it was me that would be there to take advantage of it. A few minutes later I heard the front door close and with a triumphant grin I went to my room to get myself tarted up for my son. First off I did my hair in a pony tail, next I put on make-up, this time I applied some more daring colours, a bright red lipstick, light blue eye-shadow and some rouge.

Picking out the red bra and panty set I put them on, the feel of the filmy material on my skin was a surprisingly sensual sensation and when I looked at myself in the mirror I was surprised to see that my nipples were already hard. I dug a pair of red self-grip stockings out of my stocking drawer and put them on, next came the red blouse, a look in the mirror told me that I was clearly on display even though I was clothed. Putting on the red leather look skirt I felt more than a little excited by how much of my legs were on display, the skirt was way shorter than anything I had worn in the past.

Glancing at the bed I saw the third skirt I'd bought, it was the shortest of the three and I decided that I would save that until last. Last of all I put on the red pair of shoes, made one last check in the mirror and headed downstairs.

"Ready for the show to begin?" I called out before I got to the living room.

"Am I ever!" my son called back.

Just before I entered the room the cd player started playing some rather sensuous music and I wondered how long my son had spent choosing the music. Smiling I stepped into the room and struck a pose, my son's reaction was everything I could have wished for, his eyes looked me up and down, hovering over my boobs and following my legs from skirt hem to ankle then back again.

"Wow!" he breathed "You look gorgeous!"

I felt myself blush a little at his adoration of me, at the same time I felt a mixture of excitement and guilt. The guilt was understandable, what I was trying to do was not the accepted kind of thing a mother does with her son, namely try to seduce him, but my guilt also came from my own feelings of excitement. As I did a little twirl I felt at odds with myself, but my son kept continued to praise me and I let myself relax a little.

"You like this outfit then?" I asked with a cheeky grin.

"You bet." He laughed.

"Well I'd better show you the next one then." I laughed and danced out of the room.

It didn't take me long to change into the black version of the undergarments, blouse, skirt, stockings and shoes, though I was a bit surprised to find that the red panties were a little damp when I took them off. As I checked myself in the mirror I was not too surprised to see that my nipples were pushing out the flimsy bra and pressing at the material of the blouse. When I got back to the living room my son's reaction was even more enthusiastic, I did a little twirl for him then got set to go change again.

"Mum," Philip said before I could turn away "tell me something."

"I'll try." I smiled.

"Do the panties match the bra?" he asked.

"Oh I'm sorry," I laughed "I forgot to show you them. Does this answer your question."

Turning my back to him I took hold of the back hem of the skirt and slowly lifted it upwards, I heard him breath in sharply when my panties came into view. Gradually I raised the back of my skirt all the way to my waist and held that pose for a few moments then I let the skirt drop back into place, turning back to face my son I smiled. Sliding my hands to the front of the skirt I took hold of the hem and started to lift it, my son's eyes went even wider as my all but naked pussy came into view.

"Mum!" he breathed in awe.

"I guess that means you like the outfit." I grinned as I let the skirt drop again "Shall I try on the last one?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.