Crazy Bet - Cover

Crazy Bet

Copyright© 2001 by Scorpio00155

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She makes a crazy bet with her best friend as to who can seduce her son first!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

"You are fucking crazy!" I said in disbelief as I stared at my best friend Wendy through wide eyes.

"Well you've always known I was nuts Linda," she grinned back at me "but are you on or not?"

"Jesus!" I blurted "Let me get this straight, you are betting that you can seduce my son before I can?"

"You got it hon." She laughed "And the stake is three thousand pounds."

"Now I know you are crazy," I said in dismay "or I am for listening to you. Don't you think it would be kind of sick of me to seduce my son to win a bet? I have no idea how he'd react if he ever found out."

Mentally I was kicking myself, here I was protesting and making points as though there was anything to discuss about the matter. It wouldn't, couldn't happen, not between my son Philip and myself, it was perverse of both of us to even be discussing it. Not that I couldn't afford the money, but with the prize my own son... no, no way at all.

"Aw Lin, you've lost the old verve you used to have." Wendy pouted "I mean, I'm bound to win anyway so I don't know what you are getting all het up about."

"I am not getting het up," I retorted "it's just... well... this is my son you are talking about, mothers and sons don't do such things."

"You'd be surprised Lin my old darling," Wendy laughed "there's more sons knocking off their mothers than you would believe."

"But it's illegal!" I gasped "They must be sick in the head to even consider doing such things!"

"Sure it's illegal," Wendy said in a serious tone "but don't you go getting on that high horse with me, remember, I know where the figurative bodies are buried."

"Oh come on Wendy," I protested "a bit of grass and a few uppers aren't in the same class."

"Still illegal and admit it," she grinned "half the fun of doing the drugs was the fact they were illegal."

"I guess it was," I sighed "but drugs and incest are two different things entirely."

"Why?" was all she said.

"Well... incest involves sex and..." I started out feeling a bit flummoxed.

"Hell, doing drugs involved sex too and as I recall we weren't too fussy about who, where or how many." Wendy jumped in "Is that it, all your argument?"

"Come on," I defended myself "I hardly expected to be having this conversation, I'm afraid I didn't research the subjects before hand. Anyway, he's under age so neither of us could seduce him anyway."

"Listen to Miss 'I Lost My Cherry at 14' protesting about under aged sex." Wendy said loudly with a frown "Just when the hell did you change to become such a hypocrite? Or is it just your son that's not allowed to dip his under aged wick."

"Wendy, keep your voice down." I hissed across the restaurant table at her "Look, I don't know why it's wrong, but damn it I don't feel comfortable even talking about it."

Sighing I leant back in my chair, I'd had similar conversations with Wendy in the past and this one was going the same way they all had. Gradually Wendy was shredding each and every argument I could put up, backing me into a corner until she got her way. I was determined to hold out this time though, much as I loved my son I had never looked at him in a sexual way, but now I found myself thinking of how tall he was and muscular.

'Jesus get a grip!' I exhorted myself mentally 'He's your son, not some hunky kid.'

Across the table Wendy was watching me with that grin of hers that drove me up the wall, it was a grin that said 'I see you thinking about it, won't be long before you agree'. I'd seen that grin so many times before and I had always gone with Wendy's crazy schemes in the end. Then I had a thought and one that could change the whole context of the situation.

"Just what do you mean by seduce?" I asked my friend.

"What else is there to mean," she laughed "you or I entice him into bed and fuck him. You used to be so good at seducing guys Linda, guess old age is creeping in, you've forgotten how I suppose."

"I'll give you 'old age'!" I retorted in annoyance "Three thousand pounds says I succeed before you do. What's the time limit, or is there one?"

"Well I guess if neither of us have got him into out bed within a month" Wendy mused "we never will. So how about a limit of one month from today?"

"Agreed!" I said firmly.

'What the hell are you doing woman?' my thoughts shouted at me "This is your own son you are talking about seducing!'

Yet again I had fallen for Wendy's ploys, most of the time I loved her as a friend, but there were times, like now, that she drove me crazy. Now the bet was made Wendy knew I would not back out and I knew that she would go all out to seduce my son, much as I loved my friend she had a well deserved reputation as a heartbreaker. I was as much protecting my son from disappointment by trying to seduce him first, or at least keeping him distracted enough so Wendy couldn't succeed in her seduction, at least that's how I was justifying it to myself. While my friend, having got her way, again, switched subjects to a recent piece of scandal that had come her way I listened with only half my attention, the other half was occupied with figuring out just how I was supposed to get my son interested in me.

"Hey, Earth to Linda!" Wendy was laughing "Did you hear one word I've been saying?"

"Uh, yeah," I blushed having been caught lost in thought "you were going on about Marg and her new toy-boy."

"So you were listening," she grinned "and I thought you were concentrating on 'other' things. Anyway, I heard this from Betty, who got it from a friend, seems the toy-boy is spreading his favours around a certain other member of the household..."

Once Wendy got into one of her 'scandals' I had always found the best thing to do was to tune out, as long as I nodded, laughed or looked 'shocked' at the appropriate points she never noticed that I wasn't actually listening. Looking across the table at Wendy I gave a silent sigh, she and I were the same age, but whereas I looked my forty-five years Wendy seemed to be younger, much younger. It could have been her make-up, her clothes, her hair style or a combination of all these things, but I had this feeling that strip her naked, wash off the make-up and mess up the hair she would still look younger than me. In this respect she certainly had a head start on me.

"... then the white rabbit said 'time for tea', they all sat..."

"What?" I blurted out in total confusion.

"Well I thought if you didn't want to hear the gossip" Wendy chuckled "I'd recite from Alice In Wonderland, at least it got your attention."

"Look Wendy," I sighed "you're right, my mind's not all here tonight. I think I'll go home and get an early night."

"An early start on our bet more like." She laughed.

"Wendy!" I starred at her.

"Oh come on Lin," she grinned "I can almost see the cogs turning, but I have the unfair advantage of these little 'ladies'" she pushed up her large tits to show which 'ladies' she was talking about "and I'm prettier, plus the biggest advantage of all, I don't have that mother son guilt shit to worry about."

'Shit!' I cursed mentally "What a cow, but she's right on all points!'

"Well I'll just have to try harder is all." I said trying to sound cool, calm and collected, I don't think she bought it though.

After a few more pleasantries and little digs we parted, me to go home to my son, her to go home to get herself set to seduce my son. Normally I'd have got a cab from the restaurant, but I needed to think and so I walked home, my mind seething and reeling with ideas that I rejected one after the other.

"Shit!" I said loudly ignoring the sudden shocked looks of an old couple passing nearby.

I reached home with absolutely no clue as to how I could seduce my own son and the absolute certainty that Wendy was going to win the bet, leaving me to pick up the emotional pieces of my son she'd leave in her wake. Cursing myself for a fool for letting myself get suckered into one of Wendy's crazy schemes yet again I went inside.

The house was in darkness, since it was well after ten at night this meant that my son was either asleep in his room or had snuck out to a friends house, if the latter I was going to read him the riot act when he got back. Slipping upstairs I checked on his room and was relieved to find the riot act wouldn't be needed, he was asleep on top of the covers of the bed and I took the opportunity to look at him not as a mother would, but as woman would.

Philip was 15 and looked his young age as he lay sleeping, mind you he was a big lad for his age, already topping six foot and heavily muscled. I have to admit that if I hadn't been his mother there would have been no hesitation, I'd have taken him to my bed in an instant, but I was his mother and I was having trouble with the thought of trying to get my son in my bed. Sighing I went over to the bed, pulled a sheet over his sleeping form, and yes I admit it, I did look at his groin and wonder what lay hidden inside his pyjamas.

Kissing him on the forehead I turned and left the room, heading back downstairs I went into the living room and poured myself a large gin to steady my trembling hands. Glancing across the room I saw my reflection in the display mirror beside the mantle.

"Another fine mess you've got yourself into Linda Watts." I said to my reflection "I mean look at you, compared to Wendy you are an old hag. What the hell am I talking to you for, you're only a reflection!"

I suppose I was being harsh on myself, for forty-five I was still fairly attractive, my figure was still 36-28-36 and firm, well firmish, okay I was a little softer than in my youth, there were only a few streaks of grey starting to show in my hair and a few wrinkles on my face, neck and wrists. I had never been what could be called a 'great beauty', but men had always found me attractive. Sighing I finished my drink and went to bed.

When I woke it was with a pounding head, all I felt like doing was hiding under the covers and sleeping off my hangover, instead I forced myself out of bed. After some aspirin and a shower I felt semi-human again, wrapped in an old housecoat I went downstairs to find my son making breakfast for both of us.

"Morning mum," he greeted me with a grin "here, I think you need this."

He held out a cup of strong, black coffee which I took gratefully. Sinking into a chair at the kitchen table I groaned and swore off drinking... again.

"Who the hell can that be?" I groaned as the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Philip chuckled.

A few minutes later Wendy walked in the kitchen door with my son a step behind her, he looked flushed and excited and it was no wonder. Wendy was dressed in sheer black blouse, short mini-skirt and 3 inch heels, under the blouse she had on a flimsy lace bra, her tits and nipples were clearly visible. Dressed in a scruffy housecoat, fluffy slippers, my hair limp and damp and with no make-up on I felt like a right frump.

'Oh the bitch!' I thought to myself 'She knows I have nothing like that in my wardrobe!'

"Uh morning Wendy," I greeted her with a half smile "what brings you round so early?"

As if I didn't know!

"Just passing." She replied with a wink "Thought I'd pop in to see how you are this morning and of course to see how Philip is getting on. I haven't seen you for ages young man."

The cow took hold of one of my son's arms and was hugging it to her boob, I don't know what he was thinking, but his eyes seemed glued to her nipples. She was certainly going all out to win the bet and I just didn't have the body or the clothes to beat her at this game. Then an idea came to me that might move the advantage to me, I might not be able to do much about my body, but I could certainly do something about the clothes and by getting Philip to help me choose the clothes I'd hopefully get his attention off Wendy.

"Ages?" Philip mumbled staring at Wendy's large boobs "I saw you yesterday when you came to get mum."

"Well it seems ages." Wendy laughed "You know, I just had a marvellous idea, why don't I pick you up tomorrow and we'll have a day out together."

'DAMN IT!' I screamed silently 'Bang goes my idea.'

"Uh... I don't think I can." Philip answered slowly "Not tomorrow. Sorry."

'YES!' I crowed silently.

"Oh, that's a pity," Wendy pouted "I has some rather 'nice' ideas of things to do."

"Maybe another day?" he responded "Maybe one day next week, the school hols start then."

"As long as it's soon sweetie." Wendy grinned and blew him a kiss "And now I must love you and leave you. You stay there and recover Linda dear, Philip can show me out."

My son went out with Wendy while I sat cursing Wendy silently, best friend or not, she was really pushing it by coming round at seven in the morning all dressed to thrill. As the minutes passed I started tapping my fingers on the table top, the pace increasing as five minutes became six, then seven. Ten minutes had passed before my son returned from seeing Wendy out and one glance was enough to tell me that Wendy had said a special farewell to him. He seemed to be a bit dazed, his hair was mussed and I could see traces of lipstick on his lips and cheek.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.