Shopping Kmart - Cover

Shopping Kmart

Copyright© 2001 by Kathy R.

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - She goes into Kmart out of curiosity, which leads her down a path she never thought about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom  

I looked awful. I smelled even worse. My fresh washed body clashed with the underlying stench of raw garbage. Even I couldn't stand to be near myself. How could I expect anyone like my Master to bear up standing near me? My shoulders sagged, I guess I'd just have to grin and bear it.

I parked my car to the side of the KMart store, finding a fairly secluded spot from other shoppers. I got out of the car and headed to the building. I hated that I couldn't avoid not going in, but I knew that this was the only way to let you know I was around -- wandering the different departments until you decided to show yourself.

I dodge the customers artfully. My passion for hating crowds, especially in shops, came natural, making it easier to weave around each human blockade. I didn't care really, if anyone caught a whiff of my nasty aroma. I hadn't realized this until I got farther into the store. I just didn't want to have people snub me when they saw my outfit, my over all dress. I had to admit, I wanted to even laugh at myself: A slut, dirty and smelly in an outfit better suited for nighttime use. A dirty, slutty pig. I'd worry about security throwing me out, but since he is security, I felt comfortable being in the store.

I made my way around the different departments, walking tall; refraining from responding to catcalls, low-voiced insults and blatant stares, I stopped when items for sale caught my attention. I stopped to compare prices. I wandered, leisurely from one aisle to the next. I didn't look for my Master. I let him look for me. So, I remained content shopping for nothing. And surprisingly, I remained relax, borderline excited and as usual, wet between the legs. I even reshaved missed spots from yesterdays' work.

I did wish I was a real shopper. I was finding some nice bargains on undergarments and other sexy items. But, of course, I don't have much need anymore for such garments. Sighing softly, I replaced the objects of my desire and turned to move on to the next department.

A light tap, followed by an embarrassed throat clearing caught me as I was entering households. "Uh... miss, you'll have to leave the store." I looked over the nice young man in his nice clean suit, smiled and shook my head "no". He looked rather uncomfortable making such a request, but I couldn't blame him for making it. I also couldn't leave.

"I'm sorry, I can't." I smiled gently, sympathetically, turned and continued shopping. I didn't see him, but I knew by the shuffling noise that I was about to be tackled. I turned to voice my protest, but instead felt cuffs clamping my wrists behind my back. I didn't have time to protest, to make an escape. As soon as I was cuffed, I was shoved by a set of stern hands toward the back of the store. Men and women, shoppers of all ages, stopped to stare at me as the young man forced me along the aisle. "What are you doing?" I protested. I hadn't stolen anything. I hadn't caused a disturbance -- until now. I couldn't imagine that I'd be... No, wait, I wasn't being kicked out of the store. I was being pushed toward the back, toward the security office.

Still, I couldn't stop my protest, couldn't move along willingly. I didn't know if Master was in on this, and I wasn't going to take any chances that he was -- I was going to act the part of the harassed shopper until I knew more about my current situation.

He pushed me into an office and slammed the door behind us. I quickly fell to my knees as I saw you standing there before me. I wanted to ask him: "Master, why did you bring me here so brutally? What have I done to upset you?" But, I didn't. I already knew that there was a time and place for questions. And, looking up at you and then around the room, at the other men present, I knew that this was not the time.

Six. Six men in all, including you, my Master. All remained quite for a moment, remaining standing or seated as you were when I first entered the room. None of you seemed surprised that I was down on my knees. I bowed my head and waited for you to speak -- spreading my legs and crossing my ankles as I'd been taught. I couldn't do anything about my wrists, since they were already cuffed behind my back.

"Gentlemen." I heard you stand, watched as the toe of your shoes came into my view. "This woman has been seen by shoppers stealing." Your toes disappeared as you walked away, but your words remained clear. "I realize we don't have her on tape..." A pause in your little lecture as my mind's eye imagined you making a sweeping gesture toward the varied monitors mounted around the room. Damn, you almost sounded like a lawyer. I smiled, but just a little bit as I heard you pick up again on your speech.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.