Shopping Kmart - Cover

Shopping Kmart

Copyright© 2001 by Kathy R.

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She goes into Kmart out of curiosity, which leads her down a path she never thought about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom  

I stared at your back as you led me back toward the other end of the store -- the end we'd just come from. I wondered about my reaction, my response to your command to follow you. I knew I had to have been insane to make that comment. I had to be...

We were just passing the dish towel display when ducked behind a nearby aisle. I didn't bother to watch your progress. Instead, I turned and retreated back to the utensils, planning to head to the store front and through the exit to freedom.

I guess you had other plans, for I as I turned to head down the main aisle, there you stood, just noticeable in the next aisle over. I froze in place -- startled at your sudden appearance. You were frowning, even your brows were knitted in thought, and... Was that anger I saw in your face? Impatience?

You were holding the dog collar with one hand and slapping it into the open palm of the other. "Do you own a dog?" You asked.

Your question seemed odd, considering we'd first met in the pet department. I nodded.

"Have you ever been curious about it's collar? How it'd feel around your own neck?" I looked from the leather collar back to your face. I shook my head -- no.

Taking a step closer to me, you ask me to speak up. "No, Sir." I respond, quietly. "I never thought about how it'd feel to have the dog's collar around my neck." That much was true...

I watched, nervously as you set aside a bundle of odd products that had been tucked under one arm. I watched, mesmerized as you held the collar, an end in each hand. I watched, feeling fright enter my mind, as you pulled taut the collar, stretching the leather strap, the rhinestones glinting in the cold, fluorescent lighting. I cringed, as you moved closer, wrapping my neck in the soft, heady-smelling collar.

I whimpered as I felt my body react to your breath on my neck as you tightened the collar, closed the buckle... As you stepped back to take a look at my now collared neck. I couldn't say anything. My mouth was so dry. My crotch was so wet. My body was shaking harder now, in fright, disbelief and an unexplainable excitement.

I watched as you reached down for your small pile of products. My eyes widened and I took a step back from you, "What... ? What are you doing?" My throat felt constricted. I clawed at the collar, wanting it gone. I took another step back. As I retreated, as you pulled, from your pile, a leather leash. Your smile turned sadistic.

You didn't, to my amazement, seem to care who watched us. You hooked the leash in place on the D-ring of the collar. I think I wanted to wet my pants right there. Only the fact that every muscle in my body was tense, did I not do just that. Still... there was that other wetness I felt down there. That unexplainable, betraying wetness.

"I asked you to follow me before; you balked. You will, from now on, remain exactly one step behind me. Do you understand?" I nodded, again too scared to speak out.

"Good, then come along, my pet. We have some more shopping to do." With that said, you led me back to the far side of the store; back to the area of hardware and sporting goods.

Pet? Pet! This pet wanted to scratch out your eyes. This pet wanted to take a piss; and take that piss on you. Instead, humiliation won out. I kept my face down, looking solely at the scuffed tiled floor. I heard the scoffs and gasps as we passed other shoppers. I could hear your mumbled, smiled greetings to these onlookers: "Good morning, ladies." My face was bright red from the humiliation you were putting me through.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.