Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 101: Traps and Counter Traps

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 101: Traps and Counter Traps - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by John Dent

Uri snuggled down further into her warm blankets and tried to ignore the hand that was incessantly shaking her shoulder. It had been a long, cold night on guard duty outside Gill's door and she'd only managed to get to bed as the sun crept over the horizon... and now this nuisance was trying to wake her up? "Bugger off!" she muttered hoarsely, turning over and facing the wall.

"Come on, Uri! Get up - Auntie Sophie wants you and some of the other girlies outside her quarters in fifteen minutes! Oh, come on... !"

Uri made a few suggestions as to what Auntie Sophie could do with her instructions... and then snapped her eyes open was that seemed to be a full bucket of freezing cold water was poured over her face. "When I say that I want you front and centre in front of my hut in fifteen, you'd best move your fat arse as fast as you can, Bitch!" snapped the voice of the woman in charge of the girlies as she dropped the now empty bucket onto the bare, wooden floor.

'Oh, fuck... !' thought Uri to herself as she quickly sat up, the soaking wet bed covers falling away and leaving her small, goosepimply breasts exposed to the view of Aunt Sophie and Sharon, one of the other members of her team who'd been the one trying to rouse her earlier. "I'm sorry, ma'am..." spluttered the now nervous, and rather damp, recruit.

"That won't cut it, Bitch... and if you don't want to end up either dead or a slave, you'll remember that. Now, you've got twelve minutes... and put these on first." A large parcel wrapped in brown paper and tied with string was dropped on Uri's bed by Sophie who then turned and stalked away. As soon as the older woman had left, Uri slipped out of the bed and started to hastily towel herself dry. "Any idea what's going on?" she asked Sharon.

The other girl shook her head. "No, sorry. All I know is that the camp's in an uproar and about a third of the girlies have got orders like yours. The rest of us have been told to that we're to remain here and to be prepared to pull double shifts for awhile so I guess that you and the others who've been chosen are going away for a couple of days at least. Wonder what's in the parcel?"

"Why don't you open it while I pop to the loo?"

"Alright, I will..."

When Uri returned from the bathroom, Sharon was sat on her own bed, a look of shock written all over her face for scattered about on the floor was a full set of biker's leathers, including pants! "What?" muttered an incredulous Uri as she spotted the garments. Shaking her head, she picked up the trousers and, with the intoxicating aroma of old, well-worn leather filling her nostrils, pulled them on. A white t-shirt followed and then a black leather jacket before the whole thing was finished off with heavy biking boots. Once all the zips and buckles on the outfit had been adjusted and tightened, Uri asked the still bemused Sharon how she looked. "Fine..." the other girl managed to mumble before suggesting that Uri had best get a move on if she didn't want to be late.

By the time that Uri arrived at the assembly point everyone else was already there, all resplendent in their own recently acquired leather outfits. Auntie bullied them into a semblance of order and told them to wait quietly. "And whatever you might be thinking, you're not Black Widows yet - those pants are only on loan!" Despite their instructions, excited if muted chatter abounded as the girls whispered ideas back and forth as to what was going on. But when Shiv and Ginger appeared, total silence instantly fell as the assembled women gave their full attention to their formidable leader and her strong-arm assistant.

"Morning everyone," Shiv stated in pleasant yet brisk, no nonsense tones, brushing her blonde hair away from her eyes with long, slender fingers. "Sorry about the rush but we've not had a whole load of warning about this. First thing to say is that your 'instant' promotions are not... permanent. Second thing to say is that yours is to be a vital job. Now, I'll hand you over to Ginger..."

As Shiv's second in command moved forward, the group's leader retired and slipped away, clearly heading towards organising further, more important, details. Ginger cleared her throat and started to explain how the girlies were going to be taken by truck to a distant cabin where they were to live for the next week or so. "Think of it as a test - you'll be on your own and it'll be up to you to plan and run your day-to-day activities. You'll be given some guns and ammunition and even a few none running bikes. The only instruction is that you are not to leave the immediate area of the cabin. Is this all understood?"

"Yes, ma'am!" chorused the gathered girlies.

"Right - follow me to the trucks..."


Two days later a not dissimilar meeting was taking place at police headquarters in the city and a large group of gathered officers listened intently as the Chief outlined how an anonymous tip off from a member of the public had led to a small reconnaissance mission being sent out to observe a cabin in the foothills. "Those officers reported back a few hours ago and it seems that the tip-off was genuine - there's a group of Black Widows operating from a small hut out there. Following the success of last month's raid against the terrorist's other base we managed to locate, we're hoping to strike another blow against them. You are to be split into teams, issued with assault weapons and dispatched within the hour. Any questions at this point?"

"Yes, sir!" called out one elderly officer, the afternoon sun setting the tips of his white hair aglow with vibrant colour, "That last raid you mentioned - it failed in one respect in that Shiv wasn't at the camp when we attacked. Do we think she's at this cabin at this time?"

"No, we don't... great pity that it is. No, this seems to be a small scouting party of some sort but if we can whittle those BW bitches down progressively, we can beat them in the long term."

Cadet Judy Bone turned to Joan Gardener and, as she once again admired her tutor's newly acquired sergeant's strips, whispered, "Were you on that last mission? It must have been exciting!"

"Yes, I was there," the older officer replied, "And it didn't seem very exciting at the time - just very frightening. Now be quiet - he's about to give out some more details..."

Using a pool cue, the Chief pointed towards a large scale map hung up on the wall behind him. "As you can see, the cabin is situated at the end of a box canyon - only the one way in or out..."

"It's a trap... sir!" called out a voice from the back of the room. "Shiv's not so stupid as to let her people get caught up like that with no way out!"

"Thank you for that astute observation, Officer Fukuda... we senior officers would never have thought of that!" the Chief replied sarcastically before going on in more reasoned tones, "We have, however, discreetly checked the surrounding cliff tops with heat detection equipment - there's no-one there. Which isn't to say that we will not be taking measures to ensure the safety of our personnel - the main one of which is that the attack will be timed to commence an hour before dawn thus catching those Widow cunts groggy and half asleep... plus it will still be dark for the first half hour of our attack giving us, with the night-sight equipment that you will be issued with, a distinct advantage then, as the light starts to break and, we will be able to observe our own people in the gathering light as we mop up the Widows. Now, as to the details..."


The convoy of police vehicles settled gently into the dust a mile or so from their objective and, like the well oiled machine that they were, the fifty officers who comprised the attack team clambered out of the hover-trucks and quickly formed themselves into squads. Night-vision goggles were lowered into place and weapons checked over one more time... and then, on a whispered word of command, the group moved out, heading towards the distant cabin...


Sergeant Gardner glanced to her right and admired how, even though the heat sensitive goggles, Judy Bone's youthful breasts bounced enticingly as the young cadet walked across the rough ground. The two women had been assigned to Captain Fowler's squad of seven officers and were part of the reserves, meant to follow the others and, along with another group of similar size, provide support as and when required. Joan was secretly quite pleased about this for she'd seen quite enough action during that first, mostly successful attack against the Widows though she had been sickened by the sight of several of her fellow policemen and women laying dead or dying in the dirt. Joan's thoughts were rudely interrupted as, with a muffled cry, Cadet Bone fell to the ground clutching at her ankle, her assault rifle clattering away across the rocks into the darkness. Captain Fowler brought the squad to a halt before moving over to Judy's side. "What happened, Cadet?" he asked, irritation ringing clearly in his tone.

"Damned rocks," gasped the young girl, clutching at her right leg, "I think I've twisted... maybe broken... my ankle..."

"Can you stand?" the senior officer enquired, concern now sounding in his voice even as he whispered the words.

"I'll... I'll try sir." Judy struggled to her feet but, as she applied some weight to her right side, she gasped again and sank back onto her hunches. "Sorry sir... but no, I can't go on."

"Shit!" exclaimed Fowler before glancing over at Joan. "Sergeant, you're tutor to this cadet... I'm afraid that you'll have to help her back to the trucks. We can't leave her out here on her own. Find that rifle and make your way back as speedily as you're able."

"Yes, Captain," agreed Joan before watching the others moving off and then locating Judy's rifle. "Right," she said as she went on to assist Judy to her feet and supporting her by looping her arm under the cadet's armpit. "Let's get moving. Hope this doesn't hurt too much..."

"I'll survive..." muttered the younger girl with a secretive smile as the older woman's fingers brushed against her naked breast...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.