Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 98: Day of Shopping

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 98: Day of Shopping - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by Kathy R.

Martha hobbled over to the front of the house. Her clit was throbbing in pain -- and in ecstasy. How could she live like this? Already she found herself constantly distracted and all she'd done since her piercing was to accompany Hank and his wife, Estelle, for dinner. Grace was no help during the meal -- she just sat there watching her fidget with that silly smile on her face.

The Lamboughs were a lovely couple and seemed to be complete equals. He never made any demands on either herself or Grace for sexual pleasure. He never even asked for repayment of the dinner and entertainment. The latter was provided by his wife via her piano and the howling of their old coon dog. A dog that appeared, to the girls, to be as old as the couple that hosted the dinner. They hung around the house enjoying the meal that was all farm grown and real meat hunted down by Hank himself. Turkey. Martha licked her lips enjoying every morsel of the carcass. By the slurping sounds, she knew that Grace was enjoying her repast with just as much gusto. She knew she'd be telling the girls about this meal!

Afterwards, came the duet by Estelle and the dog. Poor animal didn't have a name -- unless, "hey you!" constitutes as a name. Martha smiled. "Hey you!" did seem to be the operative phrase for that dog, for as often as he got himself into mischief. So much for slowing down in your old age...

"Come on, let's do some more shopping now that you're body has had a chance to heal." Grace was pulling her arm, pulling her towards the center of town. Well, it really wasn't much of a town. It consisted of only a few buildings, but there was a nice looking department store on the other end of town.

"What the heck, let's go look." She let Grace tug her along the dirt road, waving good-bye to the Lamboughs as they went. "I like this place more and more." She squinted her eyes against the pain. "Are you sure Robert won't mind my being pierced? I can tell right now that it will keep him from entering me vaginally for some time."

Grace smiled, nodded. "You'll be just fine. As a nurse, you know it'll heal without worry of an infection and you get to walk around in a state of constant arousal. Trust me, you will get used to it -- sort of."


They wandered the department store, learning where all the items of interest were located. Having made a complete circuit, Grace surprised Martha by requesting they return to the make up counter. "I want to buy lipstick," her friend said enthusiastically.

"Lipstick? You haven't worn that since the day I came to the farm. Why purchase some now?"

Grace giggled, winked conspiratorially and once again grabbed Martha by the hand and tugged her off into a new direction. They came to the make up counter where a pretty young woman was hard at work -- reading a magazine. So engrossed in her paper work she hadn't noticed the giggling pair at the far counter. That was good, thought Grace, they could look over the wares casually and not have to worry about silly ol' demonstrations. Grace slid past the usual display of reds, pinks, browns and off shades of lipstick and moved to a remote, almost completely hidden display area. Nestled behind a cardboard advertisement for a sea smelling cologne, Grace reached for a tube that looked to be like the rest of the lipsticks. "Here." She said, handing Martha the tube.

Turning it around and around and reading the bottom, she could find nothing unusual or different about it. "What... ?"

"It's for your lips, Martha." Grace glanced down toward Martha's crotch. "See," she uncovered the tip, raised her short pink robe and, spreading her legs, she applied a coat of lipstick awkwardly to her pussy lips. Martha instantly felt a rush of moisture between her own legs as she watch Grace apply the lipstick. She blushed, knowing that she'd just had an orgasm while doing of all things, shopping for make up.

"Hey! Those aren't sample tubes." The counter girl scoochied off her stool and came toward the two customers. She eyed both, before taking the stick from Grace. "You don't even know how to apply it to yourself without making a mess. Here," she walked around the counter, joined the two girls on the other side and, getting up on a stool, spread her legs. "This is how the lips should look after being applied with the colour." Martha and Grace were impressed. The clerks clean shaven pussy had bright red lips, provocative and very alluring. Martha herself wanted to get down on her knees and kiss those lips.

"Me first," whispered a dry-mouthed Grace. She was already getting down on her knees before the young clerk, so Martha couldn't do anything but watch... and finger herself.

Oops... She grimaced as her fingers came in contact with the swollen clitoris. Okay, maybe she didn't have to cum today, after all. She frowned, wishing she could have some fun too, but knew it was futile. "I can't hang around here, my body isn't ready for this kind of fun. I'm going to wander around for a while. Page me when you're done... or I'll just stop back after a..." The two women weren't listening to her so, shrugging to herself, she headed off, leaving the two behind. She would pick out her own tube of lipstick after the two are done, when the clerk can help her pick out a pretty colour for herself.


"Where did you find the alligator clips?" The girls were comparing shopping carts filled with 'treasures'.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.