Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 92: A New Chapter

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 92: A New Chapter - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by Kathy R.

Martha sat on the sun-warmed grass with several other breeders, watching the milk contest with mild interest. The contest, showing quality, quantity, arcing degrees and distance had been going on most of the afternoon. Life on the farm had settled into a routine that Martha found interesting and comfortable. She enjoyed assisting the doctor with the deliveries of each product; she enjoyed the games and contests that the farm residents invented.

Yes, life was good. Even her pregnancy was going smoothly. She lightly touched her abdomen, once again, finding it hard to believe that two small entities grew inside her. She'd been having nightmares, odd dreams of the babies. They'd been disturbing her, causing her distress and, at one point, caused serious distractions for her while she worked.

After several such dreams, most of which consisted of claw-like hands forcefully pulling a baby from between her legs, she'd learned that the dreams were common. She'd joined a small group of other breeders and together, they compared dreams and joined activities that would help to keep them entertained and keep their mind off their dark thoughts.

"You're thinking of them again, aren't you?" Brenda March, ever-faithful companion of Martha. The two women, so opposite to one another in many ways, found relief in each other's company. They talked of fears, concerns, happy times, their day. They never had sexual relations, because Brenda was strictly heterosexual, an oddity in this world of theirs.

"I think I just like being a punching bag for men," Brenda had confessed one day, about a week ago. "Women are too gentle and I like these," she placed her hands on her robe-covered large breasts, "to get lots of attention. Pinching. Pulling. Poking. Prodding. Pinning."

Martha had smiled as her friend audibly sighed, in memory of all the abuse her well-endowed breasts had received over the years. That day, Martha also realized that adverbs that started with the letter "P" were the only words used to describe the punishment breasts receive...


She smiled again, watching another woman, with milk heavy breasts, pinch and massage the glands in preparation for her turn at the distance race. The women, not to Martha's surprise, kept to themselves. They allowed the members of the farm to watch their activities, to place bets, to cheer them on; but other than that, they refused to talk to the breeders and the studs.

"Any more ideas on how you are going to keep the baby?" Grace asked, coming to plop down on Martha's other side. The newcomer, much younger than Robert and Gary, always managed to surprise the girls with her disregard to their authority. "I found an old hamper we can keep it in."

That got Martha's attention. "It's too early for that kind of planning. First we need to figure out how to distract the men so the baby can be stolen. The theft will have to take place while in transport, either between the lab and the La Lecher's building or later, while in preparation for deliver to the customer or the auction house."

"There isn't much we can do, at this time." Brenda whispered to the others.

Approaching footsteps swishing through the grass, behind the women quickly put a halt to their conversation. All three heads, two dark and one much lighter, looked in unison to the newcomer. Gary stood behind them, taking on a stance that gave the impression that he'd been waiting too long to be noticed by the women. Recalling the events at the breakfast table, all three quickly stood -- and in their haste, all three bumped heads as they moved to pay heed to the swollen cock that was buried under the material of his trousers.

"Ow!" Came three cries of surprise and pain. Three hands flew up to three foreheads to nurse the pain inflicted on each. Onlookers broke out in laughter at the innocent comedy routine of the three breeders. They ignored the heckles and jeers from the milk contest and Grace, moving slightly faster than Brenda and Martha, dove for her brother's crotch. She was just unzipping Gary's slacks when the sound of a whistle, from the buildings, came their way.

Gary looked back over his shoulder, then down at Martha's upturned face. "Go see to my brother. He says he has a job for you." Martha got up and rushed off to join Robert, the saner, kinder one in the family.


Martha was smiling happily as her lover, Robert, thrust his cock deeper into her ass. Holding her firmly by the hips as he gave a final push, completely penetrating her backside, he pointed to a clipboard with, what appeared to be, a bill of lading clipped to it. A list of unusual items were shown, but no company name.

He told her of an expected supply of inventory and since it was to be stored in the lab, she was needed to take inventory and check to make sure all of the new supplies were delivered. Gasping, as he thrust his cock in and out of her tight ass, Martha perused the list of items that were expected. The items listed were all too familiar to her.

"Master Robert, may I ask a question?" Oompf, an even harder thrust pounded her cheeks as she spoke out of place. Then a warming hand...

"Yes, you may, my pet."

Martha gritted her teeth as Robert's cock grew even thicker in preparation of the load he had to deposit into her. "Wha..." She moaned, feeling her own body respond to his approaching orgasm. "Will this stuff be coming from the Asian Zoological Society?"

Robert stopped in mid-thrust, pulled out and hauled Martha around to look at him, nearly tripping them over their pile of discarded clothing. She whimpered at the cold vacant space between her cheeks; whimpered at the thought of him not cumming inside her. He grabbed her roughly by the shoulders and demanded, borderline angrily, "How did you know about that place?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.