Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 87: Starting the Plot

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 87: Starting the Plot - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by Kathy R.

"Did you have fun, sweetie?" Martha laid next to Robert, tensely. They were back at the farm and in his bed. This night, he hadn't ordered her to leave, but instead, asked her to stay the night with him. 'What kind of homosexual man was this?' She wondered. She felt his large warm hand touch her arm, prompting her to answer.

She looked sideways at him and said she'd had a wonderful time. "Sir, why am I here?"

He got up on one elbow so that he now looked down on her, in the waning moonlight that showed in through the open window. It was getting close to morning and neither of them had slept as yet. "You are here to make money for myself and Gary. You are here to serve men. You are here because you're female and that makes you a slave. But you know that. So, what is it you are really asking me, sweetie?"

She swallowed a lump that had formed in her throat. 'A money-maker. A server. A female. A slave. A lot of titles for one person, yet not one made her happy to have as a title.' She closed her eyes to clear her mind before speaking again. "Sir. Robert. Why am I still in your bed? I was told that I am only to be your bed-warmer and that you had no other use for me." She couldn't stop herself now. "Not many homosexual men have a need for female bed companions."

He smiled and it was that smile that melted Martha's heart. "Ah, Sweetie. It is not a bed warmer I seek. That is only a pretence. I have a liking for dark-skinned girls." Martha looked at him, her confusion obvious.

"But, Robert, why pretend to be something you aren't? I don't understand." She mouthed.

"My mother may have been a slave herself, but she had an unusual dislike for dark skinned folk. Her dislike was mostly for the males, but it also meant that my brother and sister couldn't be near any such people. Not even to bed -- to put it politely."

"You are very different from other slave owners, Robert. You and Gary, both. Why?"

He smiled, leaned forward and kissed her warmly on the lips. "Thank you." He rolled over onto his other side. Martha felt the smooth skin of his hardened cock brush her thigh as he moved away from her. She laid back, wondering at the abrupt ending to their discussion. He was soon snoring, but she remained awake until the morning sun announced the arrival of a new day.


"I hear a good heartbeat, Martha." The doctor moved away from the examining table. "Gary, why don't we talk in the next room." He looked over to Martha, "You get dressed and be ready to assist me with the rest of the exams today."

Martha hopped up off the table as soon as the two men were gone. Removing the soiled matting from the examination table, she then donned her own robe. She was happy they let her keep the pink sheer robe after the party. She liked the feel of the lightweight material as it brushed against her skin. The fact that she was allowed to show a lot of skin -- especially her backside -- was a nice bonus, too. She spent her free time walking past the stud barn, flaunting her bared skin to the horny men.

Today, however, she was on duty as a nurse. She was first to have her gynaecology exam so that she could assist the doc with the rest of them that were scheduled for the day. The La Lechers would be examined on the next day. And then, to Martha's delight, and to the envy of all the other women, the men would be examined by the doc -- assisted by yours truly. She smiled and felt her clitoris begin to swell in anticipation of that day. All those men... She sighed as the doctor re-entered the examining room.

"Nurse, you have got to stop thinking of those male patients. Today we have to keep our minds on the breeders." Martha laughed. She was on cloud nine today, though she couldn't explain the wondrous mood. She couldn't and she didn't want to seek out an explanation. She wanted only to enjoy the light-hearted feeling.

A light knock on the door and Brenda entered the room. Martha remembered the discussion of the other day in the rest-room. "Hello Brenda," the doc was saying. "You know the routine." Brenda nodded and disrobed, she too was allowed to keep her sheer robe from the other night's party -- a violet coloured robe that went nicely with her midnight black hair and dark eyes.

Martha's day went without a hitch. Each woman, nine in all. Each entered the room quietly. Each stripped off her own robe -- some long, thick and white cotton, others being short sheer colourful. Each crawled onto the table, most of them clumsily. Each were examined vaginally, anally, and then the mammary glands. Each ordered off the table to dress. Each gave the doctor some sexual favour for his service and each moved on, making way for the next breeder in line to be examined.

Yes, all in all, it was an uneventful day. The doctor didn't speak during his examinations so she didn't find out more of Brenda's problem. She did suspect that Brenda was on her way to Flaherty's if she didn't successfully breed a product -- baby, Martha corrected herself -- soon. Martha's job was to assist the doctor, and with that position, she too was ordered not to chat... not even to comfort a breeder.


"He's so different from Gary and Robert." She was telling the group of women in the Main Hall. It was time for their nightly routine of discussing the day's events. "He doesn't care about the well-being of the women, just the products." She accented the last word so that the others would pick up on her sarcasm to the use of the word "product" over the word "baby". There was a round of giggles from the women, except for Brenda. That concerned Martha because she knew it wasn't healthy to keep feelings bottled up -- especially concerns when one's future was at stake.

The women had it good here. If Brenda was auctioned off, she'd end up in some Godforsaken place where she'd be treated like scum. Well, at least that's what they all figured would happen. "Listen. If any of you have concerns, you come to me. I don't know how well I can help, but at least your fears will be allayed." There was a scoff from the gathered women. All eyes turned to the noise. Brenda, seated farthest from Martha, was looking for all the world like she would rather be dead right now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.