Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 85: Xxx

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 85: Xxx - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by Kathy R.

"Okay, tell me again: What is the Le Leche League?" Martha barely glanced at Brenda, as the two stared out over the grounds of the farm.

Brenda smiled, "It is an organization, quite a large one, that teaches women -- and some men -- how to produce breast milk. The techniques are really quite simple: use of a pump is the easiest way to produce milk, but massaging the mammary glands is much more intimate. Either way, milk will emerge over time -- just need patience. The people that go to them are usually preparing to adopt a baby and have a desire to breast feed, rather than using a mass-produced baby formula. There are also men, those with breast milk fetishes, who want their spouses, slaves, concubines -- whatever -- to produce milk for their own personal pleasure."

"I had worked in the hospital for only a few years, but never in the maternity ward and certainly never in any ward where La Leche was mentioned. Is this a new organization?" Martha asked, hoping to learn all she could of this group. Since her new position as a full-time nurse on the farm had been announced, she'd found herself with men and women from every area of the farm coming to her for counselling -- including these "boob-milkers", as they were informally called on the farm.

"Come on, let's walk some more." The two women, both in the early stages of pregnancy, rose from the soft grass. "They just don't announce their presence -- I guess, because some would harass them." Martha gave her a quizzical look. "You know -- teens." Brenda shrugged, "We can't deny the cruelty of teenagers when it comes to sex and the female body -- especially bodily functions."

"You've got me there." Martha said, recalling her own days as a teenager. "Yes, the boys had mocked her unmercifully as her breasts began to swell and her body took on hair growth. She was quick to start shaving off that awful hair, refusing to give the boys a chance to tease her about it. The breasts, she couldn't do anything about, but the hair proved easy to eliminate.

They came in sight of the nursery. "Has anyone ever seen her baby after it was delivered?"

"Good gracious, no. That would be psychologically damaging to the woman. And it's La Leche -- L... a -- not L... e. Now, let's go. We have work to do and I want to get it done."

Martha sighed, resigning herself to the fact that there was much to be learned yet. Today, they were going to assist the studs who weren't scheduled to be used for the day. She had learned, that with her nursing duties and her evening position as bed-warmer for Gary James, she'd also have to care for the studs when her other duties didn't demand immediate attention. So, they were on their way to the building that housed the men to help them sate their appetite for relief.

Her first trip to the stud barn, her first day on the farm, was almost disastrous, since she was in heat and hadn't been fucked by anyone for several days. Her body proved to be something of a ticking time-bomb, ready to explode and the sight of those men hadn't helped matters. Today, though, she was more prepared to meet with them -- she hoped. The girls of the main hall had warned her that the men would be rough with her, since their need was more important -- to them, at least -- than any need that the females could possibly ever have.

"You mean to say, they act just like any other horny man?" Martha had asked the small gathering of women. They broke out laughing and confirmed her analysis. Now, she felt more confident about her ability to handle the randy studs.

She smelled the men as soon as the door was opened. Her nostrils flared, taking in all the smells at once -- or trying to. "Okay, girl, you remember the rules," Brenda was whispering beside her. "You let the men do what they want with you -- short of killing you, and we can get out of here all the quicker."

Martha didn't understand why Brenda wanted to get out of here so fast. She herself, was anticipating the attention. They stood in the doorway and watched the men approach them. There were six or seven of them advancing on the two women. "Brenda, if this is all there is, we'll for sure be out of here soon."

Brenda snorted, "Yeah, right." And the first of the men reached out for the two women...


Martha listened as Brenda screamed from the far end of the hall. She herself, had given up on screaming, preferring, instead, to just let her mind drift as the men used her body. Martha was flipped onto her stomach for the sixth time that day. Another ass fucking, she told herself. The men, it has been proven, were insatiable. Once they each had their fill of Martha, they moved on to Brenda -- and back again.

Also, the men used props on the women. Martha hadn't realized that a billiard ball could fit up her anus. If she were to have put money down, she would have lost for sure. That little feat was proven by one husky male with a sadistic look to his eyes. He was reminiscent of Tommy Fielding, except this man was experienced and knew just how far to push things with Martha and her anus.

That man, "Pool-balls" was somewhere around number four or five in the line of men. There really was no formal line, as Martha soon learned. It was just a matter of "who got there first." In this case, those without props or toys, always got to the women first. As for that billiard ball, she had to use her bowel muscles to remove it -- and with it, her days' excrement. She didn't even get to see who cleaned up that mess -- or when. She was thankful that the men weren't cruel enough to make her clean it up.

The scream from the far end of the hall intensified, goading Martha on: "Come on, you call yourselves studs? My own hand can fuck me better than any of you men!" She knew her derisive remark would be trouble for her, but she wanted the men to step on it -- to get things done. Sure enough, it worked. The man that was presently abusing her backside with his massive cock, thrust harder. Martha screamed another obscenity, insulting his very manhood. The male leapt up, withdrawing his cock from her anus and roared. Martha smiled, knowing she'd have him done with real quick now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.