Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 84: A Big Night For All

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 84: A Big Night For All - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by Kathy R.

"What job are you assigned to, Brenda?" The women had gathered in the main hall ready for an evening of conversation and relaxation. After their usual well-balanced meal, everyone routinely settled down to discuss their day. Martha learned that most consider it a form a group therapy, for it was therapeutic in that the girls were given a chance to voice fears, concerns and ask questions about their own pregnancy.

Now, though, the conversation had turned to the individual chores of each resident on the farm. "Well, if I were pregnant," and she glanced at one of the women who was well into her eighth month, "I'd be serving the men at specialty parties."

Not being able to help herself, and wanting to know everything, Martha turned to the very pregnant woman, "Madeline, what does Brenda mean 'specialty parties.'"

Maddie looked up from her round belly, "Oh, she means parties in which men have a fetish involving pregnant women. Some men, I've learned, like fucking someone with a big belly. I don't know why, though. I think it's kind of sick, but hey, I'm in no position to judge anyone." All the women nodded in agreement.

One woman, a resident with tenure spoke up, bridging the silence easily. "Martha, I heard you'll be getting fitted for a wig later this week." Martha smiled and nodded. It was true, for the first time in months, she was going to have hair. She looked to the see of heads in front of her and knew that a few others also wore wigs and was delighted she wasn't alone.

"Oh!" Piped up Brenda, "did you pick out a colour, yet? Do you have something in mind?" Martha broke out laughing. She enjoyed how Brenda showed enthusiasm for the good fortune that befell the occupants of the building.

Martha looked thoughtfully at the gathered group. "Well, I thought I'd pick out a new colour, but after looking at all the present choices, I'd go nuts trying to choose the best colour." The women smiled at the praise of their hair colour and murmured their thanks politely. After the group quieted down, she continued, "I think I'll just go with my original colour. It was dark brown." She looked at Brenda's head and nodded, "Almost as dark as Bren's hair, but with a light tint of red; that was from the sun, I think."

"It sounds pretty, but if that tint was from the sun, the wig maker may not be able to duplicate it." Madeline noted. Martha frowned at that for a moment, then brightened.

"Girls, I'll just be glad to have hair again." And their was a round of cheers.

"Wha'... What is your job position going to be, Martha?" This came from Mousy. Everyone looked at the small, plain looking woman and, just as quickly looked back at Martha. Mousy was shy -- very shy. The James' brothers kept her on, though, because her quiet disposition made for an excellent choice for the buyers. She was in great demand, proving time and again her success at breeding. Nobody was jealous or envious of her, since she never flaunted her success -- her shyness prevented that from happening The women smiled, expectantly as Martha told of her position. "I am, believe it or not, a bed warmer for Robert James." The women, looked at one another and then broke out laughing, Martha joining in.

"You... You are bed warmer for Robert?" Brenda sputtered in between bursts of laughter. Martha settled down and smiled in acknowledgment. The occupants busted out in a fresh bout of laughter.

Their laughter was justified, for as Martha found out, soon after coming to the ranch, that Robert, the man who had transported her here to the ranch, was very much gay. The man, Martha found out, had no interest in women sexually. Martha, upon hearing of her assignment thought she had a cushy job -- reward for becoming pregnant so easily. But, as it turned out, her job assignment was the lowest one on the totem pole. She smiled when she remembered how, once she got over the humiliation of learning Robert's true preference, she too had laughed; so much for expecting a cushy job so soon after arrival.

That reminded her, she glanced to the ornate grandfather clock that stood dead centre along the back of the main hall: 8:00 pm. Soon, she would have to leave the group to tend to her bed warming duties. "Is there a way I can get an extra job to do during the day? I don't like being so lax -- so lazy."

Grace, the baby sister of the James' spoke up for the first time that evening, "You'll be back to working as a nurse -- after you have your wig." Martha's jaw dropped open. All the women fell silent. The room was still, as Grace continued. "Yep, we will finally have a nurse on the premises to keep us healthy -- especially when the doc's gone home for the evening or is off the farm during the day. Robert, though, wants you to wait until you have hair so you don't scare away any newcomers."

The silence extended as Grace's words sank in. Martha couldn't contain her growing excitement any longer. She jumped from her seat and screamed: "A NURSE! I'M GOING TO BE A PRACTISING NURSE AGAIN!"

The rest of the women rose and took up the chant: A NURSE! A NURSE! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A NURSE! A NURSE! A NURSE! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A NURSE! The chant continued long enough for the women to get hoarse and, one by one, they each settled back in their seats. The night suddenly felt celebratory and the women loved the atmosphere -- the electrified air. The excitement.

"Oh!" Everyone looked to Madeline. She was buckled over in her seat, clutching her abdomen. "Oh!" she repeated.

Martha jumped from her seat and crossed the room. "Looks like I'm a practising nurse as of right now." She glanced over at Grace, "Grace, see if the doc is still around. If he isn't, let your brother's know what is going on and we'll meet them over at the lab." Grace was already out the door as the last of the instructions were called out. "Somebody help me get Maddie over to the lab." Several hands reached out to assist Martha, but it was the hands of the quiet Mousy that were the most persistent -- and calming.


"Breath easy, girl, you've done this before." Madeline screamed again, blurting out the usual spate of curse words and threats. The men, Robert and Gary, stood off to the side, watching Martha and Maddie at work. Martha, at first, was put off by the two men being there but soon learned that they always watched their investments come into the world, so she resigned herself to putting up with the audience.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.