Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 61: Artificial Resuscitation

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 61: Artificial Resuscitation - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by John Dent

The radio in the unmarked police car squawked its message back to Officer Joan Gardner, "Understood. Do not follow. Investigate the situation inside the house instead."

"Please repeat, did you say not to follow?" questioned Joan, rather bemused.

"Affirmative. We know that the Killer is a master at spotting our people and avoiding them and we don't want to alert him to the fact that we're onto him. Besides, we've got a tracer planted on the girl. Did you get a description of the man?"

"Not really... it's kinda dark out here. Middle-aged, average height... maybe with a receding hairline..."

"Just a minute car fifty-four. What? You've lost contact with the tracer! How did that happen? What do you... Never mind! Car fifty-four! Car fifty-four - do you copy?"

"We copy - go ahead."

"Can you still see the Killer's car?"

"No - it's long since gone. Heading north up 53rd."

"Damn! Them upstairs ain't going to like this - okay, car fifty-four, just check out the building and report in. Over and out."

"Roger. Over and out."

"Oh, isn't it exciting!" broke in Provisional Officer Judy Bone.

Straightening her skirt, Officer Gardner rebuked her young partner, telling her to keep her mind on the job... and to clean up the love juices that were coating her mouth and chin following her interrupted sucking on Officer Gardner's eager pussy only a few minutes previously. It wasn't long before the pair were stood in the cluttered Laboratory of the house they'd been watching and there, still alive, was Doctor Jules Fitzsimmons, his body arched like a well stung bow with only his heels and the back of his head still touching the couch while his penis was standing proud and vertical. Small sparks were flashing across between his finger tips, his hair was standing on end and the smell of smoke was mixing with a build up of ozone in the atmosphere. "Fuck!" muttered Officer Gardner as she ran to the control panel, hurriedly searching for a power switch but in typical Fitzsimmons style, the board was just one mass of haphazardly positioned dials, switches, buttons and rheostats, all of them unmarked. Taking a few random guesses, Officer Gardner played with some of the controls, but none seemed to have the desired effect. Giving this up as a bad job, she yelled over to her colleague, "Cadet! Just start to pull out the wires on that damned thing!"

The young girl hastened to obey and the older officer was soon at her side. Shortly afterwards, sizzling cables lay strewn about the floor, some of then twitching back and forth like headless snakes... but at least the naked man was now laying flat and still upon the bench, his eyes closed and his breathing shallow. Officer Gardner leaned down over him, her breasts swinging loosely above him as she pulled back first one eyelid and then the other; what she saw there took some of the worry out of her features. "He's going to be okay, nothing too serious, though it could have been fatal given time. All he needs in a little stimulation to get his mind and body working again."

"Stimulation, eh?" muttered the ever enthusiastic cadet eyeing up Jules' massive erection.

Officer Gardner smiled, "Why not? Go on then... that should sort him out."

Hitching up her clear plastic skirt over her smooth, creamy thighs and buttocks, the young officer carefully climbed up into the Orgasmitron and, kneeling astride the man's prone body, slowly lowered herself onto him before beginning to gently ride the massive hard-on. Gradually Jules came back to life, his eyes flickering open and his groin almost automatically responding to the stimulation it was receiving by thrusting back and forth itself. Dimly at first, he began to realise just what was happening to him and a smile broke out on his face as his hands reached out and took hold of the girl's silver plated nipple clamps. Gently at first, but with increasing viciousness, he began to twist and to pull at the clamps which caused Officer Bone to wince somewhat as cries of pain began to mingle with her moans of pleasure. Almost instinctively Jules released his grip at which Judy immediately protested and cried out that he was to continue. Needing no further urging, Jules did as he was bid and the pair were soon bucking away like a pair of rutting dogs in heat.

Officer Gardner turned discreetly away and began to rummage about in the mess that cluttered every surface in the large room. Eventually her idle curiosity was rewarded in the form of the discovery of a rather odd looking vibrator sitting next to a small box which had a long, thin ariel wire sprouting out of its top and that was itself covered in knobs and switches. Being as she was feeling rather randy following her interrupted tonguing by Officer Bone and by the sight and sounds of her colleague busily 'reviving' Doctor Fitzsimmons, Joan sat in a imitation black leather rock-and-swivel chair and, sliding down it until her bum was just on the edge of the seat and her head touching the back rest, she opened her legs wide and jammed the vibrator hard up into herself. She then started playing with the controls of the box and rapidly discovered that the vibrator could be made to alter intensity, speed, thickness, degree of vibration and, by pushing a small red button on the box, could be made to pump its tip rapidly in and out of the main body sleeving. "What a wonderful invention!" thought Officer Gardner as she increased the speed once more and allowed the device to waft her away on waves of pleasure towards her first orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.