Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 59: Visitors

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 59: Visitors - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Forms from the Asian Zoological Society designed by Kathy R and used with her kind permission

The next few days proved to be very harrowing ones for Uri Matsumoto as she tried to get on with her life while, at the same time, being worried silly that the Tazer Killer might be waiting around any corner, ready to get even with her. For the first time she could recall, even her sex drive was dampened, something that was worrying her father more than a little. "But my daughter," he told her after yet another unexciting session together in the front room before a blazing fire one evening, "you have always been so enthusiastic! If you keep this up, I will be forced to report you to the relevant authorities and have your nymphomaniac grading reviewed. Are you sure that your implant is working correctly? You are taking your pills on time?"

"Yes, father... all is as it should be. It is simply worry about my future, nothing more. I... I will try harder, that I promise."

"Very well, Uri... I will give you a few days but if there is no improvement by then, I will be forced to take action."

"Thank you father," responded the naked Uri, bowing to her sire and, collecting her clothing into her arms as she went, she backed slowly out of his presence and quickly retired to her own bedroom where she sat herself down on the bed and burst into tears. That B+ rating was the thing she was proudest of in her life... whatever was she to do? She couldn't live without that rating - it set her apart from the rest of the women she knew... no-one else in this area of the town was rated her equal and there wasn't more than a few A's within five miles! What on earth could she do to save her reputation?

Just at that moment the phone by her bedside rang and Uri snatched it up, wiping the tears away from her eyes. "Hi," said a cheerful male voice at the other end, "It's Jules. Got some good news for you - I'm finished the improvements on the Orgasmatron and I've found that control box for the remote control vibrator I gave you."

"Oh, that's nice," replied Uri, unenthusiastically.

A pause followed before the doctor went on, "Are you alright, Uri? You sound a little down..."

"No, I'm fine, thank you," replied the girl, frantically inserting a little false cheerfulness into her voice.

"That's good then. Listen - I need you to come round and test the improvements. You available sometime over the next few days?"

"When I'm not at work, doctor, I'm always available... as you well know."

"Yes, yes... quite. Well, I'll call you when I'm quite ready. I'm looking forward to seeing you again..."

"And me you, doctor. Goodnight now."

"Goodnight." And Uri cut the connection and sat up, cross-legged on the bed wondering if a session on the Orgasmatron would help her or do the opposite and make matters worse for her.

Just then the phone rang again and Uri smiled briefly to herself as she recalled Jules' forgetfulness as she picked up the receiver and said, "Yes, Jules - what is it this time?"

"Yes, he can be a little forgetful, can't he my dear Uri," said a voice that chilled her to the bone, "but I'm glad that he's not forgotten you. You were glowing so much when you last came off his machine. I notice that you've been a little lacklustre recently, my dear Uri. I'm not affecting your health, am I? I would be so upset to think that this was so... until I get my hands on you, that is! I need you fit and well before I start my work on your lustful body... which, I see, is still in fine form - those nipple rings must be new, are they?"

Uri twisted her body round and peered out of the window of her room and into the darkness beyond as the voice went on, mercilessly, "Did you know that your naked breasts bounce so prettily when you cry, Uri? It so makes me want to forgive you... almost, but not quite. But like the good doctor, I'll soon be ready for you... my preparations are almost complete. Will I take you as you go to see him? Or after you leave? On your way to work tomorrow? Or should I wait until next week?" An evil little laugh came down the line. "Well, I'd best go now - things to do, tortures to set up. Keep smiling, Uri... keep smiling." And the line went dead.

For a few moments Uri sat there as if frozen... and then the receiver slipped from her lifeless fingers as she frantically yelled, "FATHER!!!"


Not much later Uri found herself giving yet another statement to Detective Rogerson who was sat on one of the dining room chairs, his trousers and briefs wrapped around his ankles while Uri, her hastily donned skirt rucked up about her waist, sat bare-breasted astride him looking into his eyes as his incredibly resilient penis explored her inner depths once more. "So, he was watching you again?"

"Yes... and listening into my phone conversations. God, detective, when is this going to end?"

"That I can't tell you Uri... and for your sake, I hope it's soon... but for me... well, I enjoy our meetings though, I have to say, your performance tonight is somewhat lacking and well below your usual standards..."

"I'm sorry, detective," replied Uri increasing the pace of her bucking up and down upon him, "it's just that I'm so worried right now about things..."

"I understand Uri... oh, if you'll just excuse me a moment? OH, GOD THIS IS FUCKING WONDERFUL - I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!!" What seemed like pints of spunk then shot up into Uri as the detective slumped back in his chair and panted for a few moments before going on to say, "No, I understand, Uri, really I do. In the police, we often see the results of stress. I could recommend a good psychiatrist if that would help?"

"No, that's alright, thanks," said Uri climbing off the man and swiftly clamping a wad of tissues to her leaking pussy to prevent her from dripping any of his juices back onto his suit. "I was just so scared when I heard his voice again."

"Okay - look, I'll arrange for a female officer to come over and to spend the rest of the night with you, will that help?"

"Yes, I'll feel much better knowing that... I might even get a good night's sleep..."

"I'm sure you will, Uri. Now, I've got to get back to headquarters and get this typed up. I'll leave a squad car outside until the female officer arrives." He leant forward and kissed her, "Don't worry, you'll be fine..."


Uri returned to her room and, after drawing the curtains, straightened her skirt and pulled her see-through blouse back on before throwing herself back onto the bed and staring aimlessly at the ceiling. After a short while, she heard the door bell ring and her father move to answer. Muted voices carried up the stairs, the words losing most of their meanings though Uri did catch enough to surmise that this was her 'guardian' arriving and, sure enough, her door soon opened and her father walked in followed by the female officer.

"Good evening, Miss Matsumoto," said a voice that Uri wished that she had never heard before.

"Good evening Officer Gardner... nice to see you again."

"You know my daughter?" inquired Mister Matsumoto.

"Yes, indeed sir," the officer replied, her name badge catching the light in a most alluring manner as her naked breast jiggled as she moved, "I had the pleasure of meeting with her at the station when she came to give her second statement. On that occasion she was wearing an most interesting outfit..."

The woman's voice trailed off and Uri swallowed hard - surely she wasn't going to tell her father about the trouser suit... ?

"Interesting in what way, Officer?" asked Uri's father.

"Interesting in its cut... and its colour... yes, a most unusual colour it was."

Uri's release of pent up breath was almost audible in its intensity. Her father, losing interest in this conversation of female attire, wished her goodnight and, after telling Officer Gardner that he was sure that his daughter couldn't be in better hands, he left closing the door behind him.

Once she was sure that he had really gone, Officer Gardner smiled and closed in on Uri, suggesting to the girl that she stand. Knowing that such a suggestion from an officer of the law was anything but, Uri did as she was told. The policewoman unclipped her shock-stick and used it to lift the hem of Uri's skirt before checking that the girl was wearing only the expected stockings and suspender belt beneath. Removing her stick, the officer told Uri that this was an improvement. "Now, remove your shoes, blouse and skirt and stand with your legs apart." It wasn't long before the shock-stick was again being brushed lightly across Uri's exposed clit. "Tell me, Uri... have you got rid of that trouser suit or is it hidden away somewhere?"

"I... er... I threw it away, Officer Gardner."

"Are you sure about that, Uri?"

Nervously, Uri looked down, watching with a morbid fascination as the stick continued to caress her as she waited for the jolt of electricity to be unleashed up her. "Yes... I'm absolutely certain of it."

The stick was suddenly removed as the police-woman said, "Very well, Uri... I will accept your word... but if I ever find out that you were lying to me, I'll have you up on charges of misleading a police officer. Got it?"

"Yes, Officer Gardner... I've got it."

"Right - get into bed and get some sleep. I'll be here in this chair all night. Nothing's going to happen to you while I'm here!"

'No, ' Uri thought to herself, 'you're more than a match for any Tazer Killer... '


The night passed uneventfully and whenever Uri awoke, Officer Gardner was always there, wide awake in the chair... with the exception of one occasion when Uri briefly opened one eye and spotted the officer bent over the back of an upright chair on the landing and being taken from behind by her panting father... but that was hardly any reflection on the officer's dedication to duty, Uri thought before slipping back into sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.