Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 52: Further Punishments

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 52: Further Punishments - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Miles Cunningham stormed angrily into his luxurious home set amongst the grounds of his estate and headed straight for the dinning room knowing that, since it was lunch-time, his daughter would be there. Bursting though the door, he immediately ordered all the slaves out. "That means you too, Thumper!" he added gruffly when Gill Cunningham's bodyguard showed some uncertainly as to whether the instruction applied him too.

Gill immediately knew that her father's anger was directed at her and, as he tossed the sign she had ordered to be placed around Panties' neck onto the dining table before her scattering cutlery in all directions, she realised the reason too.

"Stand up, girl," her father bellowed at her, "and remove your blouse!" Pushing her chair back from the table, Gill did as she was told. Because she was still wearing the chastity belt that her father had imprisoned her in, she was not wearing a skirt and so, by the time she was finished, she was just left in her shoes, stockings, suspender belt... and the bright orange device that was preventing her from engaging in mad sexual orgies with as many of the male slaves as possible - a recreational pastime that seemed to be about to develop into her new hobby. Miles then produced the only key for the belt and unlocked it before removing the apparatus from around his daughter and dropping it to the floor. He then instructed the Young Mistress to follow him into the library and to bend over one of the easy chairs there. Miles removed his jacket before throwing it to one side and opening the punishment cupboard that stood to the right of the fireplace. From inside he selected a fine four foot long cane which he bent experimentally between his two hands before swishing it through the air a few times to test its suitability for the job he had in mind. Gill, watching all this carefully with apprehension filled eyes, said nothing knowing that there was nothing to say for her guilt was self evident.

Miles took up a position by his daughter and ran his eyes over her ripe young body that looked so much like his wife had at that age. "It's just a shame that you didn't inherit your mother's intelligence as well as her looks," he muttered, mostly to himself.

"Beg pardon, father?" queried Gill, not realising that the comment was not meant for her to hear.

"I said it's a shame that you didn't inherit your mother's intelligence. She would never have got herself into such a predicament by going against my specific instructions. You realise that this attitude of yours is the same sort of behaviour that got Panties sold into slavery by her father in the first place?"

"Yes, father, I know that... and it won't happen again."

"Damned right it won't... and now I'm going to give you twelve of the best to emphasise the point!" Gill grimaced and closed her eyes as her father began his back swing. Swish! Down came the cruel cane to land squarely across Gill's waiting right cheek, the flesh of which recoiled under the blow and, almost instantly, began to redden.

"Ouch! Thank you, father... please may I have another?"

This time the blow landed on the left side of her arse. "Ow! Thank you, father... please may I have another?"

For the third strike Miles returned to the right side of his daughter's posterior but angled the cane differently so that the mark the blow left bisected the earlier one midway along its length so as to make a rather neat cross - Miles was nothing if not an artist.

"Jesus! Thank you father... please may I have another?"

"Certainly, Gill... and I'll and one extra for that outburst of profanity. You know how I feel about such matters!"

"Yes, father... sorry, father."


Miles had just landed the thirteenth blow to his now weeping daughter's glowing backside when there came a respectful knock on the door. "Master? I'm sorry to bother you but it is urgent," came the muffled sound of Sue-Li's voice through the wood.

Gill immediately started to straighten up preparatory to covering herself but her father instantly stopped her telling her to stay where she was. He then bid his Chief Overseer to enter.

Sue-Li came in and the first thing that she saw was Gill's red backside and her pussy flashing itself at her - at sight that pulled the she-male up short and automatically caused a response in her cock which immediately started to swell and come to attention. "Well? What is it, Sue-Li?" demanded her Master.

"Erm..." began Sue-Li pulling her eyes away from the enticing sight before her to face Master Miles instead. "The police have just been on to us, Master. It seems that Master Schulfield has been killed - a rocket attack on his country cabin."

"Shit! The Black Widows, I assume?"

"The police are working on that assumption, Master... yes."

"This is all getting a little close for comfort. Sue-Li - I want you to take over the punishment of my daughter. Arse fuck her for me."

"Yes, Master."

At this point Gill broke into the conversation with a pleading, "No, father! Please... for pity's sake. Not by that... that perversion!"

"She called you a perversion, Sue-Li. Do you... like that?" Miles questioned, almost theatrically.

"No, Master, I do not."

"And what else, if anything, don't you like about my daughter? You shall answer, by the way, for that is an order."

"Your wish is my command, Master - I do not like the way that the Young Mistress enjoys having me masturbate before her and her friends for their amusement." By now even Sue-Li had joined in with the spirit of the conversation.

"That is hardly surprising. And what are you going to do about this?" Miles smiled as he looked at the naked slave with her heavily bosomed, good looking female body sporting a huge proud penis angled skyward where one would normally expect a pussy covered in fine down to be. Sue-Li was a marvellous example of biological engineering, drug treatment and modern-day surgery... and all constructed to Miles' personal specifications. 'I should get a few more made, ' he considered to himself thinking that the she-male had proved to be a heavy draw to his holo-vision channel. 'Two of them fighting each other... or copulating? Could put the ratings up.'

"I'm going to bugger her, Master - most violently - and I'm going to enjoy every moment of it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.