Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 50: A Trip to the Mountains

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 50: A Trip to the Mountains - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

It was very late by the time that aspiring actress Sue Melons got home to the run down apartment block just on the right side of the boundary with Poor Town following her evening date with Max Schulfield. It had been and interesting and productive time for her and she was well pleased with what she had achieved - the promise of a role in a new production that he was co-funding. Slipping her key into the lock of her parent's fourth floor flat, Sue turned it gently and, very carefully so as not to disturb her sleeping mother and father, opened the door. As usual the passage light had been left on for her and she slipped quietly into the untidy and badly maintained hallway. Sue had just started to climb the stairs, her skirt riding even higher up her shapely bum, when the lounge door opened and her hatchet faced mother appeared, tired sagging breasts showing clearly through her thin blouse. "And what time do ya call this, eh?" the older woman demanded.

"Agh, ma! It's not that late..."

"Yer father went ta bed hours ago. 'E 'as ta get up early ta get ta his job, yer know."

"Yeah, and coming home this late is part of my job, ma."

"Bah! Ever since ya changed yer name ta 'Melons' and got yer tits enlarged with silicon, ya've had these grand ideas. No good'll come of it ma girl, mark ma words."

"That's what yer think, ma... but it's not true! Just tonight I got a job... the lead female role in a new sniff movie."

"Sniff movie? What's that then? Or do ya mean 'stiff' movie? Stiff as in the fella's cock?"

"Well, it's... it's..." Actually, Sue wasn't too sure what Max had said (it'd been a bit hard to for her to concentrate being as she'd been sucking him off at the time while his Alsatian had been rogering her from behind) but it sounded like 'sniff'... and Sue was sure that she'd read something about a new system on one of the trade magazines she'd taken to downloading in the public library... not that she was going to let her mum see that she had any uncertainties at all - the old bag was almost impossible to live with as it was without providing more ammunition for her! "Well, it's this new process they have... when ya go ta the holo-vision, they kinda introduce the appropriate smells for the location or what's going on during the movie into the theatre somehow. Dead clever stuff it is, ma!"

"Humph! Three-D effects and in-seat dildos were good enough in my day..."

"Times change, ma. Now, I gotta get ta bed. Mister Schulfield wants me round his place early in the morning like. 'E's goin' ta take me out to his country cabin fer a bit of..."

"Fuckin'" her ever cynical mother broke in.

"Naw, ma. Actressing training like."

"Like I said - fuckin'."

"Oh, ma!"


The next morning, at the appointed hour, Sue was stood on the corner of Bleaker and Union waiting for Max to show up. She was dressed in a simple black skirt and button-less jacket ensemble that showed off her shapely bum cheeks and artificially enhanced tits to their best advantage. She'd spent a full hour working on her make-up and felt sure that Max would be pleased with the results. Only five minutes late, with a deep-throated roar from the engine of his bright red imported sports car, her future employer showed up. Sue got a bit of a surprise when Max opened up the front bonnet of the car and bid her to get in for she'd never travelled in a mid-engined vehicle before... and, not only that but it was in incredibly small space to squeeze her way into - the previous night's limo had been a much nicer ride, Sue mused to herself, recalling that the other hover- car had even had a light that stayed on and a small drinks dispenser in the truck for the use of its female occupants!

The ride out to the mountains east of the city had been, for Sue at least, a long and tedious one, cramped and unable to move as she had been and she was more than glad to finally be released from her prison. As she stretched and blinked in the bright sunlight, Sue smelt something that she never had previously enjoyed in all her short life - sweet, fresh air! With her eyes now accustomed to the light, she peered about her with interest. Towering snow-capped mountains seemed to surround her and, down to the left, the deep blue surface of a small lake twinkled merrily to itself. Ahead of her was Max's cabin... and it was really that! Well made, it was true, but a cabin never-the-less - only of a modest size, it was constructed of wood logs just like the ones Sue had seem on holo- vision programs about the early settlers. "Like it?" asked Max quietly, slipping a finger through her right nipple ring and tweaking it gently before using it to lead her up the path towards the cabin.

"Oh, Max, it's beautiful!" Sue gushed as she willingly followed him.

"There's no-one else within miles... and, in winter, it's impossible to get up here. But right now it's the perfect place for us to work on your... training." Max pulled Sue towards him and took the nipple ring attached to her left breast into his mouth before starting to suck. Using both hands, Max slipped Sue's jacket off her shoulders and, taking the hint, the actress straightened her arms and let the garment fall to the ground. Sweeping her off her feet, Max then carried her the rest of the way towards the cabin door, the fingers and thumb of his right hand gently goosing her as they moved along.


High above the cottage and hidden by some tall fir trees, Mary lowered the powerful binoculars that she had used to observe the arrival of the car and its occupants before brushing her long blond hair back out of her eyes. She glanced round to see what her partner, Ann, was up to. The other girl was busy cleaning her fingernails with a huge, sharp knife in a bored sort of way, the clasp on the front of her black leather bikini top undone, allowing her breasts to sway from side to side in sympathy with the movements of her upper body in the fresh, clean air.

"They've arrived," Mary stated in a matter-of-fact voice. "Just like Shiv said they would."

Ann grunted before adding, "About fucking time too. Three freaking days we've been stuck up this fucking mountain."

"Yes," Mary gently remained Ann, "and two 'fucking' nights too... or have you forgotten?"

Ann stopped what she was doing and turned to face her lover, a smile breaking out on her face. "How can I possibly forget that, darling?"

"You can't."

"Now, let's have a look..." Ann rolled over and, supporting herself on her elbows, she picked up the binoculars before focusing them on the man and his bimbo frolicking far below. "So, that's him, is it? Doesn't look nothing special. And the girl?"

"Oh, just some silly bimbo tart wanna-be actress. Deserves all she gets."

"Yeah, but I thought we weren't supposed to hurt women too much. Capture them, yeah... enslave them if we can... but kill them? Naw - das is vorboten."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.