Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 33: Satisfactions & Frustrations

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33: Satisfactions & Frustrations - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

As the cane began its whistling descent, Uri braced herself for the pain that was to come - and come it did for, as the blow landed upon her exposed left buttock with a thwacking sound, she flinched forward and, as the red blip jumped a couple of inches up the monitor screen, she waited for the machine to give her the promised 'reward' of a pleasure charge.

And she waited... and waited. "Damn, blast and bloody hell!" exclaimed Jules, more in frustration than true anger. "Just a minute, just a minute!" He began to frantically tap away at a keyboard before moving on to push a few wires more firmly onto their connectors. "There, that should do it. Let's try again..."

This time the cane landed upon Uri's right arse cheek... and again, the red luminous dot jumped as it traced its path across the monitor... but, again, the companion green blip remained firmly fixed at the bottom of the second screen.

"Damn, blast and bloody hell! What is wrong with this fucking thing today?"

Uri wasn't sure of the answer but she sure wished that Jules would hurry up and fix it for she was beginning to feel the need to be screwed for, in addition to being a Certified Nymphomaniac, she was also a bit of a closet masochist and the canning was already making her feel a little bit horny... as she could now see for, on the pleasure monitor, the green dot had crawled slightly away from the base-line and was tracking across along horizontally about half an inch above its previous position.

Jules had also noticed this and so, purely out of scientific interest, of course, he landed a third blow upon the arse of his 'volunteer'... and, sure enough, the green line climbed a little higher before settling down in its new position. "My, my, Uri... you are a little goldmine, aren't you? Still, this isn't what we are here for, is it? Let me press on and see what needs fixing..."

Pulling out a screwdriver, Jules started to probe into the depths of his machine. Every now and again he would mutter a few words to himself and, once, there came the sound of a shorting circuit and an acrid smell of burning insulation. Eventually the scientist found what he was looking for and, with the loose wire replaced, he was ready to try again. "Prepare yourself, my dear," he warned Uri before laying into her for a fourth time.

This time the sudden shooting up of the red blip was immediately followed by a similar climb by the green dot... and pleasurable sensations flooded into Uri via the probe up her cunt and the electrodes attached to her nipples. She wanted to groan but couldn't, though her fingers flexed and her faced twitched as a ruby glow began to spread itself over her breasts. But before she could begin to appreciate the pleasure she was feeling, the probe in her arse delivered a powerful shock to her bum and her body was uncontrollably tensed. This time Uri wanted to scream but, again, the probed in her mouth prevented this from occurring. As the computers cut the current to the probe, Uri's slight body, now covered in a sheen of perspiration, fell back onto the metal surface that she laid upon and the alternative circuit cut in so that the green dot shot up and back only to be swiftly followed by the red... and then the green. Uri wasn't sure just what was actually happening to her, she just knew that she liked it! In one of the factions of seconds when no charge was being placed upon her, Uri managed to glance over at Jules who was watching the computer displays avidly and she immediately noticed a huge tent in the front on the man's jeans; clearly, he had a massive hard-on in there though something told Uri that it wasn't her body or condition which it was in that was causing this. Another powerful electrical charge was shot up her bum and all thoughts were driven out of Uri's mind...


Jules watched as the girl's body bucked and twitched and writhed upon his Orgasmitron. She was truly amazing and nothing like any of the females he'd had before. Barely five minutes into the planned one hour session and already the counter was reading three orgasms. Jules rubbed his hands together in congratulation as he watched the sight before him. "Now, if only the damned thing doesn't overload," he muttered to himself. He sat down upon a chair and swivelled round toward one of the keyboards and began to type in various diagnostic commands. As the answers showed on a nearby screen, Jules smiled for everything seemed to be under control thus far. Above the girl's head, the counter clicked over as she climaxed again; Jules checked his watch and noted the time on a clipboard. Standing, he moved over to the side of the girl and, timing his move very careful so as to avoid the painful electric discharges that were coursing through her, he briefly pulled back her head and checked her pupils. "So far so good," he muttered as he released her. Moving down the machine, Jules studied some of the wiring that had caused problems in the earlier model and, as he leaned forward, he knocked his bloated manhood against part of the Orgasmitron's frame. He smiled to himself and recalled how science and engineering had always had this affect upon him. Even in his time at school, while the other boys had been busily comparing the competing assets of the girl students at netball practice, he'd been happily reading various scientific journals in the toilets while jerking himself off. He'd never really had time for a regular girlfriend and the liaisons that he had had all seemed hollow and meaningless. Women were so fickle and... well, unsatisfying really. Jules tugged at another wire as Uri writhed again and the counter clicked over... and a trickle of pre- cum oozed its way out of his cock and slowly down his groin.


With the test half over, the Orgasmitron's counter now registered that the girl had cum twenty- two times... and, thus far, all was going well. Jules was beside himself for Mark I of the device had never managed to get further than seventeen minutes without killing its tester. By now the thrashing about of Uri had simply become a distraction to him and, to be frank, his main concern now was not for her but for the damage that her writhing might cause to his machine. "Why can't women cum quietly and with decorum?" he asked himself as he caught a wire that was slipping away from its mounting and swiftly pushed it back into place.


Fifteen minutes later and all was still running perfectly. Jules was in his own private heaven as he now continually checked and rechecked his beloved device. His elation was based on two quite distinct areas, one being the pure joy of pushing back the frontiers of science and the second being the thought of the money he would eventually make out of the Orgasmitron once it was in commercial production. He began to day-dream of the fabulous laboratory he would have come that day... and all the inventions that would pour out from it. Suddenly, Jules tensed, stood up straight, closed his eyes and shot his load into his pants. The pleasure was unbelievable as the semen continued to pump out; never in his life had Jules cum like this! He gripped the back of a chair and, tilting back his head, he groaned. And still his juices continued to pour out, soaking the material of his jeans and tricking down the inside of his leg. Within seconds (though it seemed far longer), the experience was over... and, on the main computer screen, a warning message started to flash. Cursing himself for his lack of attention, Jules flung himself back into his work...


The charge zapped up Uri's long suffering arse one more time... but wasn't followed by a surge of pleasure as had previously occurred. Instead, there was nothing and she collapsed wearily in a heap upon the machine. Her whole body was sore and she felt like she had run a marathon... yet, at the same time, she was cloaked in a huge aura of satisfaction. Sex had never been so prolonged... and yet... and yet, she felt unsatisfied. The process had been... well, mechanical. Uri smiled to herself - of course it had been mechanical; she was strapped to a machine, wasn't she? But that didn't make any difference, she still felt frustrated. "I guess it's the lack of variety," she thought. "Zap, cum, zap, cum... over and over again, regular as clockwork. Nice if nothing better's available but give me a well hung and talented man any day. Besides, a machine can't take you out for a meal, now can it? Come to think of it, having a man now sounds like a really good idea... once I get out of this contraption!" She opened one eye and tried to see what Jules was up to.

Uri's roving eye soon found the scientist... bending over his device again. The girl tried to attract his attention by grunting and by moving as much as she could with as much urgency as she could muster... but to no avail as Jules continued to probe the internal workings of the Orgasmitron. Eventually he looked up and spotted her. "Oh, don't be so impatient, woman! Can't you see I've work to do?" he snapped grumpily at her.

The girl's head lolled back down, "Men!" she thought. "What's that old saying? 'The only difference between a man and a boy is the price of his toy'? Yes, and it's never seemed truer to me!" By now the sweat was evaporating on Uri's skin and she was beginning to feel distinctly cool... and just as horny as before. She tried to give herself just a little satisfaction by rubbing herself against the probe that was still embedded in her but she just couldn't move sufficiently to achieve much. Eventually Jules finished his checking and, instead, he picked up his clipboard and pen and began to make some more notes. This was just too much for the increasingly fed up and frustrated Uri who let flow with a stream of muffled (and totally unintelligible) profanity... all of which Jules ignored as he continued to write.

After a further ten minutes or so (it was hard for Uri to judge the passage of time), Jules glanced up at her and asked, "How do you feel?"

"Fufftehr miffle shizzer arrssfoll!"

"What? Oh, yes. Just a minute." The doctor leaned forward and removed the probe from out of Uri's mouth. "Now, how do you feel?"

"I'd feel a whole load better if you'd let me out of this contraption!"

"Later, my dear. Look - I want your immediate reactions, got it? Now, how do you feel?"

"Horny."

"Horny? But in the last hour you've just had... let me see... forty three orgasms. How can you possibly be horny?"

"Well, I am. Look at it this way - your machine gives a girl an interesting time but it's just too... well... mechanical is the only word I can come up with. It's just too regular... cyclic. For what it is, it's enjoyable... but it's not a good screw. Maybe you could improve it by making it more unpredictable. I don't know... vary the periods between each charge... make it more random... weaken or strengthen the jolts in an unpredictable manner... something like that."

"I see... I see," responded Jules before adding, "I guess I could change the beta alograms in the phater program... then, by inserting a..."

"Hey!" Uri loudly interrupted, "Excuse me, but I have to be at work in the morning. Can you get me out of this before you start to redesign it?"

"Hummmm? Oh, yes. Quite. Hold still a minute..."

"As if I could do anything else!" responded Uri as Jules moved and stated to unhook her from the Orgasmitron. Briefly the girl glanced at the man's pants to see just how his erection was doing... and, spotting the dark stain there, she knew how that story had ended. "Creamed your jeans, eh?"

"What? Oh, yes..." At least the man had the manners to look embarrassed about it.

"So you're not going to be a whole load of use to me then?"

"No, I'm sorry. Here's your clothes."

"Thanks."

"How do I get back in contact with you?"

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Because you are a very good test subject and, for a woman, you have some intelligence which you used to give me a good suggestion. Besides, I asked you a question..."

"I'm the receptionist at Trenshaw & Associates. You can always find me there during office hours, sir." Uri swung her legs over the edge of the Orgasmitron, stood and stretched. She reached for her clothes and started to dress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.