Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 21: A Night in the Cells

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21: A Night in the Cells - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Nurse Martha Agdogna sat on the rear seat of the cop car, wrists handcuffed together behind her back, as the vehicle sped through the light traffic towards the town's main police station. She was feeling truly miserable and deeply worried. Initially, Martha had been surprised that she had been 'allowed' inside the vehicle rather than being forced to travel in the boot as she would normally have expected, but the reason soon became apparent - Jimbo and his partner could then not have so easily teased and humiliated her with their comments and forecasts for her future if she had have been trapped in the trunk. As it was, by the time the car pulled to a halt outside the station, the nurse was convinced that she was facing an almost certain sentence of five years hard labour in a prison camp out in the Badlands... with little chance of remission.

Jimbo operated the central unlocking device and his partner opened the rear door, leaned in and, grabbing hold of Martha's upper arm, started to pull her out... only to pause half way through the procedure with his prisoner half in and half out of the car. Martha wondered what was going on - until a flash bulb went off in her face. She'd just been snapped by the hack from the local newspaper who was permanently stationed here in order to get the first news regarding recently arrested citizens.

A small amount of credits surreptitiously changed hands as the reporter asked Jimbo, who'd now joined his partner, just what he had here.

"Interesting one this time, Charlie. She's a nurse over at the General, names Martha Agdogna - charged with Attempted Bribery and Peeping. Caught her at the window looking in at a couple - bold as brass - and with a rather large vibrator going ten to the dozen up her chuff. She's as guilty as sin. Any use to you?"

"Hmmm... don't know, Jimbo lad. Like you say, interesting crime for a woman to be charged with... but small stuff, really. On the other hand, the hospital bit could make it more printable. They'll be as embarrassed as hell over there... might given Fred a call, that's his turf - get him to grab an interview with the Duty Administrator..."

"No! Please - I'll lose my job! Don't..."

"Shut it, girly," Jimbo interjected, giving Martha a 'friendly' tap on the back of her head with his night-stick that caused her to see stars.

"Yeah," Charlie went on as if the interruption had never happened, "I'll give Fred a call. Whole story might make page five... or four, if I'm lucky and it's a quiet night." The reporter's hand reached out and took hold of Martha's chin, twisting her face towards the light. "Mind you, she's not bad looking. Pull one of her tits out and get her to scowl a bit more... make her look a bit fierce... there's a hundred each in it for you if it makes the front page... and a charge of Resisting Arrest might well do that."

"No! I never..." Once again the night stick made contact with Martha's skull, stunning her into silence. A hand slid into her blouse and her left breast was lifted out and allowed to swing free; the hand then took hold of the hair on the back of her head, well out of sight of the camera, and twisted savagely. Martha grimaced sharply... and the flash gun fired off again.

"Great! With a suitable caption under it, she'll come over as some sort of snarling animal. Thanks guys. Catch you later!"

"Be sure you do, especially if it does make the front page..." Jimbo replied before hauling the still groggy Martha the rest of the way out of the car and into the building.


The Desk Sergeant looked at the young woman being propped up before him, using his years of experience to swiftly form an opinion of her - young, black, neat, modestly dressed apart from having one large but firm breast hanging out of her blouse, hairless pussy (which probably made her a nurse or a whipball player), unladdered stockings and patent leather stilettos. Not the obvious criminal type - more a professional woman who has blundered off the rails...

Jimbo O'Sullivan made his report and the Sergeant whistled softly before giving the patrolman a wink. "Normally, Miss Agdogna, in a situation like yours - girl with a good job, not known to us, minor charges - I'd have you put into a solitary confinement cell... but then you go and resist arrest and I don't like people who assault my fellow officers. I think we're going to have to teach you some manners by putting you into the holding tank with some of the other low-life we have staying with us at the moment. Besides, I enjoy a little spectacle or two..."

"Who's in the tank then, sarge?" asked Jimbo.

"We're still accommodating some of those Black Widow bitches until Transport can summon up the resources to drag their sorry arses outta here. Been in there a few days now - they look plenty mean and just a little frisky!"

"Please... you aren't serious, are you?" asked Martha, resignation deeply etched into her voice. "There's a rational explanation for all that happened... I'm no criminal... and I didn't assault anyone."

"That's not what the two patrolmen say and until the judge decides what to do in the morning, that makes you guilty in my book - no matter what mealy-mouthed liberal cock-sucking politicians might sprout to the contrary!" Turning his face away from Martha, the sergeant called out loudly, "O'Toole? You there? Got one for processing... !"


Before long, Martha found herself in a dismal office her fingerprints being taken by Officer O'Toole, a middle-aged twenty-year service man with the tired expression of on who has seen it all before. "Use the paper towels to clean yourself up," he told Martha once he had all ten prints clearly set out on a card. With as much ink removed from her fingertips as possible, Martha took to opportunity to slip her wayward tit back into her blouse. "Wouldn't waste your time doin' that it I were you, missy. Next comes the strip search. Git yourself undressed."

"Shouldn't this be done by a female officer?" Martha ventured hesitantly.

"In a perfect world, yes... but there's no women on duty tonight so I git the short straw. Now, git them clothes off!"

Years of training and education tripped in and smothered any inclination on Martha's part to refuse. Quickly and efficiently, she stripped and placed her clothing into a black plastic sack that Officer O'Toole provided. Soon the nurse stood before him, stark naked. Standing behind Martha and starting with her head and working down, O'Toole began to run his hands over her body, his breath warm upon the nape of her neck. His search was slow and careful with every inch of her flesh coming under his scrutiny. By the time that his hands reached her breasts, Martha's nipples were standing proud and her breathing had speeded up considerably. His lips closed upon her ear and O'Toole began to use his tongue to probe inside her, checking in case she had some illegal compound hidden next to her ear-drum. While one hand continued to examine her left breast, his right slipped down further and transferred itself to her behind, gently massaging her right buttock. The policeman's tongue moved round and began to check out Martha's other ear. This was all getting too much for the young nurse as she tilted her head back and began to moan. Her love juices began to trickle down her thighs as O'Toole whispered to her, "Got to check out your back passage now..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.