Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 10: A Time to Relax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: A Time to Relax - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Extract from "Manuel's Vengeance" by John Dent & Eva Leopold.

Jenny woke late the next morning and didn't bother getting out of bed until well past eleven. Her body ached all over and she felt very stiff and sore. With all her friends busy at school and her father out to work, Jenny found that she had little to do with what remained of the morning... or, indeed, the early part of the afternoon. After a leisurely bath where she allow two of the house slaves to pamper her, she then spent an hour or so watching some rather mindless pap on the tube. Fed up with that, she hung around the family home for a while until that became boring too. With little else to do apart from watch more of the day-time soaps or quiz shows, she decided that she might as well read some more of that Swedish classic novel, "Manuel's Vengeance". Not that she had to (homework had little meaning to her now following her expulsion from school) but she had actually been enjoying to book so, powering up the holo-reader, she settled back into a comfortable chair and began to read...

MANUEL'S VENGEANCE

by Eva Painslut

CHAPTER FOUR - With the Setting of the Sun...

Eva watched with apprehension as the bandits and the villagers moved towards her though she noticed that they were keeping their distance and forming a circle a respectful way from her position. Manuel was the only one to enter that circle and to approached her more closely, smiling as he did so. Once he stood before her, he gently reached out and placed a hand on the centre of her chest - then pushed her viciously back with all his strength!

"AAAAGGHHHH!!!" screamed Eva as the spikes of the cactus bush to which she was bound were driven even further into her already battered and bleeding flesh. Once she'd settled down and recovered some of her composure, Manuel spoke to her again, "So... the time has come... your death is now immanent. Do you have anything to say?"

"Pleeeasee! Pleeeasee! Show some mercy, I beg you," Eva croaked as tears rolled down her face.

"Mercy? Mercy! Would that be the same mercy that you showed my father? You BITCH!" The Bandit leader struck Eva's face with a heavy, backhanded slap. "You make me sick! You sold your own lover out... and for what? Enough gold to open a one-woman whore house! Not only are you a slut, you're a cheap slut to boot! Bah! I'm not going to waste any more of my time on you." And, with that, he pulled out a box of matches and, very purposely, removed one.

"Oh, god! I'll do anything... anything... but please..." Eva pleaded only to be cut off as her abuser slapped her face once more.

"Shut up! Just fucking shut up!"

Manuel scrapped the matched over the sandpapered box side and, after the resulting flame had settled down, he applied it to the fuse that dangled down between his captive's legs before he retired to a safe distance. Eva craned her neck and watched the fizzing spurt of flame rapidly approaching her fanny; she began to struggle against her bonds with renewed vigour and, when that failed to have any significant effect (other than to increase the level of the pain she was feeling) she once more tried to eject the offending foreign object from her pussy by contracting her muscles... but failed, yet again. She just had time to glance up at Manuel once last time before the stick of dynamite exploded...

The pain in her neither regions was acute yet, thought Eva, she could still feel so... ? Was she still alive? She opened her eyes and looked down - the remains of the tube were still in place though the end was now extremely tattered. Glancing up, she could see that the bandits were rolling about, creased up with laughter. Some were pointing gleefully in her direction while others were wiping tears of mirth from their eyes. Realisation began to dawn on Eva - she had been tricked and the 'stick' held no more powder than any small firecracker... yet the effect had still been to drive her to the edge of pure terror, a fact attested to by the layer of shit that coated the inside of her thighs and lay in a small pile between her own feet following her emptying her bowels at the very moment of the 'explosion'.

Manuel dispatched two of his men with orders to cut the woman down and to bring her back to the cantina. "Now we eat and drink," he called out, "And then we have some more fun with our 'friend' here! And in the morning we leave..."

CHAPTER FIVE - A MOUTHFUL

Eva was so weak she could hardly walk and one of the bandits, Ramon, simply threw her over the back of his horse. The procession towards the hamlet started but suddenly Manuel seemed to recall something. He ordered that Eva be taken to the blacksmith's shop before being brought back to the cantina.

'We'll have to get a decent collar for our slut, don't we?' he said. 'Wouldn't want her to run away... '

The blacksmith's apprentice was a very skilful representative of his profession who had almost finished his training and in a short time he had a heavy iron collar made which was then forged around her neck so that she would now wear it permanently. Surprisingly enough the entire process didn't hurt her much, mainly due to the blacksmith's skill. When completed, a chain was attached to the collar and the bandit rode away, leading Eva by the chain, her hands cuffed behind her back (another of the blacksmith's designs). Manuel stayed for a while, paying the blacksmith handsomely for his work and also made an order for a branding iron to be ready before the gang would leave in the morning.

At the cantina most of the bandits had already started feasting on food, beer and wine and spirits sure ran high. When the bandit leading Eva by the chain entered the pair were met by a roar of laughter and shouts. Every eye was focussed on Eva's nude body and she knew that her pains were not by any means over.

'What shall we do with the slut?' Manuel shouted. 'Anyone want to fuck the whore? Lay her on the table!' Eva was put on her back on one of the heavy wooden tables and Ramon was still standing by with the chain in his hand. Some of the other bandits held her arms in a firm grip and another grabbed her by the hair. She was now ready to be used and all the men were lining up to have their turn. A huge, muscular bandit grabbed her hips and thrust into her very brutally while another forced his prick into her mouth. One man held her by the hair and made sure that her head was kept in place so she couldn't move away. While the bandits were raping Eva accompanied by roars of laughter and shouts, the owner of the cantina - a middle-aged woman dressed in black - approached Manuel and whispered something in his ear. An evil smile rose on his face and he said loud: 'Yes, Maria, that's perfect! We'll do it right away.'

Maria went out into her little kitchen and started raking out glowing coal from the big iron stove into a bucket. Out in the cantina Manuel clapped her hands and everybody paid attention as they realised their leader had something important to say. 'Before we get on, I think that the whore should dance for us. What do you think?'

'YEAAAAHHH!!' shouted all of the bandits. 'Let's see the slut dance... ' Maria came out of the kitchen and poured out the glowing coal on the ground (the cantina was built directly on the ground and had no floor as such). While she spread out the coal pieces she was thinking of her late husband, who had sexually betrayed her once. Only once in a lifetime - and the reason for his betrayal was now held by a chain in the front of her: Eva, the whore.

'No-oo-ooo, ' Eva pleaded as Ramon pulled the chain and dragged her towards the coal. 'Please have mercy... '

'There's no mercy for a whore like you!' Manuel said in a grim voice. 'Now get dancin'... or you know what'll happen... ' Saying this he pulled out his Colt, cocked it and pointed it at Eva. 'You will dance... or die!'

Still with her hands cuffed behind her back, Eva was dragged by the neck until she was out on the bed of glowing coal. The coal burnt the soles of her bare feet terribly, she screamed in terror and started jumping like crazy to get away from the glowing coal - to no avail. She was surrounded by a wall of bandits and villagers who wanted to see her suffer and made sure she couldn't get away from the glowing coal. Her only chance of easing the excruciating pain for just fractions of a second was to keep jumping, in a crazy dance of agony. Maria, normally a very silent and discrete woman, shouted like obsessed with the others as she was watching the scene.

After what seemed like an eternity Eva was dragged away and spread-eagled on a table for everybody to use. All the bandits wanted to fuck her and she was forced to take their pricks in all her holes. One extremely well hung bandit battered away at her arsehole but found it very difficult to penetrate her tight opening. He was determined to force himself in and with sweat streaming down his face he finally plunged deep into her, splitting her open in the process. As his huge tool started pumping in and out her, it was reddened by her blood. The pain became too much and Eva fainted. Not noticing, all the bandits kept on fucking her and when they were ready, new men stood ready to have their turn.

Finally everybody returned to their tables to relax with more drinks and food. Eva was made to kneel on the ground and all the time one of the bandits was standing by, holding the chain by his hand. Whenever somebody raised from his seat in order to use Eva's mouth, the bandit grabbed Eva's hair and held her head firmly in place so that she had no choice but taking it in her mouth. Every time somebody came in her mouth, he held her head by both hands and dragged her towards him so that Eva was forced to swallow it all or choke. This seemed to go on forever - the sight of somebody coming in Eva's mouth excited all the others and as soon as one man was ready to cum, the next was standing in line to empty his load deep in Eva's throat. Suddenly one bandit pissed in her face after he had used her mouth.

'Yeah, that's great!' shouted one of the bandits who had taken quite a few beers and really needed to relieve himself. 'Open her mouth!'

Two men held her head and chin and forced her mouth wide open. The bandit directed a stream of yellow piss right into her mouth and although much of it poured down Eva's body, she had to swallow loads of it. She was convulsing and throwing up but the yellow stream into her mouth kept on filling her with more. After the man had returned to his seat, a number of others wanted to do the same thing to the whore and those who didn't make into her mouth just pissed on her body, everywhere. The abuse of Eva's body kept on for hours and when she was finally left alone for a while, she was laid chained to a pole, totally exhausted, covered with smelling piss. The soles of her feet were hurting her excruciatingly and she couldn't realise how she would ever to be able to walk after this. She was feeling sick after all she had been forced to swallow during the night and she had thrown up repeatedly. Deep within, she realised that this was just the beginning.

She knew that she could expect no mercy from anyone now - there was no mercy, no justice for a woman like her. She was totally in the hands of her captors and there was nothing she could do to change that. Eva - a whore who was made to be used. Did she really have a future? Finally she collapsed from sheer exhaustion.

CHAPTER SIX - MOVING ON

Eva's morning call came in the form of a bucket of cold water being thrown over her. Spluttering and swearing, she quickly took stock of her condition - she felt hungry, thirsty, itchy, her feet hurt like hell and she stank. "Jesus," she whispered to herself, "Save me... please..."

Manuel yanked on the chain attached to her collar and Eva struggled to get herself upright but the pain from the soles of her feet was too much and she fell back to the floor. "Can't stand, eh?" crowed Manuel, "What a shame. So crawl - like the bitch you are!" The bandit then pulled hard and Eva was force to follow on all fours as fast as she could.

Once outside, she was watered and fed in the same manor as the previous morning but, this time at least, she was allowed to eat all that was provided - though at speed. When she was done, the whore was allowed to squat in the dirt and perform her ablutions, all in the full gaze of any who wished to watch. Which was quite a number as the village women and children once more gathered to jeer and to cast dispersions at the unfortunate prostitute. Eva had never been so humiliated in all her life as the small crowd urged her on to 'perform' as if she were some act in a circus side show. Following this, she was allowed to bathe - but only in the water trough outside the smithy much to the amusement of many, especially the children who had never seen such a performance before. No soap was provided, of course, but Eva was thankful just to be given the chance to remove the coating of piss and dried semen that covered her.

Manuel then led her into the building itself where the smith was working at the forge. As the pair entered, the strongly built man paused in his hammering as the bandit leader asked if the branding iron was ready.

"Certainly. Just as you requested - a capital 'M' with a devils tail looping down from the final leg. I've... I've taken the liberty of getting it warm for you..." So saying, the man heaved the brand from out of the forge, the end of the implement already glowing a fierce yellow colour.

Manuel took the iron from the man and turned to Eva, who still rested on all fours; the woman looking disbelievingly at the smoking metal. "No! You wouldn't! You couldn't..." she cried vainly.

With his evil grin fixed firmly in place, Manuel replied, "This is going to hurt you a lot more than it hurts me!" He chuckled briefly before pushing the business end of the implement against the trembling soft white flesh of Eva's left buttock.

The woman howled and bucked but Manuel simply smiled and pressed harder. Once the initial burst of pain had subsided, Eva slowly calmed down and started to settle herself. "Please, no more..." she begged.

"No - no more. Now everyone knows that you are my property. And I wouldn't want to devalue you too much. After all, once my men tire of you, I might decide to sell you on and I want to make a profit on the deal. Wonder who'd buy you? There's that bunch of renegade redskins who hang about just inside the border... they like a bit of white arse when they can get it... alternatively, there's always spaces in the brothels of certain mining towns and most of the owners aren't too worried with regard to where their girls come from. Girls? Who am I trying to kid - in your case, I mean 'old sow', don't I?" With that, Manuel lead his slave back into the early morning sunshine. By now the street was a hive of activity as the gang prepared to depart. "Victor!" Manuel called, "Take the slut to the wagon and make her comfortable!"

Wagon? That didn't sound too bad to Eva... and it wouldn't have been if her captor had meant her to travel inside, but he didn't. Instead, she was lashed by the ankles, wrists and neck to the spokes of the wheel. When the job was done, Manuel came over to inspect the men's work. After testing the tightness of the knots, he nodded his approval. "Did you know that, in the distant past, being spun on a wheel was an accepted treatment for madness? No, I don't suppose you do, Eva, you uneducated whore. Maybe this trip will bring you to your senses, yes? Not that our ancient cousins kept their patients on the wheels for all that long... and the wheels weren't still attached to vehicles so we're entering unknown waters here. Still, I'm sure that you'll tell us all about your feelings on the matter later, won't you?" With that, the bandit stubbed his cigar out painfully on Eva's left nipple before turning to mount his horse.

Eva looked about her to discover that she was ringed by the village women, most of whom seemed to have decided to give her a rousing send-off for, as one, they reached into baskets they were carrying and started to pelt her with ancient eggs, rotten tomatoes, the contents of the previous night's soil buckets and other items of a similar ilk. She was almost glad when Manuel gave to order to move and her entire world began to rotate. It wasn't a pleasant sensation and not was it long before she brought back all of what she had been allowed to eat for breakfast. As the wagon picked up speed, the internal pounding that Eva's brain was being subjected to increased and, within half an hour, she was unconscious...


When she next came round, she was laying by the side of a small river that flowed sluggishly across the flat landscape. The bandits were attending to their animals, many of which were drinking from the muddy water. With the sun almost directly overhead, it didn't take a genius to figure out that it was almost lunchtime.

"Hey, boss - she's awake!" yelled Victor enthusiastically.

"Good - cut her loose but keep in sight. Only an idiot would try to run off out here in the desert but let's not be too lax just case the lesson hasn't sunk in yet."

The young man pulled out his knife and, wrinkling his nose against the foul smell that rose from Eva's puke, shit and rotten fruit soaked body, cut the rope that bound her wrists and ankles to the large wooden wheel. "Take her down to the river and get her sluiced off," ordered Manuel, "then put her to work. We're camping here for the rest of the day and the men'll want a good meal. Supplies are in the wagon."

Over the next few hours, Eva struggled against the pain of her blistered feet and slowly won that particular battle so that by the time she had the meal prepared, she was walking almost upright though still hobbling badly. Once everyone had partaken of their fill, Eva was forced to wash all the dishes and, with that done, most of the bandits stripped off their clothes and handed them to the woman to be laundered. In the heat of the desert, no-one would get cold and the garments would dry quickly. That said, it was perfectly clear what would happen when one naked woman was being held against her will by twelve virile young men, most of whom were as naked as she was and Eva found herself being fucked on a regular basis throughout the afternoon and well into the evening. Eventually all the men were sated and Eva was allowed to rest briefly before having her hands chained behind her back once more and her neck iron attached to the axle of the wagon. One of the men produced a guitar while another fished a mouth-organ from out of his pocket and soon a mournful tune was drifting out over the sands as the camp began to settle down for the night.

Suddenly there was a flurry of excitement as Pedro pickled himself up and started to run across the sands, yelling wildly. After a dozen or so steps, he dived, hands outstretched before him and giving a triumphant yell, holding up a small, mouse- like creature by the tail. "Ah, my little food thief," he said to the animal, "That was not very wise. But I think that I know the perfect prison for you..." He reached into his saddle bag and lifted out a spare pair of pants before tossing them towards one of his fellows. "Get the whore into these and use some rope to tie off the legs tightly against her thighs." Once that was done, Pedro gave instructions for a belt to be looped around the woman's waist; he then held the mouse creature over the gap between Eva's stomach and the pants. She shook her head slowly but made no sound; Pedro only smiled and released the creature which dropped neatly through the gap and landed lightly against her cunt. Quick as a flash, the belt was pulled tight, trapped the mouse which promptly started to scurry about over Eva's nether regions as it frantically tried to discover an escape route. Eva's eyes opened widely and her hips began to twitch madly, all to no avail. It looked like being another long and sleepless night for the woman...


Next morning the camp was up and about even before the sun crossed the horizon. A tired and unrested Eva was freed and told to begin to cook some porridge for everyone. She was also warned not to interfere with the pants she was wearing or to try to release the mouse on pain of a sound whipping. Despite the creature's constant scurrying, she was actually quite pleased with this for the trousers gave her some slight feeling of modesty as well as partly protecting her from the sun for her skin had already taken on a reddish colour and was 'glowing'. A large pot of thick gruel was swiftly prepared and cooked and the bandits were soon eating their fill. Even Eva was allowed to join in even though she was still made to eat like a dog. The dishes were, of course, put to one side for the whore to wash later but, in the main cooking pot, quite an amount of porridge still remained. Manuel smiled his evil smile and Eva knew that something bad was coming her way. "Perhaps your little friend from last night is hungry, Pedro? Why not feed him?"

The bandits started to laugh as Pedro stood up, collect the cooking pot from its hook over the campfire and approached the woman. Victor undid the belt and eased the pants away from the woman's skin while Pedro tipped the still hot contents of the pot down into the gap. While all this was going on, the small creature took the opportunity to leap out of its prison and to make a bid for freedom. No-one made any move to stop it for it had played its part in Eva's torment and the men had moved on to something else. The scalding hot mixture hit Eva's pussy and she screamed; quickly, it started to fill the space between the denim material and her skin, seeping into all her private cracks and holes, burning and penetrating. She screamed again and began to feel herself blacking out...


This time Eva was senseless only for a relatively short time but it was long enough for the porridge to cool to the point where it no longer hurt her as it squished about in the space surrounding her bum and scalded cunt. She looked down and saw that the belt had been drawn tightly shut again. Some porridge was weeping through the weft of the blue cotton material, but not a lot. "So, you've had a break," Manuel informed her, "Now get back to work. I want those dishes cleaned in five minutes and then you're into the back of the wagon for the morning's travel. If it takes you longer than five minutes to do your tasks, I'll have you strapped underneath one of the draught horses with your face placed right under her arse-hole... and you can imagine what will happen when the horse goes for a crap!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.