Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 5: Lies and Punishments

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Lies and Punishments - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

(Extract from "Manuel's Vengeance" written by Eva Leopold and John Dent.)

By the time that Jenny finished her reading and got washed and dressed, her father had already departed for work leaving his wife suspended upside down from the kitchen ceiling with a rubber ball lodged in her mouth and her legs held apart by a spreader. Jammed up her pussy was powerful vibrator attached to a timer set to give her two minutes worth of action every twenty. Dangling from her right nipple clamp was a note warning all to leave her like this until lunchtime... so Jenny did as she was instructed and left her mother well alone even though the older woman's pleading eyes followed her about the room making her feel vaguely guilty about the whole affair. Something told Jenny that her mum was going to be having a rather frustrating morning...

Breakfast for the hung-over student consisted only of more black coffee and another sachet of painkiller. The age old mantra of "Never again!" passed Jenny's lips with about as much long- term sincerity as was ever used in the utterance of this phrase.

The trip to school and her day there was just as stressful and as humiliating as the previous one had been - thank god there was only Thursday left to go, Jenny thought to herself, for on Friday, she'd be out of school on that trip, surely it had to be better than being in class?

There was no limo to waft her home at the end of the session this time and, casting her mind back over the day, she's not seen Gill Cunningham either. "Wonder where she is?" Jenny pondered to herself.

Arriving home she found she'd beaten her father back. With her mother now freed and gainfully employed in the kitchen where she was combining cooking a meal with supervising two slaves practising some simple tongue techniques on her clit, Jenny decided to head to her room where she could get tonight's homework completed in relative peace... as long as little brother didn't turn up to bother her - which, regrettably he did just moments later.

"Fuck off," Jenny said without much sincerity, not even bothering to look up.

"Shan't!"

"Go away and stop bothering me."

"What's that you're reading?"

"What I'm trying to read is my homework - now be a good little shit and fuck off."

"Hey - cool! You got the latest 'Silly Sisters' disc. Can I borrow it?"

"No!"

"Well, I'm not going to leave, so there! Nah, nah, nah!"

But Jenny was an experienced big sister and she had a plan on standby for just this eventuality. Opening a drawer, she whipped out a pair of handcuffs 'borrowed' from her bondage class at school. Suddenly Charlie found his wrists being pinned behind his back and the 'cuffs snapped into place.

"Mummmphhhh!" the lad's cry for assistance to his mother was cut off in mid appeal as Jenny rammed a rolled up pair of stocking into his open mouth; these were quickly tied into place with a third stocking. The boy's ankles were then lashed together with a suspender belt and Jenny stood back to admire her work. "Hmmm... Mister Murray's lessons came in handy quicker than I thought," she muttered to herself. Dumping little brother unceremoniously into the gap between the bed and the rear wall, Jenny turned her attention back to her assignment and began reading...


MANUEL'S VENGEANCE

by Eva Painslut

CHAPTER THREE - A Prickly Situation

Eva awoke with a start as Manuel's heavy boot crashed into her ribs. "On your feet, bitch!" he shouted at her. "Your breakfast is served on the veranda."

The ageing whore slowly started to haul her aching body from where it lay on the floor, a task made harder by the fact that her hands were still tied behind her back and her ankles were shackled together with a loop of rope only a little longer than her forearm. Clearly, she didn't move as fast as the bandit chief wished for he suddenly bent down, grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her upright. Tears streamed from the woman's eyes as she fought to keep from crying out. Maintaining a firm grip on her locks, Manuel then used his other hand to clutch the stick of dynamite that still protruded from her pussy and to frog-march her out into the sunlight.

As soon as Eva appeared, the jeering began as both the assembled bandits and villagers looked forward to yet more fun at the expense of the prostitute. Manuel almost threw her to the old wooden boards and Eva landed badly. In front of her lay two bowls, one filled with water and the other with the scraps from what the bandits had already feasted on. Taking a fob watch from his waistcoat pocket, Manuel informed the woman that she had five minutes to eat and drink her fill so, if she didn't want to starve, she'd best get on with it. Edging forward, face down and arse in the air, Eva tried to get a drink; it wasn't easy and the crowd were soon having a good laugh as the woman attempted to lap up some of the precious liquid with her tongue. "She was never very good at that!" a slightly inebriated villager yelled, a comment that brought forth laughter from most of the assembled company... and a dark look for his own wife! Eva refused to become distracted as Manuel clicked his fingers at one of his men before summoning him to his side; a whispered conversation then ensured before the man left his boss's side and strode towards the captive. Still concentrating hard on the task in hand, the first that Eva knew about his intended actions was when the tube occupying her cunt started to move regularly in and out. This came as such a shock that she bumped heavily into the bowl of water, up turning it.

"Oh, dear, what a shame," said Manuel's voice, full of heavy sarcasm, "and that was your day's ration too. Better try to eat something now..."

Like a bloated worm, Eva swung her face round a few degrees until she faced the food bowl. With a certain amount of admirable determination, she started to pull a few scraps out with her teeth and to force them into her mouth. Suddenly, a particularly heavy thrust of the dynamite stick into her orifice pushed her forwarded and her entire face squelched heavily into the mixture of beans, half eaten eggs and scraps of meat. Desperately, Eva pulled her head back and tried to blink the mess out of her eyes... a performance that those watching her found particularly funny. In and out went the red tube... in and out as Eva struggled to consume as much of the scraps as possible. In no way would Eva have described the sensations emanating from her pussy as pleasurable though they were certainly distracting! Then, much to her disappointment, Manuel yelled "Time!" and kicked the bowl away from her. The dish skidded across the veranda and shot into space before crashing down on the dusty ground and overturning; immediately several of the village dogs appeared and promptly finished what had been the woman's breakfast. Eva could only scowl at them and curse her miserable luck.

Eva then found herself being roughly hauled back to her feet again and being made to face her chief tormentor. "Right," he said, "me and the boys are going to rest here for the remainder of the day before moving on in the morning. You... well, you're going to give us a little sport before dying at sunset." Upon hearing this, Eva gave a little moan and sagged noticeably. Manuel paused for a second and reached out with his hand, cupping her right breast and starting to toy with the nipple. "Yes, that's right. At sundown I light the dynamite's fuse and a few seconds after that, up you go! No more Eva... just lots of fresh meat scattered over the landscape for the dogs to eat. But before then, you can provide us with a little sport." Beckoning to two of his men, Manuel instructed them to pick the woman up and to follow him so, with the bandit chief at its head, the entire population of the village started to move out into the desert-like land that surrounded the hamlet. Shortly afterwards the group was stood around the biggest Chaparral cactus in the area; an impressive specimen of its type, the plant stood over twelve foot tall and boasted several 'branches' the grew at right angles from the main stem. From almost every part of the plant grew spines - long, quite thick and needle sharp. The ropes binding the captive were then cut from her before another virgin roll of cord was produced and the panicking slut was dragged backwards towards the waiting spines. Eva screamed as the growths entered her unresisting flesh and her wrists, waist and thighs were loosely bound to cactus. True, she could still move... but now she didn't want to as every motion only gave her more pain. Blood started to trickle down from her back, buttocks, legs and arms and the bandit chief began to chucked. "You find yourself in a prickly situation, don't you, slag? But don't worry, your suffering will be over soon enough. But, signor sun is climbing, the temperature is rising... I think that my men and I will retire into the shade and enjoy a beer or four. So, if you'll excuse us... ?" With that said, Manuel gave a shallow bow in the woman's direction and started to back away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.