Donkey Raped Daughter - Cover

Donkey Raped Daughter

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - It was a perverted scene and led to much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Young Christopher wasn't exactly sure what doggy-style meant, but he was so starved for pussy that he would have been willing to fuck in any style. He stood there with his prick towering up before his lean belly, the cock-knob glistening and his balls like over-inflated balloons. The creamy cum-load that he had already spilled in Veronica's mouth had not diminished his vigor in the slightest.

Linda was smiling with happy expectation as she gazed at that stout, potent young hunk of prick-meat and imagined how it was going to feel when the lad rammed it balls-deep in her pussy. She fluttered her eyelashes and then frowned for a moment, for it had just occurred to the blonde sexpot that she was about to commit adultery in the true sense. The whole idea, to begin with, had been to avoid that transgression. That was--in theory--why she and Veronica had sucked each other off and why they had decided to do some sucking and fucking with a dog. Now that plan had come apart and she was confronted by a young, virgin prick which, as soon as it was slipped up her cunt, just had to constitute marital infidelity.

Linda hesitated with last-moment misgivings.

Should she blow the boy, instead?

Was sucking cock adultery, or did she have to actually do some fucking to commit that sin?

She wasn't sure of the definition of the word, nor of the limitations and boundaries it included.

But her indecision did not endure. She smiled again. Hell, she had already done plenty of cunt sucking and, even more depraved, had sucked off a dog. It was no time to get finicky, was it? Linda needed some cock up her cunt almost as much as the horny virgin boy needed to get his prick stuck up some pussy and, for the moment, at least, the Great Dane seemed to have lost his hard-on. The dog's prick was at half mast. Linda hoped that dog would soon recover because she was still eager to see what it felt like to get fucked by an animal--more eager than ever, now that she had watched Veronica get fucked by the doggy and seen how much that redheaded wanton seemed to have enjoyed the bestial pleasure.

Linda moved off the bed and knelt on the floor.

Veronica, satisfied for the moment, leaned forward to watch the new coupling with interest.

The dog regarded Linda uncertainly, aware that his cock had gone sort of limp and wondering if the woman had assumed that familiar position for his benefit. He didn't know that humans sometimes fucked like dogs. He stood stiff-legged, pondering the situation and wondering if the blonde girl would be satisfied with some hot tongue or if maybe she would do that lovely thing with her mouth again. He was sure that a bit of sucking would renew the vigor of his cock.

But Christopher, despite his innocence, instantly realized that the woman's position was viable, for he was staring at Linda's flooded cunt between her legs and below her squirming ass, and it was obvious that an assault from the rear would succeed very easily. So that was what doggy- style was. Being a would-be cowboy, Chris preferred to think that he would be riding the girl like a filly.

Linda looked back at him, over her shoulder, wiggling her naked ass invitingly.

Chris knelt down behind her.

The dog was indignant, seeing that the boy was going to usurp the canine position--but relieved that his prick was going to be granted time to get stiff again.

Christopher wrapped his fist around the root of his prick and guided the cocktip into Linda's hairy pussy. Her cunt began to pull and suck on his cockmeat even before he had pushed it into her. He moved the cock- knob around in her cunt slot, stirring her pussy juice to whipped cream with the carnal ladle, feeling her clit flare against his cockhead.

Linda reached back between her legs and got a handful of the boy's balls, squeezing tenderly in anticipation of what they had to offer her. Then she tugged, pulling his prick into her pussy by the balls.

Chris braced on his knees and placed his hands on her hipbones, holding them as if they were handles. He began to inch his prick into her steaming pussy.

Linda squealed with joy as he felt that young prick fucking slowly into her hot cunt hole. Her ass pushed back and her hips began to piston and pivot as she worked her cunt onto his cockmeat. Inch by inch the lad slipped the prickmeat to her until the full length was fucked up her cunt, and his bloated balls were jammed in her crotch.

They held the full penetration for a moment as Linda savored the delights of being stuffed full of cock, while Chris marveled at the sensation of having every inch of his randy cock-meat buried in a hot cunt. Then he began to fuck in and out.

Horny Linda moved in counterpoint, pushing her ass back as the boy fucked into her pussy, then rotating her pelvis as he withdrew. Cunt juice streamed from her pussy, pouring down his prick and flooding her crotch with the frothy fluid of passion. His belly whacked against her curvaceous ass and he was hauling her around by the hipbones, dragging her cunt onto his cock like a tight boot onto a foot. They fucked faster, the pace increasing with every fuck-stroke.

Veronica got down from the bed and knelt behind Chris so that she could see his cock fucking in and out. Then, since she was right there, anyhow, the lusty redhead decided that she had might as well do a little licking and lapping around the edges.

She began to tongue his balls.

Then she ran her hot tongue up the crack of his ass and pushed it right into his taut asshole, rimming him out hungrily.

The sensation of Veronica's hot tongue, added to that of Linda's clutching pussy, drove the lad spinning toward the peak. His balls were getting bigger and bigger and his prick was swelling inside her cunt, spreading those slippery cuntal walls.

Linda's talented cunt was working on him, the inner muscles tightening in a series of rings that caressed his cock from root to knob, as if she were jerking him off inside her pussy.

Chris howled like a dog.

His balls blew and the thick cum rushed up his cock and came spurting from his cockhead, filling the blonde's cunt with a heavy dose of jism. He poured the thick stuff into her pussy with stroke after stroke, until her cunt was awash with cum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.