Suzanne - Cover

Suzanne

Copyright© 2001 by In2thisshit

Chapter 4: A Special Visit

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Special Visit - The story of Suzanne, a little Southern Bell that has a hidden secret in her life. That is until Jake Winters meets her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

On Sunday morning I packed and said good-bye. Suzanne cried and begged me to stay just a little longer. Her words rang in my ears as I drove to the airport, "Sir, please stay. Don't leave me. I love you, Master. If you stay until this afternoon, I'll do anything you want. I'll do it with anyone you wish. Just please don't leave me."

Even with such a tantalizing offer on the table I felt I had to get away or I would never leave. Besides, I had a life to return to. Even as I loaded my bags into the rental car, Suzanne brazenly unbuttoned her sundress and kneeling on the asphalt street she held the dress open displaying her beautiful body tempting me one last time.

"Suzanne, I must leave. You must return to your husband Jim now. I will email you on the private account that I set up for you. I will be back and we will play again."

With tears in her eyes and her head bowed Suzanne finally gave up, "Goodbye, Sir. Please remember that I love you!"

I decided not to contact Suzanne for three weeks. I knew that this would be sweet torture. I finally called her while I was on the road. I called her at the office just before quitting time.

"Good Afternoon, this is Suzanne. May I help you?"

Her voice was so sweet. I waited before answering. The silence in my ear was so complete that I could hear my heart beat. I found myself very excited to just hear her voice.

"Excuse me, is anyone on this line," she asked.

"Yes, there is someone on this line."

"Oh, Sir. Oh, my god you've finally called." Suzanne broke down and started crying. "I have missed you so much Sir. Please forgive me for crying, I can't help it."

"How has my favorite pet been these past few weeks?

"Oh, Sir, I have been a wreck," she sobbed. "I haven't eaten very well, Jim has noticed that something is wrong and professionally I am all screwed up. Management as asked me twice if there is anything wrong at home. What can I say to them?"

"It sounds to me like you need a little of Jake's Root Oil, baby. How would you like it if I came to town next week?"

Suzanne's only response was, "Please!"

"Is Jim in town?" I wanted to plan my schedule to avoid conflicts.

"Jim will be out touring the oil rig's in the gulf next week so your trip is timed perfectly."

"OK, then I will be flying in on Monday afternoon. I'll email you later with my itinerary. Bye-bye sweetheart."

"Sir?"

"Yes Suzanne?"

"I have been a good girl for you. I have not had any sex except with my husband and that was only when he first got home. My pussy was so sore from your visit but I did my very best to please him. But it has been two weeks since I have had any sex at all. My pussy is dripping wet every day now. I need you very much Sir."

"Would you like a little teaser to tide you over?"

"Oh, yes Sir. Please command me to do anything an I will obey."

"Put on a summer dress and read your email tonight, baby. I have to go now."

"Sir..." Her words were cut short as I put the receiver down. I then typed my email and sent it whizzing thru cyberspace. I could hardly wait for the return email that I was sure to receive later that evening.

At seven that evening I heard the words, "You have mail" ring thru my hotel room. I freshened my drink and sat down at the desk to let the fun begin. It was Suzanne's email response and she was beside herself. I popped up my Instant Message service and responded to her pleas.

"What do you mean you can't?"

"Sir, Jim is home and I can't. Please say it is OK to do this some other day. Please Master?"

"Put on a dress without underwear. Put peanut butter on your pussy lips and let Otto enjoy a snack. Now!"

"Yes, Sir."

The screen was blank for about ten minutes but then my heart raced. Suzanne had complied with my request.

"Sir, I can hardly write to you. I am standing over my laptop and Otto has is tongue buried in my juicy cunt. I brought the jar in case he wants more. My legs are turning to rubber and I am shaking all over. I am so afraid Jim will walk in. Oh, it's starting..."

"Oh, Sir. That was such a nice cum. I wish you were here to see it. My juice is running down my legs and Otto is licking it all up."

"Does Otto have a hardon?"

"Yes Sir."

"Otto enjoys you sucking the cum from his balls."

Oh, Master, I can't. Jim might hear me slurping on the doggie cock. He would beat me if he found me sucking on Otto's cock. Please Sir. I'll do it when you are here."

"You'll do it now!"

"Yes, Sir."

The screen was silent for ten minutes as I browsed ESPN's web site. The beep told me it was time to whip my cock out and stroke a good batch of cum from my balls.

"Sir, are you there?"

"Well?"

"I have dog cum all over my face. It is dripping from my chin. I didn't remember how good it was to suck Otto's cock and have him explode in my mouth. I would like to fuck Otto when you are here Master. He is such a good dog."

"Yes that sound like fun, Suzy. I'd like to watch my slut suck and fuck her pets again. It is going to be a fun week."

"I am looking forward to it so much Sir. I want very much to please you in every way."

"You will Suzy. You will."

"Sir, my pussy is so hot right know that it hurts. Can I use my fingers to relieve myself, Sir? Please?"

"No, go to the kitchen and find a nasty vegetable that will fit in your hot cunt and fuck yourself with it. Before we sign off go fetch it and describe it for me."

The screen came alive again in a few minutes. "Master, I bought a squash just this morning. The odd thing was, when I bought it I thought to myself that was shaped like a cock. I fantasized about fucking my pussy with it. Do you think me weird? I am slipping it inside of me now. Oh, Sir it is so fat and it stretches me so much."

The screen went blank for a few minutes. "That was close. Jim just walked in to say he is headed out to meet his bowling buddies and not to wait up for him. He stood right next to me talking to me while under my dress I have the gourd pushed up my twat. My juices are dripping out of my twat and the back my dress is soaked. I was surprised he couldn't smell me. I have pussy juice all over my hands and bottom. Master, it was so weird. I know that I have dog cum on my breath and Jim kissed me."

"Did that excite you?"

"My heart is beating so hard that it feels like it is going to jump out of my chest."

"Is Jim gone? And for how long?"

"Yes he just pulled away and he'll be gone for hours."

"Strip!"

A moment's pause and then, "I am naked for you now."

"Good girl. Now call Bruno in to the room."

"My darling Bruno is sniffing my ass as I type."

"I am going to call you know."

"Oh yes, that will be perfect Sir. Please hurry."

I dialed the number and Suzanne answered on the first ring, "Oh Sir I have wanted to hear your voice since this afternoon. I am so glad that you are coming to see your slut next week. I will be very good to you I promise."

"Yes, of course you will Suzy. Now lets have some more fun. Put me on speaker phone."

I heard the background noise grow louder as the connection was made.

"Can you hear me OK Sir?"

"Yes fine. Now sit on the edge of the couch and open you legs. Let Bruno enjoy that sweet juice cunt for a few minute."

The slurping sounds of the beasts tongue enflamed my cock and I began stroking it faster as Suzanne's moaning came thru the receiver.

"Is he hard?"

"Oh, yes Sir and so thick."

"Turn him around so that his butt faces your pussy. Then reach between his legs and gently pull his cock between his legs."

"His cock is so slimy with all of his pre-cum oozing from the tip. His knot is already out."

"Grip him just behind the knot and slip his cock into your cunt. Now fuck him."

I heard Suzy moan as she slid the hot animal cock into her wet twat. I could hear the groaning of the sofa as the fucking partners grunted and whined with pleasure. In the background, I could faintly hear the slurping sounds of the bestial coupling.

"Oh, yes... yesssss... yyyeeesss. I... ammmmm cuuummmmiiinnnggg!"

My hand beat a furious tempo toward my release as I heard Bruno whining his release of his pent up load.

"He is squirting his hot goo into my twat," Suzanne panted and my balls released their goo. I covered my hand, belly and chest with cum.

Now all the participants lay a few moments panting and gathering strength. On the other end of the telephone, Suzanne was cooing at her animal lover before she picked up the phone.

"Oh that was fantastic Sir. I have doggie cum running down my thighs. His goo is bubbling out of my cunt. I feel like such a slut. Oh thank you Sir for allowing Bruno to fuck me."

"You are welcome my dear."

"Sir?"

"Yes Suzanne."

"Did you play with your cock while I fucked Bruno?"

"Yes I did."

"Did you cum, Sir?"

"Yes I did. I have cum splattered all over my body Suzy."

"I wish that I were there so that I could lick up your cum. I love the taste and smell of your cum, Sir."

"Good night Suzanne."

"Good night Master. I love you."

I hung the phone up. I lay back on the bed. I nodded out in a matter of moments and slept like a log that night.

I arrived in Memphis late Monday evening. My heart rate increased as I walked down the gangway into the terminal. As I had expected, Suzanne was waiting for me. She ran into my arms and held me tightly. Her whole body was shaking from excitement.

"Oh, Jake," Suzanne breathed into my ear. "I'm sorry, I meant Master. I am so happy to see you again. I missed you so much." She kissed me passionately. Her body pressed against mine and her hips pushed into my groin. The little grinding movement caused my cock to spring to attention.

"Suzy, you are giving me a hardon," I whispered in a half-scolding manner. "I am not wearing any underwear and everyone will see it."

"Are you embarrassed by your hard cock being seen by everyone Sir," Suzy teased. "I think it is the most beautiful cock in the world. I don't care who sees it Master as long as you fuck me with it." She took my hand and pulled me along. "Come on I want to get you home." So me, and my waving appendage, walked to the baggage claim area to the stares of several people. Suzy took perverse pleasure from the stares of the people along the way. Suzy took every opportunity to openly play with my cock to insure it remained hard until we got to her car. Once we were comfortable in the car, Suzy untied the halter- top of her dress and allowed her beautiful breasts to be available for my play. The parking lot attendant got an eyeful of her succulent titties as we sat at the pay booth.

"I can't seem to be able to find the parking ticket," I lied. "How much will it be if I can't find the ticket?"

The young man, who was obviously Middle Eastern, stood staring at Suzy's tits. I gave him a few more minutes of bliss before interrupting his daydream.

"Excuse me buddy. How much?"

As his mouth opened to speak, Suzy began to toy with her nipples. I thought the guy was going to pop his nuts right there.

"Oh, here it is," I said feigning discovery. The parking paid for I rolled slowly away with Suzanne waving good-bye to her new friend for life.

"How does it feel to be the image in the mind of that young man every time he masturbates now?"

Wordlessly Suzanne spread her legs showing me her freshly shaved pussy. Her labia were swollen and juice ran from her gash. I wiped a finger along her slit and licked the treasured cunt cream from my digit.

"I think that tells you what I thought," Suzy replied. "Am I a bad girl who needs a spanking or maybe a more severe form of punishment Master? Or maybe you think that I've been a good girl who needs a good hard fucking from your nice big cock? Or maybe I need both?"

"I'll think on that Suzy. I promise you that. First though, I would like to know where an adult sex store is. We need to purchase a few 'toys' for this weeks fun."

"The only one I know of Sir is way downtown."

"Tell me how to get there," I asked, and then as an afterthought, "and tell me how you know where one is."

Suzanne's eyes dropped to her lap and her cheek reddened. "I have gone there before Sir."

"Did you buy anything while you were there Suzy?"

"Yes, Sir. I bought myself a butt plug and the other toys you saw on your first visit."

I was deep in thought assimilating this information when Suzanne interrupted my thoughts.

"Sir, are you displeased with me?"

"No, why?"

"I bought those thing before I met you. I did it to please another."

"Another?" Now I was becoming annoyed and I don't know why. "Another what?"

"Oh, Sir please don't be angry. Long before I met you, I spent some time with another Master. We met over the Internet and we used to play these little games. He would command me to do things and I would obey him. It was all very innocent but it opened my eyes to my real self. I knew that I was submissive and needed to be dominated. My husband would never understand this need that drives me so I allowed myself to be used by this man. After awhile though I needed more so I let him know that I needed more. It was his command that sent me to that Hotel the night we met Sir. I have only written him once since then and I told him all about you. He was very pleased for me. Are you mad at me Sir?"

"Well I guess I am a little jealous." And I was jealous and hurt by this news. Stupid I know but still a little disconcerting. "I thought I discovered your dark side. You should have told me sooner. I do not like you keeping a secret from me."

"Sir, I am sorry. I promise I will never withhold anything from you ever again. You are going to punish me tonight aren't you?"

"I think you know the answer to that you little slut!" I could tell that my words stung her. I would be cruel to her for a while tonight and then I would make love to her gently and for a very long time. Suzanne would truly grasp what a submissive is tonight.

We drove to Beal Street and Suzanne pointed out the store. It was brightly lite and judging by the cars in the parking lot it looked to have customers. This pleased me. I opened the door and she looked up at me with pleading eyes. I smiled and held my hand out. Suzanne stepped out of the car and I pulled her halter-top up and tied it behind her neck. Suzy whirled around and kissed me.

"Thank you Master. I thought you were going to make me go in there with my titties exposed."

"Well Suzanne, I just didn't think about that. Oh well, maybe next time."

The painted windows obscured the street view into the store from the passing pedestrians.

Once we entered the store we were lost in aisle after aisle of waist high bookcases filled with adult magazines and videos. It was the back wall that got my attention. It was filled with the bizarre toys for the S&M crowd. It was here that I focused. I located a spreader bar made of stainless steel and could be secured with the leather straps. Thick stainless rings were sewn into the straps. Next I selected anal and vaginal speculums, then a mouth spreader. I paused in thought.

"Suzanne, go over to the store clerk and ask him for an eight-inch black dildo, make sure it has a suction cup base and also get a five-inch anal vibrator.

She walked up to the counter and with her head down, asked the store clerk for the toys I wanted. He was a burly black man in his late teens. He looked at Suzanne and smiled over at me, "Yeah I have exactly what you need." He took Suzanne by the hand and led her to the display case on the far side of the store. I saw him adjusted his crotch as he walked by me.

The young black returned with a basket with the selections and he stuck his hand out and introduced himself, "My name is James and I'm the manager of this here establishment. If there is anything you don't see ask me for it. I have several items in the back of the store for the more discriminating customer," he said with a wink.

"My name is Jake and this slut is Suzanne. Thank you for helping her find the items I wanted."

James placed a hand on Suzanne's ass and squeezed and massaged her cheeks. Suzy's eyes never left the ground as James felt her up. I took note of that, smiled to myself and turned back to the task of selecting some nice little implements of torture.

"Sir, you might like these cuffs," Suzanne said. "They appear to attach to the rings of the spreader bar. I will be locked in a very open position." Suzy lifted her eyes and smiled at me.

"Yes, I think they are perfect Suzy." I was surprised by her boldness but I was very pleased. "Suzy, you are such a little slut," I whispered in her ear. I tweaked her nipples and asked, "And what is your opinion of these adjustable nipple clamps? Are you interested in them also?"

"If they please you Master then I would love them very much." Suzy eyed James as the lecher licked his lips. Plus the store patrons had positioned themselves to overhear, and maybe catch a glimpse of Suzy's charms. She leaned in close and whispered, "Are we done yet, Sir?"

"Not quite," I replied in a whisper and continued browsing the isle. "Ah, here we go Suzy, the whips." I announced to the world. Suzy's head snapped up and her color in her face drained. I selected a riding crop with a flap of leather attached to the end.

"Show me one of your titties, sweetheart."

She eased one of her breasts from beneath the halter-top. It was a quick easy movement since Suzanne's tits damn near popped out from the sides of her dress as she walked.

"James, could you hold that titty up for me. My slut is a little nervous and it might slip free."

James was quick to grab the exposed breast and give it a good squeeze. A quick snap of my wrist and the tip of the riding crop popped as it made contact with her nipple. Suzy flinched with pain and her eyes widened. Then that coy little smile returned to her face.

"Almost time to go home, sweetie," I said with a knowing smile. "James, do you mind check the fit of her butt plug?"

I thought Suzanne's eyes would pop out of her head.

"Lift you dress up sweetie so that James can slip the plug into place."

Slowly the hem of her dress rose to expose her naked ass. James ripped the packaging apart and took the lubricant included and squirted it on his thick fingers. Suzy opened her legs and bent at the waist. I checked the patrons of the store and observed many of arm pumping furiously up and down. James took a very long time to lube up Suzy's asshole but I understood his motives. Finally he lubed the tip of the plug and slid it securely into place.

"Oooooooo, that is so big!" Suzy exclaimed. Next James popped the batteries into the control unit and turned it on.

"Mmmmm," Suzy moaned her enjoyment. James slipped the controls under her beltline and she dropped her dress.

We walked to the counter and paid for the toys. As we walked to the car, Suzy squirmed to adjust the fit of her butt plug.

"You realize Sir that I can never go in there again. It's bad enough being a woman in a store like that but now that black man will think that he can do whatever he wants with me."

As Suzy behind the wheel of her car, I got comfortable in the passenger seat.

"You know Suzy, that might make a good little punishment if you ever displease me."

"You wouldn't!" She couldn't believe that I would ever send her in there alone.

I selected some soft jazz on the stereo and as Suzy drove away, I untied her halter-top.

"I love playing with your nipples. You don't mind if I enjoy myself do you Suzy?"

"No, Master not at all. Its just that everyone can see!"

At a stoplight with people crossing the street in front of us, I placed Suzy's beautiful right breast in my hand and waved it at the passerby's. Her tit shook deliciously and a few of the folks waved back. Suzanne's face was bright red and her neck and chest flushed also.

"That pleases me very much. I love to embarrass you. Your skin becomes warm and flushed with a crimson glow and it is very pleasing to my eye."

"Yes Sir." Suzy smiled and as the light changed, she drove away with her tits danced along to the rhythm of the cracks in the street.

I rummaged thru our purchases and retrieved the nipple clamps. At the next stoplight I told Suzy, "Hold your titty for me sweetheart." Suzy held her beautiful globe in her dainty hand and offered it to me. I slipped the barrel over her plump nipple and then I turn the knurled area to tighten. Suzanne inhaled sharply as the sensitive nipple was squeezed. I continued to ratchet the implement of Suzy's torture until flesh of her nipple puffed out of the end of the clamp.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.