Lyndia's Biker Adventure - Cover

Lyndia's Biker Adventure

Copyright© 2001 by Q-Tip

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lyndia, a true submissive, is given to a group of bikers for a weekend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Lyndia's Story

I was bent over as my nipple chain was roughly pulled by Art, when suddenly a very large, very hard cock was jammed into my steaming cunt. I could hear my scream from far away as the hot throbbing length of it pushed all the way to my cervix in one hard shove.

As the cock was being pounded into my over-stimulated pussy, I fell forward, my head resting against the display case full of vibrators and dildos. Looking between my legs, I could see a very large set of black balls swinging in rhythm to the hard banging I was taking. I could have cum very quickly, god knows I wanted to, my mind wasn't working right at all, my senses were concentrated on the hard cock inside me, when I heard Eric's voice through the haze.

"Don't cum Lyndia," he ordered. "Bob hasn't given you permission to cum!" At the mention of Bob's name my head just swam away from me and I lost myself. This was what Bob wanted after all, for me to be completely used and completely dominated and not to cum until he told me I could. That made it easier for me to hold off as my excitement climbed to another level, one I would have thought impossible to achieve.

The chain attached to the clamps on my nipples was swinging freely, slapping against my chest. It suddenly stopped when Art grabbed hold of it again and roughly pulled it off me. I cried out, partly in pain, at the sudden pull on my hard nipples. Part in ecstasy because I could feel the pain all the way to my clit.

The cock inside me was suddenly withdrawn and, before I could turn around, another was shoved inside. A hand slapped my ass as this new cock took up the pace. Fucking me hard, his balls slapping against my clit as I stayed bent over from the waist.

I was lost in the sensations, in another world as, without warning, I felt a strong vibrating sensation on my clit. I must have screamed again as I looked between my legs to see Art holding an enormous vibrator against my clit as the black cock continued its assault on my hole.

I could hear the boys talking to one another about me as I was so brutally fucked.

"My turn next, I'm going to fuck the hell out of that bitch."

"Christ, she was fucking back at me as hard as I was fucking her."

I also heard Eric whispering to me as the vibrator, combined with the cock in my pussy was pushing me toward orgasm, "Don't cum Lyndia. You're not allowed to cum yet. I'll let you know when."

I moaned loudly then, I know I did. I was completely submissive, and I would give them anything, anything at all, that they wanted.


Bob's Story

From my hiding place in the booth I watched as Lyndia was bent forward by her nipple chain. Her ass was turned toward me enough so that I could see both her breasts and her pussy. I hadn't seen her cunt since her ride to the store, and I was even more amazed at what I saw. Her labia were swollen to huge proportions, spread open so that her hole was completely visible. Gobs of pussy juice were oozing out of her as her cunt spasmed.

Lyndia was begging to be fucked, fucked by anybody, she didn't care. One of the black gangbangers dropped his droopy jeans and boxers exposing a large, very hard, very black cock. With one move he buried it inside her, deep inside her.

I think the entire block could hear Lyndia screaming, "OOOHHHH GOOOOODDD... FUUUUUUCK MEEEEE... OOOHHHH MYYYYY CUUUUUNT..."

The boy's cock was a blur as he fucked her, slamming into her as Lyndia begged him to fuck her even harder. I could feel another stream of pre-cum leaking down my leg as I lightly touched myself.

Eric whispered in Lyndia's ear and she moaned in reply. Art was not in the least gentle as he pulled the chain connecting the nipple clamps off her tits. He simply grabbed the chain and pulled it off. Lyndia's boobs were first stretched by the pull and then jumped from the sudden release. She screamed in pain and fucked back toward the cock in her cunt with even greater urgency.

The boy fucking her was pushed aside by another, his pants entirely off, his cock hard and ready. In the short period between men Lyndia begged to be fucked, "Oh no. Oh please. Somebody fuck me. I need a cock!!!"

She grunted when the new cock plowed into her. With each thrust more pussy juice and cum was pulled from her, to run down her legs and puddle on the floor.

I watched Art go behind the counter and return holding the largest vibrator I had ever seen. It was bigger around than my fist and as long as my forearm. It vibrated wildly as Art held it to Lyndia's clit from underneath.

She had not seen Art coming with it, and her response was immediate, 'OOOOOOOOHHH... WHAAATTT... OOOOHHHHH... THAT'S SOOOO GOOOD"

It was almost comical, watching Lyndia trying to increase the pressure of the vibrator on her clit while fucking back at the hard black cock that was slamming inside of her. Finally, the boy groaned, grabbed Lyndia's ass, and shot deep inside her. When he withdrew, she collapsed onto the dirty floor of the porno store.

The rest of the gangbangers weren't in the least polite. They simply rolled her onto her back and, one at a time fucked her cunt as she moaned. I don't think she was aware any longer of her surroundings. When they were finished, they stood around her, watching as she groaned and continued to move her hips as though she was still being fucked.

"Look at tat whore. She think she still gotta cock in her pussy," one of them laughed.

They all laughed when one started to rub her cunt with his dirty Nike running shoe. They laughed as she tried to increase the friction between the shoe and her cunt.

"OK guys," Eric growled. "I told you that you'd all get a chance with her. But now it's our turn to have fun with the slut."

As the gang started to leave the leader turned to Eric. "If you ever want to put this whore out on the street, just let me know. I think we can turn her pretty good. Just ask for 'Slinky.' Everybody know me around here."

That did give me an idea, and obviously it gave Eric the same idea as he smiled and shook Slinky's hand. "I might just do that, man," he said.

I'm not sure if Lyndia heard or understood what was said, but she moaned and moving both her hands to her cunt she started to play with herself. Her breasts wobbled as she stroked her pussy, her nipples hard and red from the clamps that were on them for so long.

Eric and Art managed to get Lyndia onto her feet and moving toward the booths. Her eyes were not focusing, her legs with dripping with cum and pussy juices, her mouth was open as saliva drooled onto her chin. Her beautiful long legs didn't seem to want to work right and the red/blonde hair at her cunt was matted.


Lyndia's Story

I felt the cock explode inside me, the hot cum splashing inside me. I started to spasm but I didn't really cum, not yet, not until Bob said I could. It was like my cunt just swallowed my cum and a convulsion ran through my entire body, finishing in my head where I lost contact with anything outside myself for a while.

I know that they all fucked me, I know because I could feel each cock explode inside me and the spasms would take over my body and mind. I know I was lying on the dirty floor of a porno shop being used and humiliated by a group of gangbangers, and I loved it.

Finally I heard one of them through the haze telling Eric that he wanted to put me on the street to whore, and I moaned at the idea. I had to flight off another orgasm then. The idea of being sold to strangers by these black gangbangers so was humiliating; so deprived, I would be so soiled, that I had to play with my cunt again.

I found myself on my feet being helped to walk. I could feel the cum running out of my cunt in gobs. Every time I moved my nipples, so sensitive from the clamps, would send another shock wave through my body.

Soon I was sitting on a couch in a room used to show dirty videos. One was playing; a large German Shepherd was fucking a woman. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen, the sound of her grunting filled my head.

I felt a slight sting as Eric applied the first clothespin to my labia. I watched, becoming more and more aroused, as he snapped three clothespins on each side. Each one stung as it snapped on my swollen lips. I was watching the clothespins shake as my pussy throbbed when I heard two loud ripping noises next to me. I turned my head just in time to see Eric holding up two pieces of duct tape. My labia were pulled and stretched as Eric used the tape to fasten the clothespins to my thighs, spreading my cunt completely open.

Art still had the large vibrator and I moaned loudly as he touched the head to my pussy. He was ignoring my clit, just rubbing the head on my soaking cunt. I could not have stopped the fucking motion of my hips, even if I had wanted to, which I really didn't want to do.


Bob's Story

Lyndia was sitting on the couch in the double sized video viewing room beside mine. I could easily see what was happening through the peephole, the blowhole, cut into the wall. I knew that we were getting close to the end. Lyndia had been on edge for a very long time and I was becoming concerned about her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.