Lyndia's Biker Adventure - Cover

Lyndia's Biker Adventure

Copyright© 2001 by Q-Tip

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lyndia, a true submissive, is given to a group of bikers for a weekend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Bob's Story

Our relationship had changed in the year since I discovered Lyndia was a true submissive. We were happy together and we could enjoy sex as a normal married couple. Lyndia didn't have to be submissive every time. Most of the time we were just normal people, enjoying each other's company and sharing equally as a couple.

If too much time went by, however, Lyndia would start to get restless. She wouldn't always understand what the problem was, but the fact is Lyndia needs to be submissive. She wants to be dominated. She wants me to take control of her and let her be the slut she is.

If you haven't read the other stories about Lyndia, the Blonde in Bowling Alley stories, Lyndia and I married her right before I was transferred east a few years ago. Lyndia is a beautiful statuesque blonde with big innocent blue eyes and incredible long legs. With her long blonde hair pulled up behind her head and her conservative clothing she looked, well, glamorous. We were both young, in our mid-20s, and I was taken by her beauty, god she was beautiful! She was about 5'7", as I mentioned blonde (natural), with long awesome legs, slim hips, a perfectly flat belly, and nice, soft "c" cup breasts. A fucking wet dream.

One of the guys who had taken Lyndia that first night, in the bowling alley, was Eric the bartender. Eric was a biker, with long greasy looking hair, who ran with a rough crowd. I had planed for a long time to give Eric another crack at Lyndia but I wanted her ready first, ready for anything, and I knew just what to do.

When Lyndia and I are ready, we have certain rules we follow. The primary one is that Lyndia must do whatever I tell her to do, instantly. She doesn't do this because of any fear, I would never hurt her and she knows that, she does it because she wants to. Because she wants to be controlled. She wants to be sexually used. It makes sex much more satisfying for her, but more than that, it takes sex to a new level, one she can't reach without being controlled.

I started to get Lyndia ready. For several weeks I worked on her, sometimes denying her sex, but never asking her to be submissive. As time went on she became more and more moody and withdrawn. This is normal, when she reaches the frantic stage, as I call it, she's ready.

In the meantime I met with Eric and we did our planning. I can trust Eric but I wasn't sure of his friends. Eric would make sure that Lyndia wasn't hurt. He would also see to it that she had the most intense sexual experience of her life. He brought along one of the other members a guy named Anthony. Tall and dark hair, Anthony spoke with an Australian accent. I questioned Eric about the accent and he and Anthony just laughed.

"I'm part of the new cultural exchange program," Anthony grinned. They toasted each other with their beers as they continued to grin.

After ignoring Lyndia, sexual for most of this time, she reached the frantic stage. She was restless, never sitting still for more than a few minutes at a time. Starting and stopping whatever she was doing as she lost track of where she was. Opening the refrigerator or a cupboard and closing it without taking anything out because she was internally distracted and had forgotten what she wanted in the first place. She was restless all night long now. I knew she was ready when I awoke to find her, still asleep, playing with my cock and moaning softly under her breath.

That was a Friday of a long holiday weekend. I called Eric in the morning to tell him that the time was right.


Lyndia's Story

I knew Bob was up to something, but I didn't know what. He thinks he's so smart, but I could tell the way he was watching me and the way he was putting off sex that he had something planned. I couldn't wait for whatever it was, I was ready.

Sometimes my desires scare me. I love it when I'm sexually dominated. I need to be told what to do in order to really let go. I don't know what will happen or what I'll do and that scares me. If I'm really horny, though, I'm not so scared. I'm just ready for whatever Bob will tell me to do.

It used to be that I had to be dominated to enjoy sex, but that's not true so much anymore. Now Bob and I have a perfectly normal relationship, most of the time.

I started to notice things. I was horny a lot lately and my pussy always seemed to be tingling and dripping. I also noticed that I was having a lot of dreams where I was being sexually used. I'd wake up to the disappearing memory of a dream of being naked in front of a group of men. Soon I was having fantasies during the day. I would imagine that I was being forced to perform for men and I'd lose track of what I was doing. In some of my fantasies I'd be forced to lick another women's cunt, like Bob had made me lick Spice's. My panties always seemed to be dripping wet.

My heart caught in my throat when I walked into the bedroom that Friday morning and found clothing laid out on the bed for me to wear with a note attached. The note said, "Lyndia take a shower and put on these things, and nothing else. At 4:00 unlock the door to the garage, sit in the chair in the living room and tie the scarf over your eyes. Make sure you can't see anything. You will be told what to do from there and you will do whatever you are told. Love, Bob. P.S. You are allowed to touch yourself, but you are not allowed to cum until I tell you too."

All day long I walked in and out of the bedroom. I'd stop and look at the outfit on the bed for a few minutes and walk out again. I couldn't think for more than a moment about anything else. My nipples were hard and achy all day. My cunt was dripping wet, on fire. I obeyed Bob's orders precisely. I'd stand and look at the clothing, running my finger through my wet slit up to my clit. Getting increasingly excited as the day went on, but never cumming. All day long I slipped at a bottle of white wine surprised when I discovered that I'd finished the first bottle and needed to open a second.

Finally, it was time to take my shower and get dressed. The outfit was simple, a dress that buttoned up the front. No underwear, no bra, no panties, no hose. Just shoes and this red dress. The dress was not that remarkable. It was sleeveless and buttoned to within a few inches of my throat. It was shorter than I might normally wear; the hem was a few inches above my knee, which would be a trick without panties. The scarf was silk, also red.

I slipped the dress on and buttoned every button. Not an easy task as I had now finished the second bottle of wine. I was so excited that I was having trouble catching my breath. I had that achy feeling that I get in my stomach when something really exciting is about to happen. At precisely 4:00 I unlocked the door to the garage, sat in the chair and tied the scarf over my eyes. I made sure I couldn't see anything and just waited.

I don't know how long I sat until I suddenly heard the garage door open. My breathing quickened as I sat, first hearing the garage door go down and then a car door open and close. I jumped a little when a second car door opened and closed. A moment later I heard the door to the house open followed by a hand on my shoulder.


Bob's Story

Anthony and I pulled the borrowed car into the garage. I thought Anthony was going to cum in his pants he was so excited. His eyes got big as we entered the house. There was Lyndia in the red dress I'd bought her, sitting in the chair that faced the door. Her legs were together, her feet flat on the floor. Her arms were folded in her lap, the scarf tied securely over her eyes. Her perfect little mouth was open slightly, her breasts rose and fell with her rapid breathing.

Anthony and I didn't speak right away. I had taken a shower at the club over lunch so that Lyndia wouldn't recognize my after shave. I wanted her disorientated, and she'd never met Anthony.

She jumped when Anthony spoke in his Australian accent. "Well, look at what we have here. A real pretty isn't she?"

He walked slowly around her as she moved her head slightly from side to side to follow him.

"We're going to go for a little ride, Lyndia," he said. "We were told that you'd do anything we want," he walked all the away around her again before he continued. "Is that true, Lyndia? Is it true that you'll do anything we want?"

I watched, my heart pounding in my chest as Lyndia nodded her pretty head "yes."

"I'm sorry, Lyndia," he continued. "That's not really good enough, is it? If you'll do anything we want you must tell me so. Is that clear, Lyndia? I want you to tell me what you'll do."

Lyndia slowly opened her mouth and licked her lips before she could speak. "I'll do anything you want. Just like Bob told me to do." "That's very nice, Lyndia. Now tell me, can we also do anything to you that we want? Is there anything we can't do TO you?"

He was right next to hear ear when he whispered this to her. I saw Lyndia's breath catch as the implication hit her.

"You can... do anything... you want... to me," she was panting so hard that the words almost wouldn't come.

"That's right, Lyndia. That's what Bob told us. Now just to make sure that's all true me and my mate here are going to stand across the room from you. If you'll do anything we say, and we can do anything to you we want, I want you to unbutton your dress for us. Do you understand Lyndia? If you don't unbutton your dress we'll leave and you can go about your business. But, if you do unbutton it, Lyndia. If you do unbutton your dress, then you'll be coming with us, right now, and we'll do any damn thing we want to your beautiful body. Tell me if you understand, Lyndia," he ordered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.