Julie - Cover

Julie

Copyright© 2001 by In2thisshit

Chapter 3: Sister Nora

BDSM Humiliation Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sister Nora - This is the journey of a young woman, Julie, who meets and falls in love with the 'Mr. Right' or is he?

Caution: This BDSM Humiliation Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

It was a Friday evening that Roger announced that we were going to spend the following weekend with his sister at the family ranch. I was taken aback since I didn't know Roger even had a sister. In fact, Roger rarely spoke of his family. I asked a million questions about everything but Roger just looked at me and said, "All will be answered for you when we arrive at the ranch." I spent every spare moment preparing for the trip. At work I told everyone that I was going to the country for the weekend. I asked my coworkers what I should take with me and most importantly what I should wear. I brought tons of stuff home with me and of course Roger held first right of refusal on all my selections.

Finally we settled on my traveling wardrobe and I was packed by Wednesday night. I had one chore left and that was to ask Mr. Moss for the day off Friday. I figured he would take me into his office, lecture me on the finer points of time off and then 'ask' for a little favor for himself. He did and I gulped down a nice mouthful of his man cream.

Friday finally arrived and I was up at the crack of dawn. I chose to wear one of my long summer dresses. You know, the ones that buttoned from your neck to your ankles. Yeah, like I would be allowed to button anything I wore closed. It was one of only a handful of dress cut to this length that Roger approved of, which came mainly because he could chose the amount of buttons actually buttoned. I began pestering Roger early that morning to hurry up. I must have annoyed him too much because he yanked me over his knee and smacked my naked ass until I was almost in tears. Then he soothed my backside and snuck a finger or two in my wet gash. I always get wet when I'm spanked. It is a good thing that didn't happen when I was young or Daddy would have put me in therapy.

The drive from town was long and my ass hurt from the spanking, but my spirits were undaunted. I loved every mile of the drive as we whizzed by all the traffic. Roger loves to drive fast with the top down. Finally we turned off the main highway and started to make our way thru the foothills.

Roger startled me when he asked, "Are you hunger, love?"

"Yes, now that you mention it I'm starved. Is there a little country inn that serves up good food nearby?"

"No, but how about a picnic?"

"Oh, Roger that sounds wonderful. You never cease to amaze me lover. You truly are a romantic, aren't you?"

"I thought it would be fun. That's all."

"Yeah right, and you haven't thought about getting a little reward for this bit of romance? Come on admit it you rouge," I teased.

"Rouge am I? I think I like that. Yes, I am a rouge and you are my wench." He smiled and I beamed since I was the cause of his smile.

Roger found a wonderful little hide-away just after we turned off the main highway. It was packed with big trees, a stream tumbling down to a pasture below and there were horses running free in the pasture. It was very picturesque and romantic. Roger laid out a blanket, set out the food and opened a bottle of wine. Roger truly loves his wine. There are cases of it back in our apartment. I have really taken to the grape and enjoy a red's, mostly Cabernet's or Merlot's, as well as the whites, Chardonnay and mild Riesling's. Roger had planned a scrumptious feast of fresh breads and fruits, several nice cheeses and a selection of deli meats. We ate, laughed and enjoy each other in the warm country air. The day was oh so beautiful.

Roger retrieved his camera from the car and started clicking off shots of me lying on the picnic blanket. I'm such a little tart that I started posing for him. Roger encouraged me to be more risqué while posing. Since I was only wearing that breezy little summer dress, it was easy to begin showing more and more of my brown flesh. I tried to let the lens see only hints of my sex and flashes of my breasts. All this photoplay was turning on both Roger and me. It wasn't a big surprise that Roger wanted to move on to shooting nude photos. I flung my dress onto the seat of the Jag and let Roger take pictures of his two most prized possessions, his Jag and his slutty girlfriend.

Roger suggested that I reach into the glove box and find a present he purchased for me. I wasn't expecting a diamond ring but I sure as hell was surprised to find a dildo with two rubber penises attached to a suction cup base.

"I, a, what the, a, Roger what is this?"

"Your new toy love. Now rub some lube on it, slip it into your fuck holes and let's take some real pictures."

That's my romantic boyfriend for you. I found a tube of lubricant in the glove box so I squeezed the goo out onto the shafts and work it up and down for the camera. I put a dab of lube onto my fingers and spread my legs, bent over and with much show, slid my fingers into my cunt and ass. I masturbated myself until I was hot and ready to fuck my new dildo. I was surprised when Roger attached the dildo to the fender of his Jag.

"Slid yourself onto that Julie. Come on baby, fuck my car."

It was awkward but I managed to impale myself on the twin shafts and slide them in and out of my holes. When I started losing control and was slamming myself down on the damn thing, Roger went bug-fuck. He screamed that I was denting his car. I was humiliated that I had actually lost all control and actual damaged his Jaguar.

"Roger, please!" I begged him. "I am sorry honey, it's just that I was in the middle of an orgasm and I just lost control. I'll pay to have the car fixed Roger," I promised.

"Get in the car," he ordered in a very sullen voice. When I started to put on the dress Roger yelled at me. "I didn't say get dressed. Just get in."

He picked up the picnic basket and blanket and tossed them into the truck of the Jag. Then we roared down the road to the pasture below. He parked in the shade of a large weeping willow. The creek from above meandered along the roadside and the horses came over to investigate our presences.

"Get out of the car and wade across the stream. Go see if you can pet one of the horses."

It sounded like it would be a good picture. I only hoped that this wasn't a busy road. I went barefoot and the icy water rose up to my knees. My nipples popped out a mile to Roger's glee.

"I love your nipples when they are that hard, Julie. Go see if that big chestnut colored horse will let you near."

I walked right up to the massive animal and it stood its ground. I allowed it to sniff my hand and my hair. It whinnied and bobbed its hand up and down so I reached up and petted its neck.

"Turn a little more towards me Julie. Yeah, that it." Roger's camera began to click and whir as photo after photo was taken. The horse was a real trooper and stole the show. At one point as I crossed in front of it, it leaned its head down and butted me in the rear end. I lost my balance and fell on my ass in the creek. Sitting there in that cold water was not a lot of fun, but Roger was inspired. I had to sit there until he changed film and found the correct angle. It was while sitting there that I noticed my photo mate was a stallion. A very impressive stallion I might add. A huge shaft of horse cock was stretched out below him. After Roger clicked off a few shots of me freezing in the stream, I mentioned my discovery.

"Roger, look at the size of the horses cock. It must be almost two-foot long."

"Well, since you are so damn horny for it baby, go over and see if we can get some pictures of it."

"What?"

"Go on," he ordered.

"I will not! You actually want me to touch a horse's dick? Roger!"

"Yes, I do. Now hurry along or we will lose the light. Julie, if you really love me you'll do this for me."

What could I do? He had me with that line. So I pulled my wet ass out of the stream and made my way over to the animal. He was quite calm as I ducked under the fence. I ran my hand along his flanks letting him know I was there and meant no harm. Gently I reach under his belly and touched the base of his shaft.

"Roger, it is so fucking thick. I cannot get my hand around it."

"Kneel down along side of the beast and hold it up with both hands."

I knelt down and gently held the massive appendage with both hands. It was thick and warm. It pulsed with the every beat of its heart.

"That is a hot photo Julie. Great shots I'm getting here. Now lick the head of it for me."

My head snapped in Roger's direction but he only focused the camera for the shot.

"Go on, love. Lick the tip of his cock for me."

I ducked my head under the beast and brought the massive gland to my mouth. It reeked of urine and was covered with what I suppose was old crusty horse cum.

"Roger?"

"Do it and do it now," was my answer.

I opened my mouth and put the horses cock head in my mouth. I swabbed the entire head clean and then licked the slit in the tip. My tongue fit up into the slit. I wiggled my tongue and the horse whinnied and stomped the earth with its powerful hooves. I was petrified but continued to suck on the animal. Instinctively, I began to stroke the shaft of the animal. Out of fear of being trampled I talked to the horse like it was my lover.

"That's OK big fella. I don't want to hurt you. I just want to love this big cock a little bit."

Clear fluid began seeping from the hole in the tip of his cock. I licked it and was surprised how warm it was. It was several degrees warm than Roger's. It was different in flavor also. It was salty but not as metallic in flavor. It was cleaner tasting really probably do to it natural diet. All this was going thru my head when without warning the animal threw its head back and shot a gallon of cum into my mouth. My head and upper torso was coated with horse cum. I was gagging and chocking when the fucker release another load of cum onto me. I was bathing in hot horse cum. I slipped in the slimy stuff as I stood and landed on my ass under the monster just in time for a third squirt of frothy white horse spunk.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.