St. Croix - Cover

St. Croix

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Chapter 2: Day 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Day 3 - A vacation with his wife's sister and husband to the island of St. Croix takes some strange twists

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Interracial   Bestiality  

I awakened very early and silently putting on shorts a shirt and sneakers, left the room. Glancing at Aline before I left I saw a well fucked woman laying on her side of our bed under a sheet with her legs splayed looking as if she were receptive to an approach by me. At the moment I was too dazed by events of the last two nights to want to talk to anyone much less have sex with my wife.

'Christ, ' I thought, 'How sloppy is her cunt after all that fucking and what about her asshole?'

When I got to the street I turned towards the waterfront and then to my right. I walked slowly, deep in thought with my confused mind, and reached the old fort. I sat on one of the benches and just gazed out at the boats at anchor in Christianstadt Bay. What was I going to do? How could I have gotten so aroused twice last night that I had jerked off and shot my loads all over the place all because I had seen my wife being fucked by other men and even black men. I couldn't understand how quickly she had changed from the sweet demure woman who had been my wife for years into a hot little slut, willing to fuck anything that wore pants.

I had always known that Jim kind of lusted after Aline. This was the first indication that Joline let her husband play around and even fuck her own cousin much less other women? How had Aline become involved in this sexual circus, even going to the point where her lust allowed her to perform in a public setting; but, then again the mirrors and the glass must have been designed to be soundproof otherwise she would have heard the voices of the audience. Maybe she didn't even know that she was giving a performance. Did Jim and Joline know? They must, after all they had been coming here for ten years and they knew Josh from before. I couldn't imagine how this would occur unless they were totally familiar with the situation because watching them from the audience they had appeared to be willing participants to Aline's public seduction. This couldn't have been the first night because she had also been part of the group, even the main part, of the fuckfest in the suite the prior night. I was certain now that that had not been a dream, it had all been real, How could she knowingly be part of a group fuck when I was out cold in the next room unless this whole situation had so affected her sexuality that she could not resist an opportunity to be fucked by those guys with such big cocks even though she might be discovered by me, her husband.

I decided then and there that I would keep quiet until I could determine how far gone she was and how far they all were willing to go to keep this up while keeping me in the dark. Was it all going to cease now that I had arrived in the group or were they going to try to distract me in one way or another while they played their sexual games? On top of all that I had to try and find out why I wasn't so disgusted with the whole thing that I didn't throw my knowledge in their faces and force a showdown. I said to myself, "You're a filthy minded son-of-a-bitch and enjoyed everything you saw those two nights." If she was such a hot slut, how long could she go before she wanted more big cock and how could I observe what was happening so that I could figure out what I wanted to do about the whole thing, or even if I wanted to do anything.

I got up and walked back to the hotel with plans for getting a hearty breakfast. 'How could I have any appetite in me knowing my wife was a slut?'

We took it easy that day. Jim and I took our fishing gear and went out to the Eastern end of the island and tried to catch some fish off the rocks. We stayed out there for about four hours, drinking beer from our cooler and getting an unhealthy amount of sun. We returned to The Inn about four and joined Aline and Joline at the bar in the courtyard. As we entered, the women were leaning close to the bar and whispering to Josh. Aline looked a bit unkempt, with part of her blouse kind of pulled up and hanging out of her very short skirt. Dressed all in white she looked like a tennis player who had just played a couple of sets of tennis. I wondered if she and Josh had had an afternoons romp. When we joined them the attitudes seemed to change. Aline's face had a kind of embarrased smile on it while Joline's smile had a kind of condescending look. We had several drinks and then retired to the suite. I felt quite overexposed to the sun and my skin was hot, although not burned; probably because of the liberal use of a sun blocker that had something in it to quicken the tanning process. I felt very much like a voyeur and a conspirator. I had decided that if there was going to be a confrontation about her sex show it would wait until Wednesday or Thursday. I knew that they were somewhat uncomfortable trying to figure out how they were going to handle the Tuesday night show which according to the female MC at the Casa Deville was going to include two of the women who had been in Saturdays performance. That meant that if one of them was the black female of the trio of women the other had to be either my wife or her cousin. The alternative was that both of them were supposed to participate in the show. I kind of believed that the latter option was true. Now how to arrange it so that they could go ahead with their plans while I got a chance to see the show. I had a glimmer of an idea.

That night Aline and I had a very passionate night. We fucked twice and she couldn't keep her mouth off me bringing me back to erection. When I couldn't get it up a third time she seemed quite disappointed. We slept the sleep of the innocent even though neither of us was.


Day 4

Monday dawned with a clear sky and I climbed out of bed quietly so as not to disturb Aline. I had figured out how to arrange everything and needed an hour or so to put my plans in motion. I left and went across the street for breakfast having checked that the three of them were still asleep. During the night I had heard enough to know that Jim and Joline had enjoyed as lusty a night as we had.

I ate and then went for a walk along the waterfront just as I had before. It was after ten that I returned to find the three of them just finishing dressing. We went out together for breakfast at which I had coffee while they ate a conventional hearty breakfast after a strenuous night in the sack.

When breakfast was finished, and as we sat there finishing off our coffee, I did my preparations for Tuesday night.

"Hey Jim," I started, "Remember those two guys we played golf with?"

"Yeah," Jim responded quizically.

"Well when I was out for an early breakfast this morning I ran across them. They have invited me to join them and another fellow for a two day fishing trip, Tuesday and Wednesday. I asked if you could join us but they said that with the skipper and his mate there were not enough accommodations for more than the three of them and me. I told them I would get back to them this afternoon by leaving a message at their hotel."

I almost laughed at the look of relief that crossed all three faces when I was finished with my fairy tale.

I looked at my wife and said, "I hope you don't mind honey, it will only be for one night and then we can enjoy the rest of the week. I know I have to leave Sunday morning, but you can stay and enjoy the rest of the vacation while I'm gone." I wondered what the show would be like on Sunday, would it be as hot as the previous one.

Aline quickly agreed that I should not miss the fishing expedition and all she said was to be sure I didn't fall overboard and get eaten by the sharks. I assured her that I would not and that the shipper of the boat was a very experienced captain.

After breakfast we made a quick trip up to the rooms where Aline climbed all over me and had my hard cock out and inside her almost before we got the door closed. She was like a ravenous tigress, almost raping me. But then I had had one hell of a hard on ever since I started telling them my plans so it was not difficult for me to give her one hell of a good satisfying fuck.

With Aline satisfied we changed into our bathing suits which for her was a skimpy Bikini. My eyes must have boggled because when she saw my face she giggled and told me not to be a square that we were on vacation and she was going to wear this even though she couldn't when we were at the beach up north. "It's playtime," she said. It was the skimpiest thing I had ever seen. The bra cups were hardly big enough to cover her nipples and the bottom covered her in the front but it was a thong and her ass cheeks were bare. Even though we had fucked several times this was the first time I noticed that she had done some shaving of her pubic area.

I asked her about it and she dropped the bottom completely. I saw that she had shaved every bit of crotch hair off.

"When did you do that?" I asked.

"This morning when you were out to breakfast," she answered, "Joline told me that she had done it yesterday and how good it felt so I decided to try particularly since I knew we were going snorkling and I would get to wear this Bikini. How do you like it? I mean, you're the only one going to see it."

Oh yeah I thought to myself, everyone is going to see your naked pussy not only me. "It looks great, very erotic, I can't understand why you haven't done it before this. I almost want to fuck you again right now."

"I wish you could too," she murmured sexily, " but even though I have a huge itch down there to feel your cock inside me the others are probably waiting for us and the ferry is not going to wait for us." With that she gave me a big hug and rubbed her naked belly against my tight suit and I had an almost instant hardon even though we had just gotten through a quick fuck.

We left the room and joined Jim and Joline downstairs and walked over to where the Buck Island Ferry was docked. Aline walked with Jim and I with Joline.

"My God," Joline whispered to me, "We heard you two last night and then again as soon as you got in the room. What's with you two, can't get enough sex now that you are on vacation. Keep this up and she is going to want more cock than you can provide when you get home."

I muttered something in reply and we kept walking.

Joline continued, "If you are going to be travelling like you have been I am going to have to go out and buy her a long fat Dildo, or vibrator, so that she doesn't go looking for satisfaction in other places. She is really a moaner and groaner when she gets hot, isn't she?"

I didn't know how to answer her so all I said was, "Yeah when I'm home we have a very active sex life."

"Well I can see by the basket on your bathing suit that you're not as full as Jim so I hope she never sees him in the raw or she might want to try him out."

"Well she better not do that," I replied.

"What would you do if she did?"

"Well I could probably try to understand it, but then I would want to show her that size isn't everything, it's what you do with it and how you get there that's more important. Or, don't you agree?"

"Hey I'm very pleased with what I have available and even though in my life I have had a chance to try different sizes, I think I'll stay with Jim for the long run."

We boarded the ferry and departed for Buck Island. We had another hot half day in the sun and enjoyed snorkling over the reef looking at the really beautiful fish and even fed the Moray Eel with the chicken leg the guide gave us. All in all it was a beautiful relaxing day.

The rest of the day went well, Jim and I took the car and went to Frederickstadt so I could see the cruise ship port and buy some gifts for the people back at the office. I was trying to figure out now how I could leave a day later than advertised so I could see another show at the Casa after tomorrow night. That would require me to get to the airport and back to the other bed and breakfast that I was going to use tomorrow night. Knowing the reception that Aline had received after the last show and how anxious everyone was to get me out of the way for tomorrow nights show it was going to be spectacular and as addicted as she seemed to be to Josh's and Jim's cocks I was sure they could seduce her again and fuck her in public again. Right now I could only think of the show business saying, 'The show must go on', I knew my wife was beautiful and I now knew that she was hungry for cock so much so that she would apparently do anything to get a big thick cock inside her. Actually how much was her and how much was the hasheesh they were feeding her?

When we got back to The Inn we found Josh at the bar. He was looking a little bit jaded and well worn out. Just as we sat down I looked up and saw the door to the suite open and Aline stepped out. She was just stuffing her blouse in the skirt. Her face looked a little bit flushed. Joline was right behind her looking cool and collected. I turned to Josh and saw him looking up at the women, he had a broad smile on his face and his hand brushed the front of his trousers as if checking to see whether his fly was open. I could imagine that if we had arrived ten minutes earlier we would have walked in on him stuffing my wife's cunt with his big thick black cock.

As the women came down the stairs I could see that Aline had not put panties on and her cunt was naked. I could also see shiny streaks on the inside of her thighs that I could only picture as his cumm seeping out of her pussy and running down her legs. Her short, light blue skirt barely came below her buttocks and I wondered how she was going to sit down without soaking the back of it with his juices. Joline whispered to her and she looked up and saw us sitting there. I could see by the look on her face that she was in some sort of a quandry as to how to handle her predicament. Joline whispered to her again and they continued down the stairs.

They joined us, Aline moved behind me and gave me a hug. At the same time Joline moved in front of me and started a conversation. This kept me looking at her, but I did see Aline's hand reach out to the bar and quickly grasp a handful of paper bar napkins, her hand moving behind me very rapidly. I could feel as she eased her hips away from my back and her hand went between her legs and then the motion as she wiped her pussy clean. I guess she dropped the napkins on the ground because her arm resumed its place around my waist. I saw Joline nod to her with a question mark on her face and felt Aline's affirmative nod in return. It was all done very quickly and surreptituosly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.