Grandpa and Me - Cover

Grandpa and Me

Copyright© 2000 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 7

Mother/Son Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Rick's a horny teenager and his Grandpa is a horny old man. When Grandpa arrives at Rick's house with a mind control formula, Rick's world changes for the better.

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

“Wake up. Look alive. Breakfast is in fifteen minutes.”

I opened my eyes to see Patty smiling down at us. My arm was asleep because Julie was lying on it as she curled against me. She yawned, looked at her mother, and gasped.

“Mother,” Julie said, “You’re naked.”

“How about that?” Patty quipped. “Why don’t you come down to breakfast naked, too, dear?”

“But Rick’s mom and grandfather are still here.”

“That’s all right. They saw you last night. Remember?”

“Yes, but I want to wear something.”

“Let Rick decide for you,” Patty replied. “See you two in a few minutes.”

Julie’s expression was like a person who’d crossed into an alternate universe where they didn’t understand any of the rules.

When she asked, “Rick, may I wear something?” she sounded confused.

“You are,” I replied with a grin.

She blushed and scowled. “Besides this rope around my neck,” she said curtly.

“I like you in that. It has a certain savior faire.”

“You don’t even know what that means,” she snapped. “I’m getting dressed.”

“No, you’re not.”

“Try and stop me!”

I did stop her, which was an enjoyable process as she squirmed and struggled. I managed to avoid flying claws except for one time when she got the back of my hand. I wasn’t in any hurry to subdue her because it was too much fun, but when Grandpa yelled up for us, I finished the job by tying her wrists behind her back and using the other rope to tie her legs together. I preferred to use that rope as a leash, but I didn’t want to get kicked.

Sweet Julie looked lovely in her bondage. Her body was damp with sweat from her struggles. Her chest was heaving from her exertion. Her face didn’t look lovely however. It was contorted in anger because she was mad as hell.

“Wait until we get downstairs, you bastard. My mother will call the police and have them cart you away,” she barked.

“Now, Julie, that’s no way to talk to the man who’s fucked you so nicely,” I said.

I threw her over my left shoulder and started downstairs, but I’d only taken a step before I decided a little stimulation would be good for Julie. I mean, with that delightful ass sticking up in the air, why not use it? And her pussy was readily available, too.

“Don’t do that,” she squealed as I swatted her. “Rick, no,” she barked as I dunked my thumb in her pussy. Swat and dunk. Swat and dunk. The swats weren’t hard. The dunks were deep, ending with a flick of her clit. I had a regular rhythm going. Julie’s complaints gave way to encouraging gasps by the time I reached the bottom of the stairs. By the time I reached the breakfast room, she was squirming on my shoulder in need of an orgasm.

The three of them were sitting at the table. Mom jumped up and kissed me with her tongue down my throat and her hand caressing my cock.

“Good morning, baby,” she said sweetly.

Then she kissed Julie on her bloated lower lips.

“Oh, God in heaven,” Julie squealed as Mom buried her tongue in Julie’s twat.

Julie started vibrating and her legs tightened. She groaned - ohhhhhhhhh - and arched her back as I felt her tighten. Mom kept sucking and slurping at Julie’s love hole until Julie lay depleted over my shoulder.

Mom kissed me again and whispered, “Karl says we can do it today.” Her eyes shone up at me.

I sat down with Julie sitting in my lap. We didn’t talk much at breakfast, which was fine by me. I was too busy feeding the two of us.

When Julie recovered her senses after the orgasm Mom gave her, and her stomach was getting full, her attitude changed.

“Mother, I want to be released this instant. Tell Rick to let me go,” she demanded.

“Why?” her mother asked as she nibbled on a piece of toast larded with jam.

“I have no intention of being Rick’s sex slave. That what he said he’d do to me, Mother. Make me his slave.”

“You said you’d like whatever I did to you,” I said to Julie.

“That was the orgasm talking. Not me,” she said fiercely. “Now let me go. Mother, tell him to let me go.”

“No, dear,” Patty said. Her tone was like any mother’s, soft but unyielding. “You’re going to belong to him.”

“Mother!”

“Let’s go, Rick. It’s time,” Grandpa said as he stood up.

Julie kicked and squirmed when I tried to stand. Grandpa lifted her off my lap, swatted her across the ass, and marched out of the room with Julie in his arms. I was right behind him.

When Grandpa got to Julie’s room, he dumped her on the bed. He sat beside her with his hand in her hair to hold her head against the bed.

“Be still, you little bitch, or I’ll swat you again,” he threatened.

Wide eyed and angry, Julie stilled.

“Rick, Julie’s lied to you. She wasn’t a sweet little virgin and she had no intention of being faithful,” Grandpa said.

“I don’t believe you,” I replied, but when I saw Julie’s expression, I knew Grandpa was telling the truth.

“That’s not true, Rick. I was a virgin,” Julie lied. “You’ve got to believe me.”

“Ready?” Grandpa asked.

“Ready,” I answered.

I lay on top of her. My weight pressed her into the mattress and I used her hair to hold her head. Julie was terrified as Grandpa squirted the liquid in her mouth. She spit some out so he squirted another full dose and held her mouth shut. In seconds, she was out like a light.

Grandpa began his hypnotic trance. “Relax, Julie. Relax and sleep. Julie, listen to my voice, only my voice. I want you to relax, totally relax, and sleep. Your conscious mind is asleep. You hear only my voice. Deeper, Julie, deeper. You are going deeper into sleep. You feel comfortable, feel relaxed and happy. You enjoy this feeling. You enjoy being this open and receptive to my voice. Deeper now, Julie. Listen to my voice. Each time you hear my voice you go deeper and deeper into your relaxed, warm, happy, feeling. Deeper, Julie, Deeper.”

Julie was totally limp, her breathing slow and easy, her eyes closed.

“Listen to me, Julie. You enjoy listening to my voice. You enjoy obeying my instructions to you. It makes you feel good to obey me. Good and warm and fuzzy with happiness when you obey me. Deeper now, Julie. Julie, can you hear me?”

“Yes,” she said in a ghostly monotone.

“I want you to answer all my questions with complete and total honesty. Julie, who took your virginity?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.