Grandpa and Me - Cover

Grandpa and Me

Copyright© 2000 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 5

Mother/Son Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Rick's a horny teenager and his Grandpa is a horny old man. When Grandpa arrives at Rick's house with a mind control formula, Rick's world changes for the better.

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Grandpa drove with me by the window and Mom in the middle. As soon as we buckled up, Mom slid her hand over his crotch and began to gently stroke his cock.

“You’re a very handsome man, Karl,” she said lovingly. “I’ve always known that. I didn’t realize what a stud you were until today.” She sighed. “Think of all the good fucking I’ve missed.”

“We’ll make up for it, sweet pussy,” he answered.

“I’m glad to hear that,” she said, squeezing his cock. “But I want to fuck Rick, too.”

“Only when I give you permission, sweet pussy,” Grandpa replied. “Let’s talk about the Allisons. When we get to the Allison’s house, I’m going to inject something in Dr. Allison’s mouth. I want you to help me.”

“All right, Karl,” she said sweetly. “What do you want me to do?”

“Rick’ll grab her around the arms and hold her. You make sure she doesn’t kick by grabbing her legs. Grab both of them, Vicki.”

“Of course, Karl.”

“But if there’s an obvious change of plans, follow my lead. Pay attention and help.”

“Yes, Karl, but why are you doing this?”

“So I can make her my playmate like you are.”

“That’ll be nice,” Mom said brightly. “Oh, my. That means I’ll have sex with her, too.”

“What do you mean, Mom?” I asked.

“Rick, when Karl fucks Patty he’ll want me to join them. Won’t you, my naughty boy?” she said.

“Yes, I will, sweet pussy. Yes, I will.”

“But, Karl,” she said in a petulant little girl tone, “Can I still get all of your cock I want?”

“Yes, sweet pussy, you can,” Grandpa replied. Mom started unzipping his fly. “Not now, Vicky.”

“Please, Karl,” she whined as she continued trying to get his cock out.

“Vicky,” he said sternly. “I said not now. Don’t think about fucking me. Think about how I can make Patty my playmate.”

“Can I think about fucking Rick?” she asked.

“No, Vicky. Don’t think about fucking at all. Think about how you can please me by doing other things for me,” he said.

“Like making Patty your playmate?” she asked.

“Yes, Vicky. Like that.”

Grandpa sounded a little exasperated. I guessed he’d adjust Mom’s programming sometime soon or she’d fuck him to death. Mom sighed and rezipped his trousers. She sat back and folded her hands in her lap.

“Karl,” she said. “I heard a rumor that Patty’s bisexual.”

“Oh?” Grandpa said. He was as surprised as I was.

“Yes.” She was silent for several blocks before she said, “I didn’t believe it at first. She’s always been very professional with me. But during my last visit, I got turned on by her touch.”

“Maybe you’re bisexual,” Grandpa said.

“Well, I’ve been awfully horny,” Mom twittered.

Her horny? I thought my cock was going to rip through my slacks. I had visions of Mom and Julie and, hell, a dozen of them, in a big, naked pile in the middle of the floor. I could smell the pussy and feel the heat. I could see the squirming and twitching bodies. I closed my eyes to watch the vision in my head.

“Rick, we’re here,” Mom said, gently tapping my leg.

Dr. Patricia Allison and her daughters lived in a big, lovely house in the nicest section of town. It must have been four times as large as the house Mom and I shared.

Dr. Allison was wearing a black pantsuit when she opened the door. Her long blonde hair was neatly piled on her head. She looked like an older version of Julie, which meant she took my breath away. I looked at her in a different way because she wasn’t just Julie’s mother anymore. Soon, she’d be Grandpa’s playmate and my playmate, too. I wondered if Julie would like that when she was forty, with the same features adjusted for an easy aging.

Grandpa’s a handsome guy. When he leered at her, her eyes twinkled as she repressed a smile. I could tell from her face that Grandpa appealed to her, too. She probably didn’t know it, but she subtly turned and arched so he got a nice view of her tits. They’re nice tits to view, too.

“Hi, Vicki,” Dr. Allison said. She looked at me with fire in her eyes and I don’t mean the kind of fire Mom has when she looks at Grandpa. “Hello, Rick,” she said cooly.

“Hi, Patty,” I replied in my sexiest and most manly voice. Her brow furrowed and she gave me the evil eye.

“Patty, this is Karl Miller, Rick’s grandfather,” Mom said.

“Hello, Karl Miller,” Patty Allison replied. There was a sexy lilt in her voice as she offered her hand.

“Hello, beautiful lady,” Grandpa replied with a flourish before he kissed the back of her hand.

Patty’s eyes twinkled before she led us into her living room.

“Julie’s in her room. If you’ll wait here, I’ll get her so we can all talk,” she said.

“What are we going to talk about?” Grandpa asked innocently.

“Sex, Mr. Miller,” Patty said. “Rick’s pressuring Julie to give up her virginity.”

“If she looks like you, I don’t blame him,” Grandpa said.

Dr. Allison tensed. Her voice was cutting when she said, “I don’t think that’s appropriate, Mr. Miller.”

“Why not?”

“Rick’s in the room for one thing.”

“Rick knows about sex,” Grandpa replied. “We all do.”

“I don’t,” Mom said. She took a step that left her inches from Patty. “I don’t how women make love.”

“What’s going on here?” Patty whispered.

“I want to make love to you,” Mom replied in a low, sexy voice.

Mom held Patty’s head in both hands as she kissed her long and hard. Patty didn’t resist as Grandpa gently pulled her arms behind her back and handcuffed her wrists together. Mom nibbled down her throat when Grandpa pulled Patty’s head back and injected the formula in her mouth.

“It’s all right, Patty. Everything’s going to be all right,” Grandpa said gently just before she lost consciousness.

“Mom! Where are you?” we heard Julie shout.

“Go get her, tiger,” Grandpa said.

Grandpa had given me a job, which was to keep Julie away from her mom until Grandpa’s hypnotism session was through, and two pieces of rope, in case I needed them. I went off to do my duty with a smile on my face. As I closed the doors behind me, Julie was coming down the stairs.

Julie Allison is the wet dream of every guy who knows her. About five four in height, she has a jutting, aggressive, teenaged-girl’s ass that’s so high and firm it defies gravity. She has the greatest legs around. They’re muscular, yet feminine, with trim ankles. She has a tiny waist and what we all imagined were the most beautiful boobs ever.

But from the neck up she’s even better than from the neck down. She has a beautiful face, with a wide mouth dimpled on each side, and a pouty lower lip. Her nose is pert. She has huge, blue eyes. It’s all topped by the thick, golden blonde hair which comes to her shoulder blades. She’s a killer, a real killer.

But a fourteen year old girl who looks like that and has a single parent who dotes on her thinks her shit doesn’t stink. Some people called her a bitch and she was sometimes. A lot of guys called her a prick tease and she definitely was that, but she wasn’t the worst I knew.

She was dressed in a bright green halter top with tiny strings attached around her neck and behind her back. It was almost a bikini top. She wore khaki micro shorts that let the bottom of her ass cheeks pooch out. Her skin was already getting dark from the late spring sun.

When she saw me, her eyes twinkled and her gait changed. She starting swaying like Mom did after Grandpa hypnotized her. My cock was bursting out of my pants and her eyes dropped to glance at it.

“Hi, Rick. What are you doing here?” she said sexily.

“Your mom is talking to my Mom and Grandpa Karl in the living room. They don’t want to be disturbed. Why don’t we go to your room?”

“No. I want to see my mother,” she said forcibly and started to walk around me.

I’d been thinking about what I wanted to do with Julie. Since she was going to be mine in less than an hour, I didn’t see any reason to be restrained with her. As she walked by, I grabbed her arm and spun her around to stop her. She spun all the way into my arms.

She was crushed against me. My arms were around her waist and her breasts were against my chest. My hard cock was jammed into her stomach. Her eyes got big and wet. Her crotch was slowly rotating against my crotch.

“Let go of me, Rick,” she said.

She was trying to act angry, but her hips were moving and her eyes gave her away. I cupped her ass cheeks with both hands and pushed her harder into me. She tilted her head down a little, but those big blue eyes never left mine. The tip of her pink tongue snaked out an inch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.