Grandpa and Me - Cover

Grandpa and Me

Copyright© 2000 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 4

Mother/Son Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rick's a horny teenager and his Grandpa is a horny old man. When Grandpa arrives at Rick's house with a mind control formula, Rick's world changes for the better.

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Grandpa didn’t bother dressing and neither did I. As I followed him out of the bedroom, I looked back at Mom. She was already asleep. My cum was dry on her face and Grandpa’s cum between her legs. There was a smile on her face. Damn, she looked good.

“How did you like that?” he asked.

“It was as good as I imagined, but I want to fuck her,” I replied.

“You will in good time,” he said.

“Can we talk? I’ve got a million questions.”

“Start,” he said as he plopped down in Dad’s old easy chair and put his feet on the coffee table.

“You’re going to get her pregnant?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because I want to,” he said.

“But why do you want to?”

“Women are different, Rick, as you’ve probably noticed. Some women were made for having babies. Your mother was so delicious when she was pregnant with you that I want to see her that way again. This time, I’ll be the man who enjoys her.”

“Grandpa, what does Grandma think of this?”

“She’s programmed like I want her to be, which is happy and supportive. She’s a lot happier than she was earlier in our marriage.”

“Why?”

“Well, that’s a long story and we can talk about it some other time, but she’s happy now. She has her church and community work, and she’s going back to college to get a degree. She has a good life.”

“Is Grandma programmed to, eh, play around?”

“Your Grandmother didn’t need to be programmed for that,” he snapped. His mouth was tight and his eyes cold.

“Is that why you searched for the formula?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” he replied, but he knew what I meant.

“To keep Grandma home.”

He sighed. “It was more than that. It started about ten years ago as a project with Dr. Collins, who’s a psychiatrist, and Dr. Beeman, a biologist. Collins wanted to find something to help overcome problems from negative behaviors such as drug addiction or childhood traumas. We worked on it for years. When I finally made the breakthrough, we tested it on a subject Collins picked.”

“Was she good looking?” I asked.

“She was a he, a male student who was brilliant, but susceptible to suggestion. He was in with a bad crowd and was addicted to heroin. The formula worked. We were all elated. We tested it on four other subjects, all with the same results. Beeman wanted to publish the results, but I wanted the formula.”

Grandpa was lost in his thoughts and I waited impatiently for him to continue.

“That was thirty days ago,” he said. “I programmed Collins and Beeman first. They now believe the whole project was an abject failure and they’ve lost interest in it. Then I programmed your grandmother.”

“You said you had other women. Have many have you programmed?”

“Oh, well, there aren’t any other women yet. Not unless you include Clara Beeman, but she’s sixty-six and an old maid. “ He leered. “I’ve got some ideas about a few.”

“Me, too. Lots of them.”

“I’ll bet you do. I told you I’d give you the girl of your dreams for a birthday present. Do you have anyone in mind?”

“Julie Allison. She’s the hottest girl I’ve ever met.”

“As hot as your mother?”

“They’re about even.”

“Tell me about her.”

“Julie’s my age. She’s got a knockout figure, long blonde hair and huge blue eyes. She’s smart, too. Smarter than I am, I’d expect.”

“Is she your girlfriend?”

“Not really, but I wish she were.”

“Why don’t you ask her to go steady?”

“She’s not putting out. She’s teasing me and I need to get laid, Grandpa.”

“How’s she teasing you?”

“Letting me kiss her. Pressing her body against mine. Sometimes she lets me play with her breasts, but then she stops me.”

“That’s normal for a girl her age. Don’t feel put down by it.”

“But I want her. I want to...”

Grandpa patted my hand to silence me. “Tell me about the ones you are fucking,” he said.

“Well, there’s Tonya Phillips. She’s in my grade and wild. I’m not the only guy doing her. There’s four of us that I know about. Then there’s Diane and Suzanne Fillmore. They’re seniors and they fuck anything with a letter sweater. I could tell you some gang bang stories about the two of them.”

“I’d like to hear about them later. Is there anyone else?”

“Yeah. Sheila Tuttle from Western High.”

“Oh? You like her, don’t you?”

“Yeah. How can you tell?”

“The way you said her name. How did you meet her?”

“We’d played Western High and won. I’d had to have my ankle wrapped after the game and I was one of the last ones to leave the locker room. I walked around the corner and literally bumped into her. I put my arms around her to keep her from falling down. I don’t know. I guess it was the way she looked at me. I kissed her. She kissed me. Old Carl, the equipment manager, came out of the locker room and saw us.

“‘I’ll lock up, Carl,’ I said.

“He just smiled and nodded. I took her in the locker room. She got of one of the tables and pulled me to her. She was a virgin, Grandpa.”

“Ah, a real treat,” he said.

“I’ve been with her twice since then. Her parents are strict and she can’t get away easily.”

“And?”

“And what?” I said.

“What’s she like?”

“She’s sweet and shy, like she’d be embarrassed even looking at a guy, but ... when she looks at me, it’s like she can’t get enough of me.”

“Humph. How did she manage to bump into you?”

“She told me she did it intentionally because she wanted to meet me.”

“Sounds like she’s got a thing for you,” Grandpa said. “Is she good looking?”

“Oh, yeah. It’s interesting, Grandpa. She and Julie both have blonde hair and blue eyes. They both have great bodies, but they’re so different.”

“How?”

“Julie’s a, well, hell. It’s hard to describe. It’s like ... if you saw them, you’d know what I mean.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.