Grandpa and Me - Cover

Grandpa and Me

Copyright© 2000 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 1

Mother/Son Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Rick's a horny teenager and his Grandpa is a horny old man. When Grandpa arrives at Rick's house with a mind control formula, Rick's world changes for the better.

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

When I came home, she was in the kitchen doing something over the sink. The music from the radio was loud and she was swaying to the rhythm. I admired her ass encased in the skin tight shorts she liked to wear around the house. She’s only five two and her waist is narrow, which makes her ass look more prominent. It’s a perfect ass, a magnificent ass, and legs to die for. Her brown hair fell to her shoulders and she was barefooted.

I wanted to push her down over the sink, yank her shorts down and drive my hard cock deep in her wet pussy. I wanted to feel her ass smashing against my crotch and the smooth tightness of her legs against mine. I wanted to hear her moans, her pleadings for me to fuck her harder. I wanted to rut there, like a beast, until my cock exploded and filled her with my cum.

There were two women I desperately wanted to fuck, two that made me ache inside and caused wet dreams at night. Her and Julie Allison. I wasn’t fucking either of them and the way it looked, I never would. I sighed despondently.

“Hi, Mom,” I said, walking toward her.

She was wearing an old cotton tee shirt cropped to leave her midriff bare. Her bra showed through the thin cloth, but something was different today. I could see her areolas and hard nipples.

I’d been in her underwear drawer to check out her things, so I knew the bra was a 34C. My Mom has great tits. Damn, I wanted to play with them and slide my dick between them, letting the head slide up until she took it between her lips and sucked it.

“Rick, where have you been?” she said curtly as she turned the radio off.

“Football practice.”

“I mean since then. Practice was over an hour ago.”

“Around.”

“Have you been at Julie Allison’s again?”

“Why?”

“Dr. Allison called. She wants to talk to both of us about you and Julie.”

“What’s to talk about?”

“Stay out of the frig. Dinner’ll be ready in thirty minutes.”

“I’m starved.”

“Rick, look at me! Are you having sex with Julie Allison?”

Will wonders never cease? My Mom said the “S” word. What’ll happen next?

“What do you mean by sex?” I replied, drawing out the “s” to hiss slightly.

“I mean sex,” she replied, blushing furiously.

“Oh, come on, Mom. Be more specific.”

I took a step toward her. Her eyes widened slightly and she stepped back against the counter. She froze with her hands beside her as I kissed her on the cheek. She smelled good, like a woman should. I didn’t back off. I stayed right in her face and her big brown eyes were passive and wide, like a deer caught in the headlights. If Julie responded like that, my dick’d be in her before she could take another breath.

“What were you asking, Mom?”

“You and Julie,” she whispered.

“Me and Julie what?” I asked, moving nearer until her breasts were inches away from my chest and I felt the heat radiating from her.

“Please, Rick,” she whined as she squirmed away.

Those magnificent tits rubbed against me as she skittered past. God, my cock was hard. Couldn’t Mom tell I wanted her? Didn’t she know prancing around the house in those skimpy outfits was driving me mad? It wasn’t like she was getting any and she did bombard me with sexual signals. Maybe she wanted me to take me. Shit, I didn’t know what she wanted and I don’t think she knew either.

“Why did Dad walk out on us?” I asked.

Her courage returned when the center island was between us.

“We’re not talking about that right now. We’re talking about you and Julie. Are you having sex with her?” she said firmly, but there was a tremor in her voice.

“By sex, do you mean am I fucking her?”

“Don’t use that word around me, young man!”

“Well, Mom, what word would you like?”

“The word’s coitus. Or intercourse. But not that ... that other word.”

“Mom, is coitus a noun or a verb?”

“What?”

“You know. Do I say ‘Let’s coitus,’ using it as a noun? Or do as I use it as a verb, like ‘I want to coitus you’,” I said, leering at her.

She held her breath so long I was afraid she’d pass out. When she did breath, her breasts rose like balloons being inflated. She gasped, then stammered, “I don’t know. Go look it up.” Her arms folded with her hands under her chin. “Rick, come back here. Where are you going?”

“You said go look it up and I was.”

“You haven’t answered my question. Are you having coitus with Julie?”

“Why do you want to know?”

“Because I’m your mother and I want an answer this minute!” she squeaked shrilly.

“If you mean, am I fucking her, the answer’s no, but I’m fucking Tonya Phillips, the Fillmore sisters and Shelia Tuttle from Western High.”

Mom turned beet red, then paled as she sagged against the island before recovering to stare unbelievingly at me.

“If you mean am I eating her pussy and is she sucking my cock, the answer to that is no, too. Hell, Mom, Julie’s a prick tease with a capital “T”. I don’t think I’ll ever get to fuck her. Oh, I’m sorry, I mean coitus her.”

“Go to your room this minute!” she screamed as she turned purple.

The doorbell rang as I headed toward the stairs.

“I’ll get it,” I yelled.

I threw open the door to find my Grandpa.

“Rick,” he exclaimed, grabbing me in a bear hug.

“Grandpa,” I cried, bear hugging him back.

I’d hadn’t seen Grandpa since Mom and Dad spilt seven months ago although he lived only twenty miles away near the university where he taught chemistry. He’s my father’s father and Mom didn’t want him around.

She’d called him a squirrelly scientist type, but he was fun and he’d taught me a lot. Grandpa was like having your own personal science guy who happened to be horny all the time. We talked about girls more than we talked about science.

He didn’t look like a squirrel. He looked like a bear because he was six three with a barrel chest, thick, muscular arms and legs, and he was covered with hair from his fingers to his toes. His head was like a bear’s, too, thick and shaggy because Grandpa didn’t like haircuts, but he’d cut off the full beard he used to have.

Mom says I’m going to be just like him, but the way she said it I know she didn’t mean it as a compliment. You know, she’d said, “You’re worse than your father. You’re just like your grandfather” in an exasperated tone.

I don’t want you to think Grandpa was old because I didn’t think of him that way. He explained our age differences to me one time.

“I was sixteen and your Grandmother was fifteen when I knocked her up. Your Dad got to your Mom when she was seventeen. Figure it out. You’re thirteen, your mom’s thirty-one, and I’m forty-nine.”

Except that was two years ago and I was going to be fifteen in about a week.

“How are you, big guy?” Grandpa asked as he slapped me on the back.

Before I could answer, Mom said, “Karl, what are you doing here?”

“Hi, Vicki. How have you been?”

“Fine until now. I told you to never come here,” she said in a voice that’d hang icicles on a roaring fire.

She wrapped her arms around her middle. The tee shirt was tight as a second skin and her arms squeezed the side of her breasts making them move up and out even more prominently, like her nipples were going to pop through the cloth. I wondered if Mom’s conscious mind knew her subconscious was offering her tits to Grandpa.

“Can we talk?” he asked benignly.

“No. I want you to leave.”

“Please, Vicki. It’s about Rick’s birthday,” he pleaded.

“All right, but only for a minute,” she said with resigned anger in her voice. Mom looked at me. “Didn’t I send you to your room?” she asked.

“Oh, Mom, come on.”

“Don’t complain, Rick. Do as you mother says,” Grandpa said firmly.

That surprised me. I expected him to back me up. I clomped up the stairs, but I sneaked back down so I could listen.

“What do you want, Karl? Don’t touch me! Karl! No! Ummph,” Mom said. There was scuffling and Mom grunted before I heard a metallic click.

I couldn’t stand it. I had to see. Mom’s hands were handcuffed behind her. She was bent backwards with her heels trapped under her, shoulders on the floor, and knees widely spread. There was something in her mouth. Grandpa was over her, smiling down into her face.

“Oh, Vicki, what a woman you are,” he said as he pulled her tee shirt up.

I hadn’t seen that bra before. It was thin as gauze and fastened in front. Grandpa unfastened it and freed a set of tits as beautiful as I’d imagined. Mom wasn’t fighting or even squirming and she didn’t make a sound.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.