One Hot Rush - Cover

One Hot Rush

Copyright© 2000 by Teagan Brandall

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Female dom story about a hot red headed woman who is addicted to finding the rush. She gratifies herself with unsuspecting men that she seduces. First ever erotic story for me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Cheating   FemaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As much as Meagan loved Colin she was so very ready for a weekend of pure unadulterated passion and play she could barely contain herself as she drove him to the airport. They kissed tenderly goodbye and she glanced in the rear view mirror to see his boyish grin as he waved to her.

Now! What shall I do with myself she thought. She thought she could maybe drive to the roadhouse she went to the weekend before but decided it may be too risky to reappear there so soon. Well first and foremost I should go home and swap my four wheels for two! So she turned in the direction of home to change and get her beloved bike. Upon arriving at home Meagan changed into her tight black leather pants and decided against a bra but chose some lavender lace thong panties and put on a very low cut lavender tank underneath her motorcycle jacket. On her way out she grabbed her smokes, helmet and keys. Normally Meagan was not a smoker but it was something about the bike and the danger that lead her to form a habit with her smoking when she was having her adventures.

"Hello Baby!" she said as she greeted her bike and let its engine run for a moment to warm up. She thrust the throttle and listened to the hum of her motor, the sound was deeper and richer than most bikes on account of the new exhaust can she had installed her self during the week. She loved the effect, even though it was not exactly street legal anymore - but of course neither were many of the things she did while she was out on it!

Meagan decided to just cruise and see where she ended up so she took right and gunned her engine down her street. She happened to go by the gas station she had visited earlier in the week and noticed that the same guy; Jack was his name if she remembered correctly was working. Hmm now that could be fun - it was pretty late nearly midnight so she pulled into the parking lot behind the station and watched as he closed the store. He was alone and looking pretty damn good! His husky muscles flexed as he swept out the garage bay and shut doors. She could feel herself getting excited again at the prospect of "Woman-Handling" This hot young stud. I might as well, nothing else to do around here at this hour. She walked with poise up to the front of the shop, double-checking to make sure that her equipment was in the inside jacket pocket of her leather coat and to squish her cleavage up and make it even more noticeable. She jiggled the front door and sure enough it was open. She was hot again and could feel her pussy dampening her leathers - that same feeling she got every time she was a

She peered into the front of the garage and called "Hello? Is there anyone here?" Using her desperate, pathetic voice. "Back here!" she heard a voice call back?" she let herself in and walked towards his voice. When she came around the corner his jaw nearly hit the floor when he saw her. "Oh God! Um Hi!" He said smiling and blushing at the same time. "Hi! Jack right?" she asked "Yes that's right!" He acted shocked that she had remembered his name. Meagan was having trouble controlling herself, she was trembling and anxious, besides just being really turned on! She thought the chances were so rare to have such a young man that she may has well take her time with him and really enjoy it. So she just walked right up to him and gazed into his sweet naïve eyes and put her hand on his arm.

"You know, I couldn't help but thinking of you all week - your so young and handsome." She said quietly and feigned as much innocence as she could. He dropped his broom and blushed an even deeper shade of crimson. She could barely contain herself, her pussy burned and her nipples stood out, they almost stung she was so scorching for this young man. She began to knead his muscular bicep; she looked at his young chest and brought her hand up to rub his tight pecks. " I don't suppose you thought about me?" she asked coyly. "Oh Yeah! I did! I can't believe you're here right now to see me." He was smiling and shuffling his feet back and forth on the dirty concrete.

"Well Jack, I would love to spend some time with you tonight if you can spare it." She said as she massaged her hands even harder and slid them down to his belly where she hooked her finger into the top of his pants. "Oh yeah sure! I just have to close down shop the rest of the way." He said "Like this!" Meagan said as she flicked out the lights on the wall as she drowned them in darkness. Jack was stunned she could make out his face in the dim light coming in through the dirty garage windows.

She made her move and brushed her tits against his chest and reached behind him to rub his ass, he had the tightest damn ass she had ever felt. Jack was speechless at this point. She doubted she would even have to tie him but never the less that was the best part of her night was seeing muscles flex against restraints. She proceeded to kiss the portion of his chest that was bare from his tank top and worked her way up to his lips. She kissed him like a woman possessed, she could not hold back for much longer. Tentatively his hands were placed on her waist and he began to experiment moving them up higher and higher until they were groping her tits through the leather jacket.

"Let me help you darling." She said as she un-zipped her jacket and slid it down over her silky shoulders but still kept it halfway on. He immediately seized her breasts and began to rub them furiously. She decided she couldn't wait any longer and shoved Jack back. There was a rusty Oldsmobile in the garage behind him and when the back of his knees hit he buckled and fell backwards onto the hood. Meagan reached inside her jacket and grasped her stun gun. ZZZZAAAAAPPP!!! Jack screeched, twitched then laid still. Gee that was almost too easy she thought. Her pussy was so hot she could barely think straight she trembled as she picked up her two bungee restraints and fasted a hand to each side mirror on the Oldsmobile; then she carefully secured his two legs one to each side of the bumper. She brandished a knife from her pocket and made sliced down each leg and ripped his work pants off of him to reveal paisley boxers. Aww how cute! She sliced them away as well. Oh what a sweet looking cock he has, so smooth and thick. Her crotch made squishing noises against her leathers.

"Fantastic!" She said aloud in a high-pitched excited voice. "Wakey wakey honey!" she said and she lightly slapped his cheeks, the gun never put them completely out but a waking up was still necessary sometimes. She wanted him to see her strip down; she wanted to see that pissed off look in his eyes.

When Jack awoke he could dimly make out the outline of the young woman in the streetlight streaming in from outside. Oh god she was so beautiful, fuck he was thinking, she tied me up! What a weird bitch! Suddenly he was scared and enraged at the same time when he realized that his cloths were gone!

"What the fuck do you think your doing?!" Jack yelled at her. By this time Meagan had stripped down to her thong underwear. She walked barefoot to the hood of the car, feet padding softly on the cold floor. She jumped up between his legs and stood up, she rotated her hips and seductively slid out of her violet thong panties. She dangled them inches from his face. Jack could faintly smell her musky odor and his cock jerked in response.

Meagan wrapped her panties into a makeshift gag to silence his protests. " I am going to have some fun, that's what. I have wanted a young stud for a long time." Meagan said in his face, her tits hung down and jiggled a bit, he could see she was very turned on. "I can't wait to get my cunt around your thick cock baby! But first... I want to suck it." M

Meagan backed up and opened her mouth to engulf his thickness. Her lips stretched around his fat head. Jack was having trouble seeing in the darkness, but strangely it added to the rush he was feeling. He moaned when he felt her mouth wrap around his dick. He had a few chicks go down on him in school but nothing like this! Jack was almost having trouble breathing with the tight pussy flavored gag in his mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.