One Hot Rush - Cover

One Hot Rush

Copyright© 2000 by Teagan Brandall

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Female dom story about a hot red headed woman who is addicted to finding the rush. She gratifies herself with unsuspecting men that she seduces. First ever erotic story for me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Cheating   FemaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Meagan drove her motorcycle the garage of her two story lemon yellow house with dark green trim and shutters at about 2:45, her fiancé Collin did not arrive home from the late shift until about 3:45 or so. As far as time was concerned it couldn't have been better. She set her helmet up a shelf and greeting her yellow lab Mix before walking into the kitchen and pouring a huge goblet of red wine. She absolutely had to have something to calm herself down after her excursions.

She put Mix into the back yard for a late night romp and walked upstairs to the shower to clean herself up. She turned on the water to high and slowly stripped out of her leathers. Taking extra care to hang them neatly in her closet as if they had been there all along.

By the time she got back to the bathroom it was filled with hot thick steam. In one swift gulp she downed her wine, and wished she had brought up the rest of the bottle. She stepped into the hot shower and let the water run down her lean frame. It cascaded across her breasts; nipples shrinking with shock from the temperature change. She lathered up her body into thick foam and took extra care washing her still damp pussy, removing the remnants of her cum from her thighs and ass. She got to re-thinking the nights events and found herself extremely horny again.

Meagan slowly slid her hands down her now slick wet belly and traced the lips of her wet pussy with her fingers. She slid her hand in between her legs and stroked slowly, she could feel her clit as it stood out stiff with arousal. She moved her other hand to her breasts and began tweaking and twisting her nipples; imagining the look on Mike's face who only a short time ago was tied and at the whim of her will. With that thought she shoved her finger up her cunt and leaned back against the white tiled shower wall. She began thrusting her fingers in and out of her pussy and slithered her other hand down to strum her stiff clit. Meagan removed her fingers from her pussy and continued to strum her clit. Moved her hand back to her ass cheeks and squeezed and stroked; with a slow deliberate movement she slid one finger up her slightly still sore ass.

It hurt so good after her ass had been fucked to feel her finger sliding in and out. She relished in the feeling; fantasizing of the cock that had been there not long ago. She strummed her clit harder and fucked her finger in and out of her ass harder and harder adding another finger to her ass to intensify the sensations. Meagan's head was tilted back against the shower wall; mouth parted almost sweetly, her back arched so her hands had better access to her holes, water sliding down her passion rigid frame. Meagan thought of Mike fighting against his bonds as she shoved her pussy into his face and she came hard.

Now relaxed Meagan slumped down into the tub of her shower and let the water rain over head. What a night!

Meagan toweled off her lovely body and put peach scented lotion everywhere her hands could reach, wrapped herself in a frumpy green polar fleece robe and traipsed downstairs to refill her glass and let the dog back in from his romp.

After nearly a whole bottle of wine Meagan finally felt tired and drug herself into her large four-poster bed for some rest. She stripped naked and crawled in between the crisp light blue sheets, feeling very content.

Meagan was awaken by feather light kisses on the back of her neck and rough hands squeezed her full tits. She moaned and arched her ass back to meet the large erection shoved between her ass cheeks.

"Oh Collin... ", "I am so glad your home baby, I missed you!"

"I missed you too sweet stuff" Collin breathed into her ear.

Collin continued to grope and squeeze Meagan's firm breasts, then abruptly rolled her onto her back and crawled on her and sucked and licked her tender nipples until they were hard and eraser points in his mouth. He knew how much she loved to have he breasts nibbled and took his front teeth and delicately pinched her nipples between his teeth until she clawed at his back and humped her hips up at his hard cock that dangled between his legs. Collin took his time and slid his hand up the top of his fiancée's thighs until her reached her sweet mound; he brushed his fingertips back and forth over bald pussy feeling the slickness in between.

"Your so hot and wet for me already" spoke gently in Meagan's ear.

"I have been dreaming of that big cock coming home to fuck me." Meagan replied.

"Oh is that all I am good for to you?" Collin feigned a hurt look and began to move away.

"No baby, just kidding please come back here!" Meagan laughed as she reached for her true love.

Collin groaned as Meagan reached up between his legs and grasped his cock in her firm grip and began to stroke it back and forth from tip to base. She reached under and grasped his balls and stroked them as well. He perched over her breathless and she gave him a hand job worthy of any porn slut in the movies.

Collin leaned back down and kissed her breasts once more and moved his way down her flat muscular belly until her reached the top of her slit, he pushed her legs apart and breathed in her warm musky scent. He pushed her legs back overhead and exposed her whole crack in its entire splendor. Collin leaned in and tasted her wetness with the tip of his tongue. He was treated with a deep throaty full moan from above; he glanced up to see Meagan gripping a full tan tit with each hand and squeezing. He smiled and got down to business tasting and licking. He slithered his middle finger up her hot, tight, simmering cunt and rubbed her g-spot hard from inside while he lapped at her hot clit furiously he used his index and ring finger to hold aside her folds to give his tongue better access to her clit. He could sense Meagan's readiness to cum and he lapped even faster until her felt her sweet cream flood his fingers and he left her clit alone to suck up her honey as it spilled from its source.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.