One Hot Rush - Cover

One Hot Rush

Copyright© 2000 by Teagan Brandall

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Female dom story about a hot red headed woman who is addicted to finding the rush. She gratifies herself with unsuspecting men that she seduces. First ever erotic story for me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Cheating   FemaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Meagan tilted her head down to check the speed on her bike, after leaning sharply into a corner and giving it full tilt into the straightaway. "Wow 135!" "Not bad!" Her slim body leaned into corners and throttled up and down with ease. She laid her chest flat down onto her black 929RR and really gunned the throttle. Nothing like speed. Meagan was a rush fanatic, couldn't get enough of it as a matter of fact, nearly every aspect of her life other than her boring job was a rush. By day the 5' 8, svelte, red haired, green eyed Meagan was a well to do real estate professional, who was very well respected and did lots of business in her town. It's the other part of her life we will delve into here...

Meagan geared down in front of a reddish brown rundown roadside bar and hotel. She parked her bike amidst many other bikes lined in front of the hotel. As she got off her bike she removed her full-face helmet to let out her long red tresses, and shook them out. She stretched her lean frame, breasts jutting to the sky even through her leathers. Many of the men gave her a second look on their way into the bar. Little did they know that under those black leathers were nothing but a red satin thong and a red satin bustier! That would get them going even more. She flashed her admirers her signature smile of white teeth and glittering green eyes. If they only knew what she had in store for one of them this evening. Oh was this ever going to be sweet she thought.

Meagan entered the bar and her lovely green eyes adjusted to the murky smoke lit room, she no soon sauntered her way to the bar than a beer was placed in her hand by a disheveled looking waitress.

"Dis is from dat man ova der"

The sullen waitress mumbled as she indicated the general direction of a huge group of leering men. Poor thing Meagan thought to herself.

"Thank you dear."

She said to her kindly. She secretly wondered just how much that poor woman had suffered at the hands of men to give her no other place than working in a dive such as this.

Meagan did her best modeling walk to the table full of still leering men and gave the table a hug smile. So far her guess was that they were all construction workers from the nearby new subdivision going up. The men were all currently ogling her cleavage that she had purposely un-zipped her leather jacket to show off.

"So whom do I owe the big thank you for this cold one?"

She said beaming. She flippantly threw her silky red hair over her shoulder and winked.

"Well miss that would be me."

Her eyes swung to the end of the table where a rather tall dark haired man with light blue eyes was in the process of standing up to greet her.

"Thank you doll face! "

She exclaimed really putting on the charm and smiling. She could tell he was going to be easy.

"May I challenge you to a game of pool?" she said with a swing of her head to the dark corner of the room where a lonely pool table stood empty.

"Well I would love that!"

As he left the table with her she could see out of the corner of her eye the other men shaking their heads and laughing.

"What a lucky fucking bastard ol'Mike is!"

She chose her stick and made sure he saw how slowly she ran her fingers up and down the rod checking for straightness. He was grinning from ear to ear at this point. He was pretty cute really, too bad he was in for something really special this evening. Meagan shrugged off her black leather jacket to reveal her bustier clad top half. Her high-slung breasts pushed together forming a luscious valley of tanned cleavage with some freckles dappling in between. She leaned down low over the table shoving her firm leather clad ass out in his direction. He quit whatever mumbling he was doing to just stare. She smiled to herself. Meagan kept up the small talk until she felt he was comfortable. And leaned in close to his ear. And whispered.

"Honey... I have a confession, I am so hot for you"

Meagan snaked her tongue out to touch his earlobe lightly.

"Lets go around back I need to feel you closer to me than this, you're exactly what will cure my itch"

She and Mike slipped out the back door and she immediately pounced on him and shoved his back up against the exterior of the bar. She kissed him hard, their tongues doing a dance in each other's mouths. She pressed her tits up against his muscular chest. Meagan was actually trembling with excitement. At this time Mike was thinking this excitement was just one hot bitch desperate to be fucked by him.

"We need a room for what I have in store for you baby."

Mike said as he cupped and squeezed her right breast. Shit, this bitch is fucking hot. Mike thought to himself.

"Oh, yeah that's what I wanted to hear from you stud! " Meagan panted back.

Mike disappeared around to the other side of the bar and Meagan leaned back against the back door of the bar and fished a cigarette out of the pocket of her jacket, she was so excited that her hands were shaking. Shit she loved this she was thinking and she shakily lit her smoke. She almost started pacing but stopped herself. Her crotch was sticky through her leather pants even! Fuck this was going to be fun!

Mike re-appeared with key jangling in hand and escorted her to a dingy room with a rickety bed and old color TV set. The room had a shower, which was good but not much else to speak of. Meagan didn't complain she just coyly stared at him. Meagan strode over to the small bedside table and tamped out her cigarette and Mike followed her like the pathetic dog she thought he really was. He leaned into her and grabbed a handful of her ass and squeezed. She could see his already hard cock outlined in the crotch of his jeans. His other hand went for her tits but before he could connect with his target Meagan connected with hers. She swung hard with her right hand and hit Mike's jaw square. He spun and Mike screamed

"You fucking little tease!"

"I'll teach you, you fucking cunt!"

Mike said as he lunged at her with his hands out.

Ah the hand was quicker than the eye! Meagan dodged his hands and reached into her jacket and pulled out her stun gun, and let loose. THUNK! Mike hit the floor. All so damn easy she thought with a smile. Jesus fuck she was hot for this one! She couldn't wait! Just for the fuck of it she stunned him again to make sure he was really incapacitated.

It took her a few minutes with a bit of struggling out of Mike to haul his dumb ass off the floor and onto the bed. Meagan was much stronger than she looked, and always of course much stronger than her victims thought she would be. She made sure she ate her spinach and got herself to the gym often. It showed in how toned she was, nearly every muscle in her arms was visible and her stomach was flat and had the hint of a six-pack showing. She zapped him again for good measure before she secured the handcuffs.

Mikes eyes were so very blurry as they opened he was treated to a full view of Meagan's luscious tits hanging in his face. Normally this would turn him on but at the moment he was gagged and one pissed off son of a bitch! He went to jerk his hands forward for her throat and only got 2 inches before he realized his was handcuffed! He went to scream and realized he was fucking gagged!

Meagan leaned back onto his thighs and stared at her prize. Eyes glittering and tits heaving with exertion. Mike could see a fine film of sweat beaded on her cleavage. One hot bitch he thought to himself before he realized he wanted to smack her. She ground her crotch into his thigh and smiled.

"You and I my sweet are going to have one hell of a good time tonight!"

She got up quicker than he thought possible and began to undo the strings of her bustier to reveal the sweetest tits he had ever seen. Round, firm with big pink nipples aimed right for the ceiling! She reached down and grasped her tits firmly and held one up to her face as an unbelievably long tongue and flicked it across her already hardening nipple then slowly did the other. She was rather enjoying putting on this little show he was thinking. She slid out of her leather pants and pulled her red thongs down.

"Holy Shit!"

Mike mumbled through his gag. Her body had not a tan line one and her sweet little pussy was completely bald. Instantly her aroma reached his nose, leather and wet pussy mmm what a nice combination!

Meagan had already seen to removing all of his cloths and tying his ankles to the dilapidated old bedposts. She smiled when she noticed his cock was hand and nearly reached his belly button.

"Oh baby!" She exclaimed, "Is that for me what a nice cock you have for me to play with!" She cooed over his belly.

"Oh honey you shouldn't have!" she crawled onto the bed and leaned down to flick her tongue across the head of his cock pausing to lick the drop of pre-cum off the tip and smiled again.

"You taste so fucking good stud!"

Meagan smiled and leaned back on her hands for a moment to face him. She slowly spread her knees and he was treated to the sweetest vision... Her pussy glistened with juices, it had made her thighs wet. As much as he wanted to hate her he must admit he hand never wanted a women so badly, he cock hurt it was so hard.

"Now sweets... I want to take that gag off but you have to promise not to scream, if you do I will make you very sorry."

"I think you have had a taste of sorry and you don't want any more"

"Am I correct?"

Mike nodded and as he did so his dick jiggled on his stomach. She leaned up and un-tied the gag and he exhaled a huge gust of air from his lungs. Before he could completely breath out she crab walked to his face and put a leg on each side and shoved her dripping pussy into his mouth. Meagan clamped down with her legs on the side of his head and Mike's protests were muffled with her sweet juicy pussy. "Baby, if you don't please me..." "You don't get air so start fucking licking!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.