The Great Depression - Cover

The Great Depression

Copyright© 2000 by Mandil

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young girl who is sick in mind is sent to live in the country with relatives during the depression. She is gradually initiated to the pleasure of the flesh and this bring her to the road of recovery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fiction   Cousins   First  

After having feasted on Anna's juicy charms and indulging his passions on what he considered later on as a degrading practice, Jimmy didn't touch Anna for almost a week after the trail incident. For the first two days he even had trouble looking at her and whenever he had to keep an eye on her, he did it while standing well away from her since he didn't trust himself.

But by trying to keep away from her, he noticed something about Anna that he wouldn't have observed otherwise. He soon discovered that Anna, in her own way, was trying to seek his company by sitting close to him whenever she had the chance or she always went in the same part of the house that he was in.

An example to this was on Sunday morning, the day following fallen tree incident, his mother led Anna into the living room where he was sitting on the couch, as soon as Anna was on her own to choose a place to sit, she went to sit next to Jimmy.

Then the following day when he took her for her daily walk outside, she tried to reach for his hand on a few occasions. Then there was the time he was quietly sitting on the veranda one evening, he was thinking about Anna and what had happen a couple of days earlier, she got on the veranda by herself and she choose to sit in the swing just next to him.

Yes he could tell that she was trying in her own way to attract his attention, but he wasn't ready just yet to show her his affection. By the middle of the week, he was well on his way to forget his lost of self control on the last time he had been with her and he even began to seek her company. Barely a few days later, he was finding pleasure in reliving in his mind his fucking with Peggy as well as his licking of Anna's cunt. Gradually he began to look forward to a replay of both of these incidents.

Friday evening of the same week, he had just gotten off the table after a supper of fish when Roland suddenly appeared after lightly knocking on the door. His mother immediately asked him why he hadn't brought his sister with him. Roland replied that she was eager and willing to come, but he didn't want to have her around bothering anyone.

Of course Elizabeth was a little angry with him for leaving her behind and she made him promise that the next time he would be back he would bring her along.

Later on, he and Jimmy went to sit on the veranda while Anna remained at the table as Elizabeth washed the dishes. As soon as they were out of hearing range, Roland excitedly began giving an account of the week events.

"On the way home last Saturday as we were returning from fishing, I tried to fuck Peggy but she wouldn't cooperate with me. She only let me play with her breasts and allowed me to kiss her. At first I thought that she was angry with me for having set her up with you, but later I found out why."

Upon hearing that Peggy had let him fondle her, Jimmy became a little irritated, but he tried not to show it. Ever since the last Saturday's events, he was beginning to think of Peggy as his girlfriend and he certainly didn't want to hear that she was cheating on him. But at the same time he was now curious to know just how far she had gone with her brother since then and also what made Roland imagine that she was angry with him.

"I don't think she was angry on account of that. I am sure that she enjoyed my company, she is a very nice girl."

"Oh I soon discovered that she was not angry at me at all. " As he said this he looked at Jimmy in a funny way and he winked an eye at him at the same time. ' Not after the long fuck you had with her, as a matter of fact she want to see you again soon."

Jimmy was dumbfounded. How could he know about him and Peggy? Unless he had been watching, but Jimmy knew that he had been busy with Anna at the time.

He was now almost on the point of showing his anger at Roland's arrogance.

"I bet, " went on Roland, " that you are curious to know how I can possibly know what you and Peggy did. " He now had a wide smile on his lips and Jimmy found it most disagreeable.

"There is only one way that you can know, and it mean that you must have been watching us. It's a very unbecoming thing to do. After all it was on your insistence that we went fishing further away."

"Take it easy, I am not angry at you. And as far as spying on you, you can rest assured that I did no such thing. No, everything that I know came from my sister's lips."

He still had the same smile but by now Jimmy was too shocked to be bothered much by it. He looked at him for long seconds not knowing whether to believe him or not.

"I find it very hard to believe that she would give you an account of what went on between us."

"Let me explain everything. As I said earlier, she would only let me fondle and kiss her on the way back. All through the following day, whenever we were along together I tried to get further with her but she wouldn't let me. As long as my hands and mouth remained above her waist she didn't mind, but as soon as I tried to reach under her skirt she wouldn't let me. Then by Tuesday I felt so horny that I was begging her to handle my prick and therefore give me some relief. It was while she was stroking my cock that she told me everything that the two of you did together. She also said that now that you had fucked her she wanted to keep herself for you only. Can you imagine such a stupid thing, as if her cunt's lips were going to wear out. But don't worry, I kept trying to reach for her cunt for the next few days and by Thursday she felt so lewd that she finally let me fuck her again. Would you believe that since then I had her four times. As a matter of fact just before coming here this evening I fucked her in the barn."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.