The Great Depression - Cover

The Great Depression

Copyright© 2000 by Mandil

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young girl who is sick in mind is sent to live in the country with relatives during the depression. She is gradually initiated to the pleasure of the flesh and this bring her to the road of recovery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fiction   Cousins   First  

While walking on the road toward Roland's house, Jimmy tried to understand why his mother insisted on inviting both Roland and his sister for dinner the following day. Anna was far too removed from the events around her to care whether Peggy was there or not.

Beside, what could Peggy do or say to her that would even begin to pull her out of her dream world. This very day, while he had been in bed with her, he figured that she almost came to term with reality as they were kissing and sucking one another. For the first time since she had been living with him and his mother, she had initiated an action of her own when she had taken his cock out of his pant and later sucked on it.

Jimmy then focus his thoughts on the fact that Anna had certainly done this previously. He had no doubt whatsoever that even though she was not married; she had plenty of knowledge on the matter of fucking.

Who could she have done it with? Why did he abandon her after her accident? Or could it be that there was more than on man and she didn't know any of them that well?

He told himself that one of these days she was going to recover and he certainly was going to try and find the truth from her.

Before he knew it he was standing in front of Roland's house. He went to the door and knocked.

Roland's mother was glad to see him as usual and once he explained to her the reason of his visit, she told him that she saw nothing that could prevent either Roland or Peggy from accepting his mother's invitation.

"But just the same, why don't you go in the barn and ask them yourself, they are pilling hay for the winter. "

So it was that Jimmy happen to enter the barn on that very moment that Roland was standing on the ladder with his head well concealed under his sister's dress.

At first Jimmy thought that Roland was only playing a joke on her, but he soon changed his mind when he saw that they both stood very still while only his head was moving between her thighs. Roland was clinging to her legs as if his life depended on it, then Jimmy realized that it was a very serious game they were playing.

He stood very still just inside the opened door of the barn and he observed carefully what they were doing, he was unable and also unwilling to say a word. Soon, Peggy - whom he couldn't see the face on account of the fact that it was hidden by the edge of the opening- began to grind her lower body on her brother's face as she pressed on his head with her hands over her dress.

Strange noises were coming to his ears, there was the sucking sound of Roland's lips roaming over her naked flesh, then there was the sighting and moaning of Peggy as she expressed her appreciation of what Roland was doing to her.

After a while he clearly heard her begging her brother to remove her panties.

But much to his surprise, he watched her own hands doing the deed instead, as she lifted her skirt around her waist and pulled the garment down. She then stretched herself on the floor with her legs dangling over the side while Roland remained almost in a state of shock between her parted legs.

For a few short seconds Jimmy was able to get a glimpse of the short blond hair covering her cunt, he was also able to appreciate her well formed legs as she held her skirt around her waist. The action was unfolding so rapidly that he had almost no time to compare her charms with those of Anna's.

Rolland soon had his lips glued on his sister's cunt and from her continuous sighing there were no doubts in Jimmy's mind that she was getting much pleasure from his constant sucking and licking.

But by now his own cock was as hard as the one causing the bulge in Roland's pants, and nothing in the world would have made him shift his eyes away from the erotic spectacle unfolding before him. For a reason that he couldn't explain, he was greatly enjoying his spying; it felt almost as good as if it had had his own mouth on Peggy's cunt.

Jimmy could clearly hear her express her pleasure and this went on for a couple of minutes, then for no apparent reason, Roland pulled his head away from the junction of her legs and he got on his feet.

Jimmy could only see his back now, but he was soon aware that Peggy was also on her feet, but even as he watched them they moved completely out of sight toward the back of the attic.

He had now seen too much to let it end there, and beside he could hear Peggy talking to her brother. Against all of his good judgment, he quietly climbed the vertical ladder until his eyes were just above the level of the floor of the attic.

Peggy was completely naked and while she was looking at her brother in a most provocative manner, she was also pulling him by the hand toward her skirt that she had thrown over the pile of hay.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.