The Great Depression - Cover

The Great Depression

Copyright© 2000 by Mandil

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young girl who is sick in mind is sent to live in the country with relatives during the depression. She is gradually initiated to the pleasure of the flesh and this bring her to the road of recovery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fiction   Cousins   First  

One beautiful summer morning, about three weeks after Anna's arrival, Roland came to visit Jimmy. As usual he had walked into the house quite unexpectedly and he wanted Jimmy to go fishing with him in North Creek which was about twenty minutes of fast walking on one of the trails at the back of Jimmy's house. North Creek was a slow moving stream that could be called a river since at some places it was a couple of hundred feet wide. But at other places it was very narrow and moving fast, it winded northward to finally empty in Ross River. There were plenty of fish in the small river, especially in the lake-like portions where they used to go fishing.

Roland was not yet aware that Anna was living with Jimmy and he had trouble hiding his surprise when he first saw her sitting expressionless on the veranda. She was along, rocking slowly while sitting on the seat of a swing hanging by two chains from the veranda's ceiling. He said " hello " to her, but when he saw that she didn't even turn her head to look at him, he thought that she either had something important on her mind or that there was something wrong with her. But he did admire her stunningly beautiful face as well as her shapely body.

After Elizabeth explained to Roland the condition of Anna, she suggested that they go fishing and bring Anna with them. She even offered to prepare a basket of food so that they could remain by the river until late afternoon.

It was agreed and soon the three of them were walking on the trail leading to their favorite fishing place. With Anna with them there was no question of walking at a very fast pace, and while Roland was carrying the fishing gears and the basket of food, Jimmy was holding Anna's hand and helping her overcome fallen branches blocking the trail.

When they reached the halfway point, Roland asked Jimmy to switch places with him; he would now help Anna along the trail. Jimmy thought that it was only fair and he took the fishing gear and basket from him while Roland took Anna's hand. She didn't seem to care whose hand she was holding and this more than anything else made Jimmy feel uneasy but soon they were walking at a much faster pace since Jimmy was now in hurry to get to the river.

They sat Anna on a blanket that they spread on the sand near the bank of the slow moving river, and then they made her sit on it with her back against a fallen log. Soon Jimmy and Roland began fishing.

Once in a while Roland would ask questions about Anna, like whom exactly she was, how long was she to remain in Norwidge and one question in particular that shock Jimmy.

He asked him if he had ever seen her naked. Of course Jimmy hadn't, and he became angry with Roland for asking such a stupid question, it also disturbed him to see Roland showing so much interest in Anna.

At noon they pulled their fishing lines out of the water and they went to sit next to Anna on the blanket. Jimmy opened the food basket, he passed out the sandwiches and they began to eat.

"Can she understand what we are saying? " Asked Roland.

"It is hard to tell, sometimes it appears as if she does but most of the time I don't think she does. She will mostly act on a command or if we initiate a movement for her. Like if we place a fork in her hand and food on the table, she will eat. But at home, whenever she needs to go to the bathroom she get up whenever she feels like it and she doesn't wait for help."

"Does she take her bath by herself?"

"No, mother has to help her."

"I bet that you would like to do that. " He had a sarcastic smile on his lips and Jimmy didn't like it.

"She is like a sister to me."

"Well, I wouldn't mind helping my sister Peggy to take her bath."

"I bet you would."

"Did I tell you that a couple of weeks ago I watched her again getting dress through her bedroom window? She has a lot of hair covering her cunt and her breasts are getting almost as big as those of my mothers."

"Be careful, if you get caught it will be very bad for you. I bet your parents would really be angry with you and even if you are still under the legal age you could be punish for this if the word ever get around that you are peeping on your sister.

"The law is the least of my worry. I bet you that over half of the families around here have brothers and sisters fondling and even fucking together."

"I don't believe that."

"Look here at Anna for instance, are you telling me that you wouldn't like to stick your pecker into her hole. She might even show her appreciation in some surprising manner."

It suddenly occurs to Jimmy that they were talking as if they were along, but Anna was less than two feet from them. Here was Roland asking him if he would like to have sex with her and saying this in front of her. Jimmy told Roland not to talk like that, at least in front of Anna.

After the last bit of food was eaten they both stretched on the blanket and relaxed.

They were still lying on the blanket when Anna suddenly got up. It surprised them so much to see her get up all of a sudden, that for a couple of seconds they both remained frozen and staring at her. She walked a couple of feet away from the edge of the blanket and without any pretension of hiding herself, she raised her skirt around her waist then with the thumbs of each hand she lowered her cotton panties.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.