Debbie, Dan and the Demon - Cover

Debbie, Dan and the Demon

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Possession of a formerly reluctant woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Debbie was alone at a cozy, fashionable restaurant not far from her office. Lunch with a prospective client had gone beautifully. The client had signed where it counted, making a tidy profit for Debbie's insurance company. Though her face and body were only slightly different than they were before Paris, a trifle slimmer maybe, a bit more toned up, you would hardly recognize her as the same woman. Every eye, male or female, followed Debbie when she walked sexily into a room, and she only walked that way. Her clothes, though not flamboyant or trashy, were stylish and openly sexy. Everything about Debbie said sex in a sophisticated way. Every man wanted her. Every woman that didn't want her was jealous of her.

Not that Debbie always looked sophisticated. Occasionally Zach, the sexual demon that possessed Debbie, her husband Dan and a growing circle of friends, made Debbie do some pretty unsophisticated things for his entertainment. There was the time Debbie had to become a street whore for a night. Driving to a distant, low income part of town, Debbie worked the street all night. Zach told her she'd have to make $1, 000 before he'd let her go home. Since the going rate for a straight fuck was only $100 around there, and $50 for a blow job, Debbie had an active and tiring night. The highlight of the evening was having two police officers take her into an alley. They'd rousted her for soliciting but hinted she could work off her offense sexually to avoid arrest. One fucked her dog style in the alley while she sucked the other off and fingered his asshole. The rest of the evening had an assortment of men, and women, using Debbie's incredible body in the widest variety of ways. Not an orifice was spared multiple penetrations. Debbie was especially glad that night that Zach protected her from disease, indeed from harm of any physical type.

Today though, Debbie was at her sophisticated best. Silk blouse over a tiny lace demi-bra barely containing her luscious tits, classic black short skirt showing seemingly miles of leg under a tailored open blazer. What a transformation from the purposely shape-hiding clothes of two years ago. Debbie was just going over some notes and enjoying a slow glass of wine before returning to the office when she noticed a man watching from a solo table on the side of the restaurant. A man watching her was hardly unusual, Debbie had gotten used to this, even enjoyed it now, sometimes flirting or even exhibiting herself just for fun (though not this close to the office). But this man riveted her attention.

In his own way he was just as compelling to look at as Debbie was. Moderately, tall with rugged, handsome looks, muscular body, waving black hair, sensuous mouth, and powerful, long hands, the man's eyes were his best feature. They fairly glowed as they fixed on Debbie's. For the first time in over a year Debbie found herself actually shy. She wanted him, that she knew. But she was nonplused about what to do about it, for no reason she could think of. She looked away, then looked back again. Wait, had the man's hair color changed slightly? Weren't his eyes dark a moment ago? Now they burned ice blue like Paul Newman's.

The stranger rose and, carrying his amber-filled whiskey glass with him, came to Debbie's table, never glancing away. Others in the room didn't even seem to notice him though, and men who had been sizing up Debbie started to casually look elsewhere. Now Debbie looked more closely as the man reached her. His hair was straighter now, she was sure, and his frame seemed slimmer, more swimmer than football player. Even his eyes had started to take on a Asian cast to them. What the hell was going on here? Debbie did take time to notice a significantly sized bulge in the man's well tailored slacks, without any straining as if he were already hard. She was sure he was big.

"Hello, may I join you?" the man opened.

"Sure," Debbie said, casually as possible, "please do. Its nice to meet a new face. I'm Debbie"

The stranger took her hand gently but firmly. "Debra, that's a good name. Debra, I feel like I've known you a long time already. So I hope you won't be offended when I tell you that I already want your body. I want to know every inch of it, explore every opening with my hands, my mouth, my cock. What do you think?"

Debbie was stunned, and wanted to get up and leave. But she couldn't. In fact, she couldn't do or say much at all. Thinking she was catching on, she asked Zach silently: "Zach, what is it you want me to do here?"

But to Debbie's great shock, it was the stranger (who now seemed to have reddish blonde hair and an even taller, slimmer body) that answered.

"I just told you want I want, Debra. What do you think?" he said.

"Zach!? Its you? Really?"

"Yes, Debra. It's me. You can see me. Though right now I'm keeping others here from seeing me."

"You're not just in my mind though, right. You actually look this way, physically?"

"I told you before. I can look however I want to look. If I don't fix it, my looks sometimes drift through a wide variety, I'm probably doing that now." (In fact he had drifted to a muscular Viking look, long blond hair, deep blue eyes, bulging muscles straining the Armani jacket.)

"Wow," Debbie drooled, "all your looks are good. Can we go somewhere now?"

"What a little slut you've become, darling Debra. Tell me, if I asked you to fuck me right here on this table, what would you do, I mean without my compulsion?" the demon in human form asked.

In answer, Debra rose casually and started to sit up on the table, grinning at Zach. He rose too and stopped her. "I thought that might be your answer. Let's go back to your office. I'm your afternoon appointment."

Debbie and Zach left the restaurant and walked back to her office. Debbie continued to see Zach's ever-morphing form clearly, but no one else saw him at all until they reached Melissa, Debbie's assistant, at her desk outside Debbie's office. Melissa was a young, slender woman. Very pretty, with fair skin, wavy brown hair and small, high breasts leading to a trim waist. Her hips flared out to a wonderfully shaped ass, the type that made men want to cup it in both hands and squeeze. Melissa was deferential to start with, and was somewhat in awe of Debbie to begin with. She was amazed at both Debbie's professional position (Melissa was brought up to think of herself as secretary material) and her open sexual confidence. Melissa liked sex, but was always unsure of her desirability. As a result, she was always eager to accommodate and please her lovers, she was a natural submissive.

Zach had accentuated this trait. Melissa called Debbie "ma'am", never by name. And over time she'd learned to obey just about any wish Debbie expressed as if it were a strict order. And she's developed a yearning to be used sexually by Debbie. Debbie and Zach planned to use her thoroughly, and today was a good day to start. Melissa saw Debbie come in with a darkly handsome and powerfully muscled man. It was all she could do to look at Debbie, her eyes kept being dragged back to Zach, who held his appearance steady for now.

"Melissa," Debbie said, "say hello to Zach. I think you two will come to know each other well."

"Hello sir," Melissa said demurely.

"Hello Melissa," Zach's deep voice rumbled, "I feel like I know you well already. Almost like I know all about you, about things you want, how you want to be treated. Don't you feel the same way?"

"Yes sir, I do sir," Melissa agreed, frightened but entranced, her eyes like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming truck.

"Why don't you come into the office with us, Melissa," Debbie said. "Forward out both of our calls for now."

The three entered the office, closed and locked the door and Debbie and Zach removed their jackets.

"Make yourself more comfortable, Melissa," Debbie said.

"I'm comfortable, ma'am. What can I do for you?"

"No, Melissa. You don't look comfortable enough. I think we both know where things have been leading, and today we begin. Please come here and remove my shoes and Zach's."

Melissa came to the couch and kneeled in front of Zach and Debbie. She was confused, but obediant. Zach was moving her mentally toward the servitude she wanted. Gracefully, she removed Zach's Italian loafers and Debbie's heels, taking a moment to stroke Debbie's feet.

"Now, Melissa, take off your blouse and bra. Show Zach your breasts, their lovely, I'm sure he'd love to see you that way", Debbie ordered smoothly.

Melissa slowly removed her top and bra. Her tits stood out high on her chest, the nipples already distended nearly a half inch. Zach leaned forward and stroked Melissa's check, then her neck, then one tit, cupping it briefly and then pinching the nipple and rolling it in his hand. Melissa didn't protest, in fact she closed her eyes and moaned as Zach handled her like property.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.