Debbie, Dan and the Demon - Cover

Debbie, Dan and the Demon

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Possession of a formerly reluctant woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Life was pretty good, for two people who were at the beck and call of a demon. They enjoyed each other's bodies often and variously, which left them much closer romantically than they were before Paris. And, Zach used his considerable influence to make their lives more comfortable too. Dan was in sales for a software firm, and he found a much larger percentage of customers saying "yes" than previously. Zach explained to him that he wouldn't just reach out and grab someone that was really opposed to a purchase, but that where the customer was on the edge, Zach would push him over. Debbie was a mid-level manager for an insurance company. She found herself with far more cooperative co-workers and more appreciative bosses. Part of this came from her change of wardrobe. Previously Debbie dressed in a drab, sometimes severe manner designed to hide her body. She had changed after to Paris to a wardrobe that wasn't trashy, but was definitely sexy. She was to talk of the office. After a second promotion, Zach explained that he was rewarding their cooperation, and that he wanted them free to concentrate on pleasing him rather than worrying about money.

Li visited from time to time. The last time included a hot sixty-nine of Debbie and Li. The gorgeous oriental woman stretched out on top and both women devouring the other's pussy madly while Dan alternated fucking each one in both the cunt and ass. Debbie still felt a thrill remembering how Dan's cock looked up close as it plunged into Li's ass while Debbie was still sucking the flight attendant's slit and Li drummed her tongue on Debbie's clit, her fingers plunging deep into the willing wife's twat. When she left, Zach explained that he had a strong grip on Li, but that he hadn't made her aware of it. Li thought all of her activities were her own still. And in fact she had always been wildly sexual and somewhat promiscuous. But Dan and Debbie were surprised though, when Zach told them he'd be bringing Li back soon, with her husband. Neither had any idea that Li was married!

Debbie was entering work, alone in the elevator, when she felt hands she couldn't see slip around her waist and up to her breasts, cupping the lovely mounds firmly and massaging them. She felt a large hard-on pressed against her ass at the same time Zach's voice said in her head, "time to play."

"Now, Zach?"

"Soon, lovely Debra, I've not had you myself yet, not physically."

"I wondered when you would, Dan told me about Bobbie"

"I wanted to be at full strength physically before I had you, my dear. Now I am, though I'm not quite able to be visible yet. If I really try, you could see an outline of me, but that can wait. Having you can't."

"So, if Dan gets his secretary as a toy, what do I get?"

"You get me. But I see your point. Well, your assistant Tricia is a tasty looking morsel, do you want her as your toy?"

"She is tempting, maybe someday, but right now I was thinking of someone with a cock, maybe more than one someone."

"I like the way you're thinking today. Who shall I give you?"

"How about Steve Torgen and Ted Swanson? Can I have them, my morning is pretty open?"

"You surprise me. Steve I expected. You've been eyeing his crotch and practically spreading your legs in the hallway for him, you little slut."

"I had a good teacher."

"Yes, you do. But Ted? Decent enough body, at least clothed. But you've no love lost for him."

"That's why I want him."

"Oh, this should be fun then. I'll let you drive the show, surprise me, I'll just make sure both do as you say. But first, me."

"Yes sir," Debbie smiled, thinking the response Zach wanted. She entered her office, greeting Tricia as she passed and picturing her assistant's face pressed to her own cunt. She'd have to use Tricia soon.

"Very soon," Zach thought to her.

Debbie closed the door and immediately felt Zach's large hands again, locking her against a powerful feeling body that felt clearly nude already. Her hands reached behind her and felt thigh muscles like steel, then reached further only to find her hands couldn't even grip the strong muscles of Zach's ass. His cock pressed insistently against her own butt as Zach pulled up her short skirt. Her skimpy lace panties were no barrier to the fiery heat of Zach's cock, which felt enormous to Debbie, sending a thrill of fear through her as well.

Zach pushed Debbie physically, rather than mentally, to her desk chair, opened her silk blouse and scooped her firm tits out of the matching demi-cups, flicking the nipples with his thumbs. Debbie moaned with heat, and reached out to hold the demon's cock. She gasped again at the size. Easily 12 inches long and nearly as big around as her wrist, this was the biggest cock she had ever... well, she actually hadn't seen it, but its heft in her hand left nothing to doubt.

"Is this... is this what you actually look like?" Debbie asked mentally.

"I can be whatever shape I choose, even female, though I've rarely chosen that. My body is an expression of my mood and will, shaped as I want it to be and malleable to my thought. Feel."

As Zach spoke in her mind, the cock grew even larger, until she could no longer get her hands around it. Debbie was amazed, and terrified. "Zach," she quailed, "I can't... this would..."

"Don't fret Debra," Zach reassured her, "this was just a demonstration." With that the cock reformed again, to one even smaller than the original, about 9" long and proportionally shaped. "Now suck me, Debra. Show me how well you can suck my cock when its normally sized."

Debbie's mouth opened and dived onto the thick cock. She took most of it in one stroke, then pulled it out and ran her lips and tongue over the now wetted skin and over and over the bulbous head. Then she plunged it in and out shallowly and quickly before building to a rhythm of deep strokes, not down her throat, but filling her mouth totally. Her sought out and found large balls, and she fondled them. She dropped out of her chair to her knees, her full tits bouncing as she did, and moved her head under Zach's cock to take each ball into her mouth in turn, sucking and licking them, rolling them over her tongue before resuming a steady sucking of Zach's pulsing dick. She wanted him now, wanted to feel the demon's cum pouring into her mouth, not sure what it would feel or taste like.

What she really wanted was to be fucked, hard. But she knew Zach could do that without a break after cumming in her mouth, and she knew he wanted her to take his load down her throat, to be his servant, not his lover.

Debbie increased the depth of her strokes, taking the throbbing meat partially down her throat and pumping her hand in time with her head. She felt Zach's cock swell and began faster, slightly shallower strokes, leaving her throat free to swallow. Zach growled and his cock began pumping cum furiously, the cum flaming hot as it poured into her throat and quickly overflowed her lips. There was no salty taste, just heat and sweetness as the demon kept spewing his cum into Debbie. She drank from it like a garden hose, trying to capture all the cum she could, and like a garden hose it overflowed to her face and breasts, covering them in the hot slime.

At last, Zach stopped and said, "Excellent, Debra, all I could want"

"Fuck me Zach, please," Debra begged, pulling herself onto the desk and spreading her legs wide, pussy dripping wet from her excitement at sucking Zach off.

"No," Zach said.

"What! Please, I need it, I need you. Fuck my brains out!"

"I don't want to spoil you for Steve and Ted," Zach said. "I want you hot and ready for action while I watch. I'm not even going to let you get yourself off right now."

Debbie moaned in frustration, her fingers had already begun rubbing her engorged clit toward an explosive climax that she could now feel receding.

Zach continued, "I've called to Steve and Ted, they'll be in shortly. Do you want to clean up first?"

Debbie slipped into the washroom in her office (a perk with her recent promotion) and cleaned the invisible cum off of her, also straightening her hair and clothes, though showing even more cleavage than was now usual for her and leaving off her demi-bra and panties.

Ted Swanson was a co-worker. He was a bit lower on the totem pole after Debbie's last promotion, and he resented it. He'd always been a pain in the ass, making sexual comments about Debbie and other attractive women back when these really bothered Debbie and boasting publicly about women he'd bedded and the things he'd had them doing. Now that Debbie had advanced, he'd begun making comments about her getting her promotion "on her back", though he had no idea how close to the truth he really was. Debbie was pissed off with him and was ready for some sexual revenge. Despite his personality, Debbie had to admit that Ted was a handsome and well built man.

Steve Torgen was a younger man, new to the company and every woman's heart throb. Tall, muscular, blonde and handsome. Steve was a quiet but friendly man who exuded confidence of every sort, and as a result saw no need to be boastful. Though everyone was sure that Steve's bed was rarely empty, and some of the women who accompanied him to company functions were stunningly beautiful, he never discussed sex with people at work. Debbie had watched him for quite a while, noticing a sizable bulge at Steve's crotch when he was near her and admiring his lean ass and strong, long fingered hands.

Ted came into her office first, pissed off expression on his face. "What do you want Debbie? I've got better things to do than answer your calls for help." Ted plopped himself into one of the visitor's chairs in front of Debbie's desk.

"Ted," Debbie began smoothly, "thanks for coming. I do have something I wanted to ask you to do." Debbie walked around the desk and sat on the edge in front of Ted. Her long, lovely legs, covered with thigh-high stockings crossed and dangled in front after presenting Ted with a very brief, uncertain view of her thighs and bare crotch.

"What is it Debbie, something you can't do yourself, as usual?"

"Ted, I could do it myself, but I think you'll do it better. So I thought I'd have you do it for me."

"Have me do it! Your getting pretty high and mighty aren't you? What is it you thought you'd 'have' me do, and why would I want to do it?"

"Well, Ted, I'm hornier than a three-balled tomcat right now. And I thought I'd have you eat my pussy for me instead of just getting myself off," Debbie purred. Debbie uncrossed her legs, leaving them tantalizingly apart just in front of Ted's face.

"I always knew you were a slut... ," Ted started. He was clearly struggling with his words though, Zach's influence was moving him in a direction he hadn't gone before.

"In fact, Ted," Debbie continued, "I thought maybe I'd sit on your face until your whole head is drenched in my pussy juices. I think you want to be treated that way. Don't you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.