Debbie, Dan and the Demon - Cover

Debbie, Dan and the Demon

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Possession of a formerly reluctant woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The week or so passed relatively without incident. Meaning that Debbie and Dan returned to work and got back to their normal routine. Except that Debbie continued to dress more provocatively (for her) including very daring, even scandalous, underwear, when she wore any at all, and that Debbie and Dan had sex far more often than previously, like nearly every day. And when they fucked, the house rocked. Every orifice Debbie had was used often and well. Oh, and one night Debbie (really Zach, but where was the difference now) asked Dan to shave her pussy. He did, and the pussy licking afterwards was incredible.

Dan was ecstatic, and if Zach had informed him of his effective "possession" Dan said nothing about it. But Dan began working out regularly, toning up his already decent body, and looked for every opportunity to touch Debbie sexually. He also openly looked over other women when they were together, even commenting on some of them to Debbie, and also commented on how other men were looking Debbie over, telling her how hot it made him to think of the things other men clearly wanted to do with Debbie.

On Saturday, while Dan showered, Debbie went to the phone, though she could think of no reason why.

"Let's have some fun," Zach's familiar voice said in Debbie's head.

"What kind of fun... I mean what kind of fun sir?" Debbie questioned.

"That's better, just listen in on your own conversation"

Debbie dialed Li's number. "Hi Li, its Debbie, from the flight from Paris. Yes, Dan and I have been thinking of you too, about all of you. Listen Li, we were wondering if you'd like to come over and... get better acquainted, sort of really get to know each other better. When? Well, are you in town today? Oh, for several days? Great! Why don't you come over today about one? I might be late, but you and Dan can think of any number of ways to keep busy until I come home, I'm sure. See you then!"

Screaming internally, Debbie then left Dan a note before leaving. It said "Be sure to be home before 1:00, I've got a surprise present coming for you. Back later in the day."

With that, Debbie picked a raincoat from the closet and headed into the rainy day to do some errands.

As her car door closed, Zach let Debbie loose. "What the FUCK was that!" Debbie exploded. "Isn't it enough you've got me fucking Dan every which way? Do you have to give him to that slut from the plane too? Am I even going to have a husband left when that gorgeous bitch gets through with him? Oh shit, why not just kill me and be done with it?"

"Oh that was naughty Debra," Zach said calmly but coldly. "I don't think I've 'got you' fucking Dan, I think you and Dan are doing it with little if any prompting at all, you just won't admit how much you've gotten to like being a good fuck for your husband. And as for Li, you didn't seem to mind having 'that gorgeous bitch' sucking your sopping twat on the plane while Dan reamed out your ass. Where were the protests when Li gave you her number, did you even try to throw it out? I never stopped you from doing that. You just don't want to share that oriental pussy with Dan, do you, and you don't want to share Dan with anyone. Tough shit. Now, as to your tone, I think we'll have to have a little demonstration today. It's still early, between us, and this is the first time I've had you share your man, so we won't do anything permanent, like pierce your pussy lips or put rings in those sweet nipples. Here, let's start with this...

Debbie found herself stripping down in the car, still in the garage. Once she had nothing on at all, Debbie put on her raincoat, unbuttoned to mid cleavage.

"What are we doing?" Debbie inquired quietly.

"We're going to run your errands, but we may add one at the end."

And she did run errands. Debbie bought groceries, attracting looks from several stock clerks when she stretched or bent over to reach for items. She bought shoes, the clerks at several stores practically went to war over waiting on her, especially since when she sat and crossed her legs the rain coat fell open to her upper thigh. Fitting shoes provided a wonderful view of Debbie's newly shaved pussy. When her scheduled errands were done, with surprising efficiency, Debbie started her car again and began driving to a seedier area of town one littered with strip bars and porn shops.

"Please, Zach, don't do this. I'm sorry, I was surprised, I won't act out again."

"Oh, I don't mind. I like delivering lessons on who serves whom. Besides, monogamy was getting stale. Ah, here we are."

Debbie found herself outside a porn shop with "25 cent peep shows" written in neon on the front. She undid one more button on the coat and entered. The store's several customers' eyes immediately locked onto Debbie like jackals sizing up prey, estimating their chances of a successful kill. Scanning the shelves, Debbie picked out a large double headed dildo, a strap on with several sized phallic heads, a long but thin vibrator and an 8" realistic rubber dick. Not showing any concern outwardly, Debbie went to the cashier.

"If that's all, maybe I can help you try on some of this in the back," the greasy but hard bodied cashier smirked.

"Just these please," Debbie said. "Oh, and how about $20 in singles for the video booth," she added carelessly but loudly enough for those in the room to hear.

Debbie took her bag and opened a booth. Not finding what Zach evidently wanted, she went from booth to booth until entering one and locking it behind her. The booth was the usual, bare except for a chair, a tissue dispenser and the video screen, channel selector and coin box. Pumping the dollar bills all in, Debbie turned the channels until she found a hot tape of group sex, often double penetration. But she lined her chair up facing the one side wall instead of the screen

"Would you like to know what Dan and Li are up to?" Zach said in Debbie's mind. "Right now, they're curled up on the couch, a little wine on the coffee table, and they're just getting things started. Ooh, that's a nice long kiss, Li has a very mobile tongue. She's a good match for Dan that way. All their clothes are still on right now, but Dan is playing with the buttons on Li's blouse and her tight little skirt is riding up over her tight little ass as they move against each other. I'll keep you posted while you stay busy here."

Debbie took the long vibrator and the rubber dick from her bag and spread her legs wide and started working her cunt over with the vibrator. Her eyes saw the video in front of her, but her mind visualized Dan and Li and tears leaked from her eyes even as her pussy got wetter. The vibrator sound was clearly audible from nearby.

Hearing someone enter the next booth, Debbie found out what Zach had been looking for. Her booth had two holes cut in the walls. One, at eye level, had a flip cover that was now swung shut on her side. The other was crotch high and light from the next booth was visible, then went dark as someone's eye pressed to the hole. Debbie heard a sharp intake of breath from the man next door as he saw the nude beauty running the vibrator along the lips of her vagina, dipping it deeper inside her every few seconds.

"Open your peephole!" an insistent whisper said from the next booth.

Unable to resist, Debbie stood and opened the cover on the eye level peephole, then returned to her sex toys. Once her cunt was damp, Debbie took the 8" dildo and started to lick and suck it realistically until it was well covered with saliva. Then, putting one foot up on the chair edge and swinging her leg wide, she started working the rubber cock into her cunt languorously, moving deeper with each slow stroke.

"Update time," Zach said. "Dan's pants are wide open and Li's hand is stroking his cock, not really jerking him off, but just running her hand up and down loosely. Li's topless now. Her tits aren't really as nice as yours, quite a bit smaller and not so full. But her nipples are so long! Dan can't believe how long they stand up when he sucks them. He got a real surprise when his hand went under the skirt too, no panties at all, even under that little leather skirt. What a dirty girl. We'll have to think of an appropriate punishment."

Debbie's breath came faster now, the dildo building up her excitement level despite her own feelings of despair. Her eyes locked on the lower hole in the wall now as a bare cock pushed through the hole a respectable distance.

"C'mon baby, do it for me, you're driving me wild!" the stranger said.

Debbie pushed the big dildo nearly all the way into her cunt, leaving only enough outside to grip. Then, with a half moan of lust and half sob she moved to her knees near the protruding cock. Just as Zach had described, Debbie began sliding her hand gently along the big prick. A guttural groan came from the other side.

"Oh yeah! Faster now baby, faster!"

Debbie complied, starting to jerk off the man in earnest.

"Well," Zach said, you and Li are just about keeping the same pace. She just moved to sucking Dan's cock for real, on her knees in front of the couch. She's pretty good at it too, takes just about his whole cock into her mouth, deep in her throat. Dan's running his hands over her silky hair, but not pushing her on any deeper. Li's good with her hands too. One pumps his cock behind her mouth, and the other is fondling Dan's balls and tickling the spot between those and his ass. Hmm, you can't reach this guy's balls, but you can do everything else. This format is so limiting!"

Knowing what came next, Debbie began deep throating the anonymous cock, pumping her hand wetly along with her mouth. She could feel the cock begin to swell and tried to move her mouth away, but Zach kept her going steadily as the jism began to spray into her mouth. After swallowing some, Zach had Debbie move her mouth off and spray some cum onto her own cheeks and tits, then massage it onto her skin. Then she began to pump the dildo furiously into her pussy, giving the now softening man a display of her climax as the orgasm shook her and she cried out loudly.

Debbie heard the booth door slam next door, then open and close again quickly. She knew what was coming, and sure enough a man shoved his cock, a black one this time, through the glory hole.

"You look like you know what to do, slut," the voice next door said.

"Slut," Debbie thought, "that's what I've become, that's what you've made me, Zach"

"That's right, Debra. And today you're going to be a busy slut. Another day, when I like you better, I'll let you be the one in control, let you be selective. But not today. Get busy. Start sucking while I tell give you the Dan and Li report. While you were drinking down that first guy's cum, Dan pulled out of Li's mouth, just in time to keep from cumming himself. Li was disappointed, she likes the taste of cum, and likes to fuck guys that are on their second go around, they last longer. But she made the best of it since Dan put that tongue you like so well to good work. They switched places. Li spread her legs nearly horizontal on the couch and Dan crouched down to lick her silly. Now he's tongue fucking her while he drums a jazzy rhythm on her clit. Since she's holding her own legs open, Dan's got his other hand slipped under Li's ass, cupping one cheek and sort of massaging it. Li loves it, Dan doesn't know it yet, but she's very anal."

Debbie kept sucking the black cock, switching rhythms and occasionally stopping to just lick his cock like a big lollipop. The dildo still sat in her cunt, and she periodically pumped it into herself, keeping herself on the edge of orgasm but not quite there.

"Main event now," Zach cut in. Dan stopped eating Li just short of her first orgasm and just pushed his cock all the way into her. First pussy Dan's had except yours since you've been married! What a good hubby. Li is loving this. Dan has his cock pushed way in, and is rubbing the flat of his thumb on her clitoris. Oh, there she goes! Wow, she's a screamer, Dan's surprised. Li's coming hard, she must have needed a good fucking. Now Dan's starting to pump his cock while he holds Li's legs apart and squeezes her thighs. Hmm, this looks like a good cock too, let's fuck it."

Debbie pulled the dildo from her cunt and stopped giving the man head. The black guy protested briefly, but stopped when he saw through the peephole that Debbie was backing up to his cock. She reached between her legs and guided the big black dick into her soaked twat. A deep groan came from the other side of the wall.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.