I Can't Believe I Let Him! - Cover

I Can't Believe I Let Him!

Copyright© 2000 by Anonymous

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Virgin son becomes man of the house, and forces open many closed doors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Scatology   Pregnancy   Size  

In Nick's all consuming passion to have me again, he had forgotten all about the woman's cycle!

But then again, how many men really keep track of this 'dainty' item, except when they're told or they see some discarded 'evidence'.

I expected Nick to try to jump my bones for the next few days. I've become so addicted to his huge penis that, forgive me, knowing he won't get me pregnant, I planned to let him!

But then, what am I to do when we get past that?

Resigning myself to solve this dilemma, once and for all, I've thought about MY future options, and what I want, without the distraction of alcohol or penis, down my throat!

Okay. First, I can't deny that I LOVE the sex. (What have I become?)

Second, my marriage was essentially listless. Oh, I loved my husband, but I never realized how much sex could spice up a marriage, until my son showed me.

Third, due to my suspicious nature, I'd always have doubts about any future suitors, with respect to my dowager status.

Letting my son, Nick, father a child by me and becoming a family was beginning to make sense to me, once I got past the taboo.

Okay. I've talked myself into it. I'm going to leave my pills out in the open, on my dresser, and let my son replace them with aspirin, not that it matters now; I'm just gonna throw one down the toilet, each day.

So now, I must give Nick a lesson in basic women's sexual reproduction. How could he NOT know about periods, at his age?

A week later, after my discharging had stopped, I told Nick that this meant I was 'spared' an unwanted pregnancy that he tried to foist upon me.

He seemed shocked that I was being so clinical with him, saying, "Yeah, I KNOW, alright?"

I started painting up a storm!

I had four or five really prideful creations in the curing stage, and I bet that two of them, at least, would be commercially successful.

I got a letter from dad.

Celia & him were getting married, which caused a local stir, so dad up and sold his farm to Raymond!

They were wondering...

I couldn't dial the phone fast enough!

"Dad? Hi, it's me. ___ Yes, I read the letter just now. Ofcourse I have plenty of room, here. You were here once, remember? ___ No. Celia needn't worry. As a matter of fact, Nick & I will pick you up at the airport, once you close on the farm. ___ No, Nick's not here, right now, but don't concern yourself with that. It will be no problem, I guarantee it. ____ Fine. We have plenty of time. I'll call you next week. ____ Bye, dad.

So, Dad & Celia will be moving in with Nick & me. We'll be one big, happy family. FAMILY?

Oh, no! Should I avoid getting pregnant, now? Can I stave off Nick's next try after I become fertile in a few days? I don't have the strength!

What's more, when I thought Nick was impregnating me on purpose, I had the most intense orgasm of my life and I thought Nick did, too!

For once in my life, I'm making the big decision: I'm gonna get pregnant by my son!

I expected Nick to take the news about Celia & his grandfather enthusiastically. I was wrong!

Did he see dad as a sexual rival? Well, even in incest, I guess the green eyed monster of jealousy rears its ugly head!

Yet, come to think of it, a foursome for bridge, or a foursome for sex - works for me!

It is now one day PAST what I thought was my ovulation, and Nick hasn't made a move on me.

I can't wait! I start masturbating myself into a lather, twice a day!

It is now three days past 'egg day' and finally, my pills have been moved! Nick is ready. I'm ready.

Nick comes into my bedroom, flashing a giddy smile.

I feign mild shock, playing up to his fantasy, "Son, I thought you gave up this foolishness," I open as goose bumps DO envelop me!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.