West Is Wild Again - Cover

West Is Wild Again

Copyright© 2000 by Phoenician Warrior

Chapter 3: Mi Casa is su Casa, Amor Mio

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Mi Casa is su Casa, Amor Mio - First time lesbian love in the old west.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Historical  

December 12, 1876

After finishing their breakfast, both the women went on to their morning activities. Della headed towards the Nuestra Senora de Socorro mission located at the southern edge of town while Sam went downtown to the office of Land Registry.

Upon arriving at the mission, Della went inside to the girls school compound and waited outside the office of the Mother Superior. After being kept waiting for the better part of two hours, a young nun Sister Rosa Jimminez escorted Della inside to meet Isabella Alfonsin de La Madrid the Mother Superior.

Even at first sight, Della immediately disliked the other woman. Despite being dressed in an austere nuns habit, the Mother Superior radiated a regal aura and air of superiority. With a haughty flick of her wrist, Mother Isabella dismissed the young nun and turned her gaze towards Della and stared her in such a blatant manner which made the young woman extremely uncomfortable.

Della introduced herself and presented her letter of appointment by the arch diocese of San Antonio. With barely a glance at the document, Mother Isabella put it aside and curtly informed Della about her teaching duties at the school. During the whole conversation the older woman did not break eye contact and when she was finished she reached for her rosary beads. Della was left in no doubt that she was being dismissed. As she rose to leave the room she heard the Mother Superior's parting remarks "Next time see Sister Rosa when you report for duty".

Although not a regular church goer, Della had been raised catholic and the haughty Mother Superior was one side of the church which she had not been aware of. Della assumed that Mother Isabella was from an aristocratic family of pure Spanish blood who thought little of the Norte Americanos (catholic or not) and even little of ordinary mestizo Mexicans like Sister Rosa.

Outside the office Sister Rosa gave her a small smile of understanding, apparently the young nun was well used to the rudeness of the Mother Superior. As Della chatted with the young girl it became apparent that she was to report to the girls school the following Monday at 8.00 AM sharp and is to teach English and Geography. Della was given the books for teaching. Upon inquiry Sister Rosa told her that Della is required to find her own accommodation as the mission provided rooms only for members of the order and the schoolgirls who boarded there.

Della spent the rest of the morning touring the various parts of the mission and it was nearly noon when she decided to head back to town. As she exited the mission and started on the long walk back she heard a familiar voice "One look at those young senoritas and you don't even look at me anymore".

Turning sideways Della broke into a smile as she saw Sam sitting atop the driving seat of a horse wagon.

"Need a ride into town" continued Sam.

As Della walked towards the wagon she asked "How long you've waiting there?"

"Oh, half hour I guess" replied Sam with shrug of her shoulders "I finished at the clerks office by ten so I went to the livery stables and got myself this wagon and came down to look if you were finished"

As Della approached the wagon, Sam reached out with her hand to help and with a strong jerk she pulled Della up.

"Goodness Grandma, what strong arms you have" Della exclaimed, duly impressed by her friends apparent strength.

As the girls rode they exchanged the latest news about their morning work. Della said that she will have to start looking for a permanent place to stay as she could not afford to stay at the "Casa Las Palmas" for much longer. Sam in turn told her that she had obtained possession of the ranch and asked her if she wanted to go and have a look at it as it was near the mission.

" I guess we can stop there before heading back to the city" agreed Della.

Sam turned the wagon onto a dirt trail and within a few minutes they were at the ranch. An engraved wooden sign reading "Rancho Mirage" welcomed them upon entry into the arching gates. The main structure was a Mexican style hacienda flanked by the barn and the water well. Although showing signs of prolonged disuse, the building was in good condition.

Both the girls critically surveyed the land, especially the gunk bushes which grew wild and passed for pasture out here in the high desert.

"Very nice indeed" exclaimed Della "Although you might have to do some fixi'n up and cleaning".

"Not some, a LOT of fixi'n up" agreed Sam.

As the wagon came to a halt, Della and Sam jumped out and ran towards the hacienda. Upon entry they found a spacious courtyard leading into the parlor and kitchen. Upstairs were the bedrooms. As the girls walked up the stairs Della could see faint pride and joy in her friend's face.

"It really is wonderful" said Della putting her arms around Sam's shoulders.

"You know what will really be wonderful?" queried Sam "If you would agree to come stay with me".

"Oh Sam that's very generous of you but I can't possibly accept" Della replied softly.

"God dammit, why do you have to be stubborn like a burro?" replied Sam with exasperation.

"I guess there is no way you will accept rent money from me" replied Della

"You got that right missy. I'm not a landlord and you're not a tenant, and besides we're friends" Sam spoke softly trying to convince Della to change her mind.

"Well I will accept, but on one condition" agreed Della "That you will let me help you in fixing this place and get it up and running".

With her face radiating joy, Sam drew Della close and kissed her full on the mouth.

"I guess we have a deal" sighed Della breaking off the kiss "So when can we move in". Both women burst out into laughter at this remark.

As they piled in the wagon to turn back they talked and decided that they will stay the night at the boarding house and will leave in the morning for the ranch.

Back at their hotel Sam and Della rushed up the stairs and into their room, both eager to consummate their friendship with passionate lovemaking. The girls embraced with Della cupping Sam's breasts and in turn having her ass cheeks squeezed and fondled by the brunette.

Thinking back to the afternoon and Sam's display of strength, Della wasn't going to be outdone. She lifted Sam by grasping her waist in a bear hug and carrying her towards the bed. Too astonished at her friend's action, Sam was unable to utter any protests. Unfortunately a few steps near the bed Della lost her balance and tumbled forward, resulting in both of them crashing down on the bed with a loud sound.

Neither of them were hurt and they just bounced around on top of each other, before they could catch their breath there was a loud knocking at their door.

"Senora Cord! Senora Johnson! Are you okay? Is everything fine?" inquired Senor Esposito from outside "Senora, please answer, what was that noise".

The girls separated from each other and Della went and opened the door. As Senor Esposito entered he remarked mournfully "Oh Senora Cord, you know that this is a respectable establishment and we do not allow men into ladies rooms".

"Its not what you think Senor" replied Della "It's just me and Senora Johnson in here". Continuing she said "You see Senora Johnson slipped and fell down, nothing more" pointing to Sam who was lying prone on the bed rubbing her head as if in pain.

"I hope you're okay Senora Johnson?" the concierge replied.

After being assured of their well being the concierge left the room leaving the women to continue with their sensual foreplay.

"So where were we before you decided to became a strong man from a Wild West Travelling Circus" asked a giggling Sam as she drew Della to her on the bed.

Della stood up from the bed and began undressing for sleep. In no time, she had squirmed her naked body between the sheets, delighting in their softness against her swelling breast nipples. Without saying a word, Sam too, undressed and slipped naked beside her friend in the huge double bed. Della's cheeks felt warm and flush with the rush of blood excitedly coloring them at her vulnerable feelings, and she sensed the warmth of her taller friend's soft skin as she allowed her ass-cheeks to come into contact with Sam's. Wild impulses spread like firebrands through Della's desire-infused body as she felt Sam's body turn over and her arm gently drawing her into a cuddling closeness. The brunette eased over toward her, placing her lush white breasts at a level with Della's face. Then Sam's other hand began a slow caress on the crown of her head, almost lovingly stroking her hair as she pressed Della's unresisting face into the sweet-smelling resilience of her warm, full breasts, their little hardened cherry-like ripened nipples ready to burst!

Della felt her own arm moving as if of its own volition, her hand creeping over the soft smooth flesh of Sam's slender waist and around back to clasp at the warm hollow of her spine. Excitedly, she embraced the taller woman, prepared to give herself fully to this wonderful intoxication. She trailed her eager fingers over the warm vibrant flesh of Sam's satin-smooth skin, returning to trace the path of her rib cage upward, until she brushed over the softly yielding ripeness of Sam's milk-white breasts against her face.

Della heard her friend gasp at the sensitive contact, and she raised her face, their eyes meeting and searching, each looking to see if their feelings for each other were the same. Della stretched her long legs then, pressing her naked body tighter against the soft contours that molded so well to hers. Her hand slipped in a gentle cupping caress over Sam's firm, full breast, her own chest heavily rising and falling beneath as she pressed her belly softly against her friend's.

"I want to love you," Della said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I want to love you, and I want you to love me".

Della was waiting for her friend to answer with words, but instead, she felt Sam's hand move to the swelling mound of one breast and tenderly grasp it, sending a thrill of delight quaking over her waiting flesh. The sheet was brushed away, and the both of them lay totally exposed to the cool night air, while Sam's desire-giving fingers danced lightly over Della's tingling body. They caught one tiny nipple, then the other, rolling and squeezing them with skill and delicacy. The blonde girl's sensually aroused flesh began to respond to Sam's touch, and Sam herself was thrilling to the caressing of her friend's hands.

Suddenly, Della felt her passionate friend slipping downward in the bed. She popped her eyes open, raising her head to watch in excited anticipation as the taller girl's voluptuous white curves slithered warmly downward on top of her, easing Della's own legs and thighs insistently apart with the wedging pressure of her supple, shapely body. With her hands, Sam spread the rounded fullness of Della's trembling thighs even wider open until her blonde curl-sprinkled loins and pouting vaginal lips were completely exposed to the sparkling brown eyes gleaming hungrily down from only inches above. And then Sam dropped her head, nestling her face into the soft, intimate hollow between the panting girl's widespread legs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.