Dorm Story - Cover

Dorm Story

Copyright© 2000 by xiola

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ali, a college freshman, is not all she seems. Who knows what (or who) she'll do next to get what she wants.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

By 9am, the steamy August misery was already wilting everything and everyone on campus. The Appalachian hills were hazy and blue in the distance. The ivy that covered the low red brick buildings didn't even tremble in the stifling stillness.

Five thousand freshmen and their parents, siblings and friends had begun to swarm the grounds of Jefferson Davis University, looking for dorms, classrooms, offices. In a few hours the parents and friends would be gone, and the students would again flood the campus in search of sex, drugs and "something to do." But for now, the main activity seemed to be unloading the Volvos and Mercedes and SUV's that dotted the lawns and walkways between the dorms.

A forest green Range Rover squealed brakes and tires as it pulled suddenly from the driveway onto the grass in front of Ross Hall. It stopped a few feet from the main entrance of the sprawling four-story building. Ross was new, built in the 50's, and it was made of concrete, not brick. There was already toilet paper in the tree next to the door, and an overweight boy in a tank top and grimy baseball cap leaned over the 3rd floor balcony, a Bud dangling from his fingers.

He let out a whoop when the Range Rover's front bumper kissed the tree, knocking the humidity-sodden end of the toilet paper roll onto the hood. The Rover's driver was redfaced and roaring before he even got out of the car.

He was square and thick-necked, with a blonde crewcut that was showing his reddened scalp at the back. Screaming obscenities, he swatted the dampish toilet paper roll off the hood with a meaty hand. He wore a gold pinky ring with a diamond. An instant later, he was smiling at the passengers in the Rover.

As if they had been waiting for the offensive object to be removed, the front and back passenger side doors flew open as the toilet paper hit the ground. A pair of red high heels emerged from the front seat first, followed by long shapely legs and a short white skirt. The curvy blonde that slithered out of the front seat wore a red silk tank top that looked several sizes too small for her, streched over enormous breasts and rounded tummy.

Bud boy on the 3rd floor hooted at her, grabbed his crotch and swigged his beer. The blonde looked up, wrinkling her perfect plastic nose, and the boy spat beer from his mouth and nose as he realized she was at least forty-five. Dark eyes glared at him from under beetle-black eyebrows. Red lips lifted in a snarl that turned into a kiss and a wink as she noted his left hand still on his dick. He flushed and fled back inside, missing the cautious exit from the rear passenger side door.

This passenger eased her snow-white keds to the footstep below the door, showing long thin pale legs. A head with long, smooth, ash-blonde hair emerged next, and the girl hopped out onto the withering grass. She was tall and graceful, with wiry muscles on her long bones, and her skin was unusually pale for the end of summer. She wore blue cargo shorts and a lightweight white cotton shirt. Her hair was held back by a thin white headband.

"Alice!" Her mother barked. "Dijou know this was a co-ed dorm?" Her voice was harsh and had a grating outer-borough New York accent.

The girl's eyes widened, then quickly aimed at the ground. "No, Mother, of course not," she murmured.

"What?! Speak up!"

"I--I said 'No.' I had no idea." She looked up at a face of sheer disbelief. "Really, I promise! The book said this building had been all girls since 1953." She left off the rest of the sentence in the book: "until last year, when it went co-ed, the last building to do so at Davis University." Instead, she continued to stare at the gound.

"Angela, who gives a rat's ass. They live here, they live across the street... what's the difference. Right punkin'?"

The ghost of a smile slid across her face. "Right, Daddy."

Angela gave in with a stomp of impatience. "Alright. Let's get this over with before I fucking melt out here. It better be air conditioned in there." She teetered on her 4-inch spikes to the back of the car. "Walter!" she roared. She stood there, arms crossed, foot tapping until her husband appeared from around the side of the car. He pushed the button and swung open the rear door. Reaching red vinyl-tipped claws into the car, she pulled out a makeup case and garment bag and headed for the door.

"What room, Ali baby?" She asked, her voice saccharine.

Ali, who had moved silently to the rear of the car, picked up a box bigger than her torso and followed her mother to the door. She said "402" as she passed. She shifted the box, labeled "shoes," to her hip and pulled open the heavy reinforced-glass door one-handed.

Her mother followed her. "Four. Four? There better be a goddamned elevator.

There wasn't. Nor was it air-conditioned. Angela huffed and puffed up behind Alice's lightly sprinting figure. When they reached 402, Ali dropped her box and dug the key from her pocket and unlocked the door. When she turned around, Angela had disappeared, leaving the bags on the hallway floor. Following the smell of cigarette smoke, she found her mother on the fourth floor balcony, sucking on a Marlboro Red.

"You know baby, I should watch the car so nobody steals it. You and Daddy can unpack." She hadn't bothered to turn around. She watched a young man struggling with a dorm fridge through the doorway of the building across the street. His shoulders bunched and leg muscles corded as he heaved it up and carried it in.

Ali drifted away soundlessly and went back down the hall to her room. Her father had arrived and was shouldering the door open.

The room was bare, with ugly concrete walls and dull grey linolium floors. There were two doors, one directly across from the hall door, and the other on the left wall of the square room. "I sure hope your bed is behind one of those doors," said Walter.

Ali ran to the door on the left, opened it, and slammed it with a bang. "Bathroom." She crossed to the door across from the hall door. "Aha. Here it--oh!" she stopped.

"What is it baby?" Angela had appeared in the doorway behind her husband, who was dragging the boxes and bags into the room. He turned and looked as well.

"Well, there's two..." she drifted off again.

"Two what, Alice?" Her mother snapped.

"Two of everything," Ali said quietly, turning to face her parents. "I guess I have a roomate."

"I don't fucking believe this. Let me see." Angela pushed past her husband and daughter. Ali melted back behind her father.

Angela took in the room in a quick glance. Her daughter had been right. Two beds, two dressers, two desks, two chairs, even two windows. Everything was ugly and old and small. Two wooden desks had matching 50's library-style chairs with chipped veneer. Both desks and chairs were covered with generations of graffiti. The beds were little more than cots, made of metal and the same pressed-wood material as the desks and chairs. As were the dressers. The right side of the room was the mirror of the left, except for the double sliding doors of a closet, which were pushed to the right, so that the left side was open. There were two pathetic metal hangers on the bar.

Angela slammed the door shut leaned against it, eyes closed. "This must be a mistake," she whispered. "It better be a fucking mistake," she repeated loudly. "Alice are you sure you gave them the right name when you picked up your key? I knew I should have gone with you. Maybe the other girl isn't coming. It better be a girl! Alice! Did you know about this?"

"No, Mother, I requested a single, like you said," Ali whispered, eyes on the ground.

"Walter, we are going back to that place, what was it? Registrar's office, Housing, whatever. We are going back and finding out what the fuck is going on!" She stalked out of the entry room into the hall, patting her helmet of blonde curls and fanning herself. "Now!" she screamed.

Husband and daughter followed, shutting and locking the door behind. After a fruitless 45 minutes in the Central Housing office, Angela left red-faced and cursing under her breath, and the others followed. "Full number of beds my ass. What the hell do they mean, 'don't usually give singles to freshmen?' We asked for one on the stinkin' form! Didn't we? We should really just go and tell them you aren't coming here. If they think they're not getting their 10 grand this semester, we'll see if they can find a single..."

"Mother, it's ok. I don't mind. They said they're not even sure if the other girl's coming." Ali spoke for the first time in an hour.

"I don't care if you mind! I will not have you sharing a room with some weirdo! What if she's druggie? What if she's a prostitute? I don't want you becoming a lesbian!"

Ali actually stifled a smile. "Mother, four years at St. Anne's didn't turn me into a lesbian..."

"But you had your own room at St. Anne's! And how do you know you're not a lesbian? You've never had a boyfriend!"

Ali's eyes dropped to the ground again.

"Angela cut the crap. If she doesn't care, why should we. She's a big girl. She'll be 18 next month. An a-dult. It's time we started treating her like one. Right punkin?"

Ali smiled, still looking at the ground. "Right Daddy."

They had reached the car, and Walter chirped the car alarm, unlocking the doors. Angela got in, saying, "Walter I am not sitting in that horrible sweatbox while you run up and down stairs all day. Take me back to the hotel, unless you want me to sit in the car with the air conditioning on."

"Ok, sweetie." Walter turned to wink at Ali, as he slammed his door shut. "We'll be back soon," he said, pushing the power windows down.

"Oh, Daddy, I forgot. I have to have an orientation meeting. It's just a follow-up to the earlier orientation. I thought it might be important. But I don't know how long it'll be. So here's my key so you can get into my room, OK?"

"OK, punkin," Walter smiled as he took the key. "You take your time. I can move all this stuff, no problem."

"Thanks Daddy. Hopefully it'll be quick & I can come back & finish helping you. Bye!" She waved as Walter backed off the lawn & onto the driveway.

As he pulled away, Ali started walking towards the center of campus. Once the Rover was out of sight, however, she turned around & headed back for her dorm. Instead of rurning right into her own building, however, she turned left into Jacob Hall, which was the twin of Ross, and had been the all-boys freshman dorm when Ross had been the all-girls.

Leaning against the tree that matched Ross' toilet-papered one, Ali pulled a pack of Winstons from her cargo pocket and expertly shook one out. She stuck it in her mouth and yanked her white headband from her hair, and tossed it into the bushes behind her. She lit the cigarette and exhaled in a sigh, draping her arms backwards over a low branch, looked up into the tree. She stood there, ankles crossed, head tilted back, smoking, for a few minutes, when loud voices came from behind the glass door next to her.

The muscled young man who had been moving the fridge pushed open the door, laughing and saying to another attractive boy, "Yeah, right. Like you'd kick her out of bed!" He stopped suddenly when he saw Ali, who was staring at him and smirking slightly, her cigarette dangling from her fingertips.

"Kick who out of bed?" She asked, taking a languid drag on her cigarette. She held out up to him. "I'm Ali. Want one?"

"I'm Nate. Uh, no, thanks." He tilted his head and smiled. "This is Greg. So, where do you live?" he asked, giving her the once-over.

She jerked her left thumb towards Ross. "Across the street. I'm locked out. My parents ran off with the keys. They'll be back. But for now I'm bored." It was her turn to give Nate the once over. He wasn't too tall, about 5'10" or 11" with light brown hair and hazel eyes. His shoulders were wide and his arms were muscled and tan. He wore a tank top, running shorts and tennis shoes. He had the charm of someone who knew he was attractive. Her eyes flicked to Greg. He was also just under six feet, muscled and tan. They both had that generic athletic wealthy preppy-boy look about them. They would have been indistinguishable, but Greg was black-haired & brown-eyed. He wore a Davis University t-shirt and cutoffs.

"Uhm." Nate grunted in a tone of comprehension & disinterest in her parental situation. "Want a beer?"

"Love one," said Ali, flicking her cigarette butt on the ground and leading them into their building.

They lived on the 3rd floor, next to the lounge. The little fridge she had seen them carrying was stocked full of Sam Adams. Nate popped one open for her, and she sat on Nate's bed cross-legged, kicking her shoes off. The room was full of boxes labeld "Cds," "clothes," "Nintendo," "stuff," and "books." The "books" box was opened, and Ali could see the latest issue of Hustler on top.

"Nice books you got there," Ali said, grinning at them.

"Oh! Uh, they, uh..."

Ali just laughed. "So you guys are roomates, huh? Did you know each other before this? Let me guess. High school buddies. Drove out here together. You're from... Florida?" The guys looked at each other, then her.

"Uh, yeah. But... how... ?" Nate frowned.

"Well, the first bit I just guessed, but I'm not psychic. Saw your license plate." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, huh. Yeah." Greg laughed nervously. "So, uh, where are you from?"

"Well, my parents live in Manhattan, but they sent me to a Catholic girls school in Connecticut for high school. So, nowhere, really." She gulped down half her beer while the guys digested that.

"So you guys ever fuck each other?"

"Wha-aat?" Nate looked offended. "No, never, we..." he dropped off at Ali's skeptical glance. "Well, there was that one time we were real drunk & stoned at Marty's party... and there were those two chicks... but we were just all in the same bed, not really, y'know... I mean, we're not fags or anything."

"Well thank god. I thought maybe you two were, like, Together."

She drank some more of her beer and watched them. Greg sucked on his beer and looked out the window, his face red. Nate just stared at her. "What kind of music do you listen to?" Ali asked next.

Nate jumped to his feet. "Oh, uh, lots of stuff. Here..." he opened the "Cds" box. He pulled out a few handfulls of disks for Ali to inspect. "Wanna listen to anything?"

"Oh yeah, I love this one." Ali handed him a Soul Coughing box.

"All right," said Nate.

"Hey, I gotta go meet, uh, that dude from the Housing Office, remember? I'll be back in a while, ok?" Greg set down his half-empty beer and nearly sprinted out the door.

"Christ, what's his problem?" asked Ali.

"Oh, well, he got gay bashed once for walking down the street with his brother. He freaks out sometimes. But he's a cool guy." Nate sat down next to Ali. The music on the Cd player began to pound in a slow, erotic, almost tribal rhythm.

"I love this CD," said Ali, setting down her empty beer bottle and turning to look at Nate. Nate was staring at her breasts.

"So," she said, her hand dropping to his knee. "Wanna fuck?" She slid her fingernails up his inner thigh.

He gasped and put his hand on her shoulder, and slid it down the side of her arm. He stretched out his thumb to slide back & forth across her nipple, hard under her cotton top and bra. "Sure." He said.

She continued to drag her nails up his thigh, up the pants leg of his shorts, and brushing his balls, wrapped her rather large warm hand around his hardening cock. He inhaled sharply, and moved his hand to squeeze her breast. She leaned against his hand and pushed her hand down. He was breathing hard, and reaching his other hand to her stomach, he pulled her shirt out of the waistband of her shorts. She reached up with her other hand and grabbed a handful of his hair, pulling his mouth to hers. His hands, under her shirt, pinched and squeezed her breasts, rolling her hard nipples between his forefinger and thumb, her tounge flicked along the roof of his mouth, then with sudden force, she pulled his tounge into her mouth, sucking hard enough to make him wince. She didn't let up right away, but squeezed his dick harder, then bit his tounge before letting it escape back into his own mouth. With her right hand squeezing & stroking his cock from up his pants leg, her left was clawing red scratches down his side, and up under his shirt to his nipples, flat but hard on his bulging pectorals. She dragged her nails down his chest and sideways across his stomach, finally slipping her fingers into the waistband of his pants. She pulled her right hand out of his pants leg and started pulling his shorts & boxers off.

He had figured out the front clasp on her bra, and was pulling her shirt up and pushing the bra with it. Their mouths detached for a brief moment while her shirt was pulled over her head, then met again with violent moans. Once her shirt was off, he pushed her down onto the bed, kicking his shoes off and wriggling out of his pants with Ali's help. His dick was hard, but smooth and soft against her legs.

"You forgot something," she said, panting.

Nate frowned in confusion.

"My pants." She laughed at his embarassment.

"Oh here," he said, and moved so she could take them off.

"Unh-uh. You do it," she said with a wicked grin, challenging him.

He was up to the challenge. She lay on her back, arms over her head, while Nate worked his way down to her pants. Instead of unbuttoning them, however, he reached both hands up her pants legs, as she had done to him. He licked her belly button and lower abdomen as he slid his hands up her pants with terrible slowness. She began panting and spread her legs a little wider. When his fingers reached the edges of her cotton underpants, he stopped, pulled his hands out of her pants and leaned over her, his hands on either side of her chest.

"Close your eyes," he said, and leaned over her in his right elbow. He licked the outside edge of her right breast, up to her armpit and around the top of it. Then, starting at the bottom inside edge, he licked his way around again to the top. With his right hand he trailed his fingers down her left arm, into her armpit and almost touching the outer edge of her breast. He nibbled on a few random places of the fleshy part of her right breast, then took as much of it into his mouth, making sure his tounge didn't touch her nipple. Then he bit slowly around her nipple, sliding his teeth towards the super-sensitive tip of her hard pink nipple just as his right hand reached her belly and undid the top button of her pants. He flicked his tounge faster and faster as he pulled down her zipper and stopped everything as his fingers got the zipper all the way down.

She moaned and arched her crotch towards his fingers but he pulled them away and made a "tsk tsk" noise. She opened her eyes and he winked at her.

Switching arms, he leaned back over her chest, this time licking taunting wet circles around her left breast. His right hand slid up her leg and into her pants. With one finger he pushed against the crotch of her warm damp underpants and she gasped and bucked against him, but he pulled his hand out and started pulling on her right nipple while sucking hard on her left. He rolled the tip against his finger and thumb, occasionally sqeezing her whole breast with his palm and other fingers. His tounge wound around & around the base of her nipple, occasionally nipping it with his teeth. Ali was moaning and panting and arching her back, trying to bring her aching crotch in contact with him, any part of him to relieve the pressure and her desire.

He would occasionally let her warm wet crotch meet his leg or his hip, but kept his penis away from her. Finally, when the moans started to get anxious and pitiful, he slid his mouth down the center of her chest, to her belly button, which he flicked his tounge into, then down to the edge of her underpants. He knelt up a little, and reached his hands under her butt, and pulled both shorts and underwear down. He pulled her legs together and up into the air, pulling the wet underpants up past his face as he inhaled deeply. She caught him and smiled.

Still not letting her move, he bent toward her right knee and licked the backof it, then slid up the inside of her thigh. When just the edges of her pubic hair was tickling his nose, he blew on her, and pulled his head up. He reached his right hand up and slid up her left thigh, finally ramming his first two fingers deep inside her. She yelped and almost sat up, but fell back against the pillows, panting and moaning quietly. She was so wet, girljuice ran down his fingers and into his hand, and he reached his head towards her, and curled his tounge along her clit. She cried out again and arched her hips towards his face. He obliged her and flickered his tounge up and down across her clit, his fingers pumping in and out of her. He glanced up and saw that she was playing with her breasts with both hands, her head tossed back, mouth open and panting wildly.

As her panting began to get more rhythmic, he slid his fingers out of her and stuck them in her mouth. She sucked them hard, making his cock swell with blood. He kissed her, taking over one of her breasts with his still wet hand. Again, she sucked his tounge hard and pulled him down on top of her, clawing his back.

Just as he was about to slide his aching hard cock into her, she pushed him away, rolling him onto his back and grinning. "My turn," she whispered. She pushed him down flat, then bit her way down his chest and stomach, skipping his dick, and nibbling on his thighs. She cupped a hand under his butt and slid one finger along his butt-crack and up his balls. Nate gasped. Without further ado she took his cock all the way into her mouth, sliding her head up and down it, lubricating it with her own saliva. She flicked her tounge across the little divot in the head and pushed slightly into the hole. She sucked hard and then scraped her teeth down the length of his cock, her right hand groping his entire body with her nails. She felt his already huge and hard penis get a little harder, and stopped. She crawled up his body, straddling him. With her breasts brushing his chest, she reached back and grabbed his cock, pulling it towards her clit. She eased back a little, then fast and hard, she masturbated her clit with the head of his penis. She did this for about 15 seconds, then slammed her body down, plunging his dick deep into her. She pulled up and again, moved the head of his penis in small fast circles around her clit for a few seconds before slamming herself back down the length of his cock.

Nate was moaning and panting. Finally "Ali... ?" he said, and she stopped, pushing her clit hard against his pubic bone and rocking faster and faster. After only a few seconds she came, a near scream escaping from her mouth as she panted. She stopped for only a second, so that Nate could feel the contractions of her vaginal walls as she came. Then, she pulled up and slammed back down on him over and over, her breasts in his face untill he shouted in surprise and his body shook convulsively, then was still.

Ali collapsed on top of him briefly, then glanced at her watch. Oh shit. I gotta go," she said, getting up. "Thanks, that was fun."

"Uh? Oh, yeah, sure. No problem," Nate muttered, closing his eyes.

Ali put her clothes back on quickly, and slipping her feet into her shoes, downed the other half of Greg's abandoned beer. "Seeya later," she said, and was gone.

Outside, her father's Range Rover was again parked under the toilet-papered pink dogwood, but he was not in sight. Ali sprinted up the path towards campus, then turned and sauntered back down again, and was about 20 feet from the Rover when her father came back outside. He waved & called "Hi punkin," to her, and she waved and called "Hi Daddy." She helped him finish unloading, then they spent the rest of the morning at the nearby mall, which had one of those swedish home furnishing stores, and came back with the Rover fully loaded, yet again.

After another hour of unloading bookshelves, a new desk, an office chair, down featherbed, microwave, fridge, and several hundred dollars worth of other odds and ends, they decided to take a break for a late lunch.

When Walter & Ali stopped by the hotel to find her for lunch, Angela was nowhere to be found. "She's prob'ly at the pool," Walter said. Ali said nothing. They went to the Chinese place near campus, which was crowded with students and a parents.

"Thanks for helping me move and getting me all that stuff, Daddy," Ali said, looking at her fathers shirt buttons.

"Hey, no problem, punkin." Walter slurped noodles into his mouth. I'll get those bookshelves put together in no time. That was a good idea, for you to keep the receipts in case something breaks. Your mother will be proud."

Ali whitened ever so slightly. "Can we not tell her? She'll make fun of me for being too organized. You know she will."

"OK, punkin. Whatever you say."


Angela was busy. She had gone straight to the bar immediately upon being dropped off at the hotel. Sitting down at a table against the wall by the entrance, she scanned the near-empty room from her vantage point. A young college-age waiter came up from the kitchen doors.

"Hi, my name is Todd. Do you know what you'd like?" he asked pleasantly.

Angela scanned him up and down, arching an eyebrow. "Yeah, but I doubt it's legal, Todd," she said dryly.

The boy flushed and cleared his throat. "Perhaps I could interest you in today's lunch specials? We have a --"

"Ok, ok." She sighed. "Give me a grilled chicken ceasar with italian dressing and a marguerita."

"Yes ma'am," Todd said, spun on his heel and hurried back to the kitchen.

Angela sat patting her hair and fanning herself with the coaster on the table. After a minute or so Todd returned with the drink and an appologetic look on his face. "Here's your marguerita, ma'am." He smiled without making eye contact. "My shift is over soon, and Hank will be taking over as your server in just a minute."

"Ohh, too bad," crooned Angela. "And I tip so well!" She smirked. "Have a nice day." She picked up her drink & tossed it back like it was a shooter. "Have Hank bring me another one of these," she said slamming the glass on the table.

Todd hurried away again, and a few minutes later a large burly man with sandy-brown curls just brushing his shoulders punched the kitchen doors open, making Angela jump slightly. As he strode across the room delicately carrying her glass across the room, a devious smile crossed Angela's face, and a warmness gathered in her abdomen, working its way down.

"Hi there," he said in a husky twang as he gently set the glass down. A tattoo was visible on his wrist as he extended his arm. "I'm Hank." He straightened and put his hands on his hips. He was probably in his mid-thirties, tan, broad and had a twinkle in his eye that said he could take anything she threw at him.

"Hi there, Hank. I'm Angela." She tilted her head at the kitchen door. "Sems like Todd and I didn't get off on such a good start. But that's ok, now I've got you." She gave him a long look up and down, her eyes lingering just below the waist of his tight faded jeans. His waist was small despite his huge upper body and he stood with a casual comfort. Angela thought she was going to cum just looking at him.

He noticed her look. "Well, miss, I'd best be getting back to the kitchen. But don't you worry, I'll be right back with something for you to eat." He winked at her and sauntered away. She checked out his ass. It was just as nice as the rest of him.

He returned with her salad shortly, but was called away from her table by an arriving middle aged couple before they got any time for more chit-chat. The lunch rush was starting. She ate her salad and downed 3 more margueritas, watching his ass as he walked back and forth across the dining room bringing food, menus, and clean forks to the other diners. She made sure to catch his eye whenever she could and licked her lips or ran a piece of ice down her throat. When he came to clear her plate, he lingered for a moment.

"So I can't help but notice you're all alone. It's a shame a beautiful woman like you doesn't have anyone to talk to in a strange town." He smiled a slow warm smile. "My shift is over in ten minutes. I was wondering if you had anything planned for the next three hours."

Angela raised her eyebrows in a sultry look of contemplation. "Oh, I think I can come up with something for us to do.

Thirteen minutes later Angela was slamming Hank up against her hotel room door, squeezing his butt cheeks and covering his face, neck and earlobes with her candy-apple red lipstick. She let go and pushed herself away from him to pull her purse in front of her and dig around for her key. Finding it, she shooed Hank away from the door and let herself in. She pulled Hank in with her and slammed the door shut. As Angela crossed the room shedding clothing, Hank opened the door slightly and reached his hand around to pull the key out of the door, closed it again and slid the extra security bolt shut.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.