Embers - Cover

Embers

Copyright© 2000 by Emerson Laken-Palmer

Chapter 2: The Meadow

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Meadow - Much later things get rekindled between them. <br><i>[sequel to Ellen]</i>

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister  

We walked out of the picnic area, toward the lake, my arm entwined in hers and her curvy body jostling against mine as we walked.

That, and smelling her natural, feminine fragrance so close to me along with the scent of mown grass and wild flowers, was having a stimulating effect and causing those memories of my sister and I, as horny teens, to return.

DID she ever think about it? I asked myself again. Was it in her memory, right now, that she had once given herself to me and that I had actually fucked her?

What with her so close and hugging my arm to her so tightly, I really wanted to know.

"Ellie?" I asked as we walked, suddenly very nervous about the subject matter that I was about to bring up.

"Yes, Danny?"

"Do you ever think about... you and I? When we were kids?"

"Sure I do," she laughed, "all the time. Don't you?"

"Yes," I went on, "but do you ever think about... you know... the time when we were teenagers and we..."

"Oh, look Danny," Ellen said excitedly, stopping and letting go of my arm so that she could point, "wild flowers. Just like we'd pick for Mom when we used to walk here."

And she left me standing there as she ran straight into the sunny meadow filled with yellow, white and purple flowers all swaying, with the tall grass, in the warm, summer breeze.

I watched her sexy ass wiggle as she ran in that odd, marionette-like manner that women do.

"Come on," she yelled as she reached the flowers and got down in the center of them. "Look at all these."

Uninterested in flowers, I walked slowly to where she was, down on her haunches, picking daisies with her right hand and gathering them in a bunch in her left.

Standing above her, I could see the cleavage of her firm-looking ample breasts down the neckline of her pink top and I could also see, in her squatting position, the evident curves of her wide, feminine hips below her thin waistline. The sight caused my cock to stir in my shorts as the memories swirled in my head.

Ellen smiled sweetly up at me now as I leered down at her, "Aren't they lovely, Danny? Mom will be so thrilled!"

I suddenly felt those pangs of guilt like I used to feel as a teen when I found myself thinking those impure thoughts about my own, sweet, little sister.

What was I doing? I asked myself.

Wasn't the fact that she changed the subject and ran off evidence enough that my sister either remembered what we did and didn't want to talk about it, or did NOT remember and my pressing the subject might bring back painful, repressed memories for her?

What the hell was wrong with me? I scolded myself.

I was suddenly aware of something Jeff Foxworthy was famous for saying; but in my case it goes, 'You know you're a sick, fucking bastard when you hit on women at your family reunion.'

"Danny!" Ellen yelled up impatiently, "you're thinking again. Come down here and help me pick some flowers for Mom!"

"Alright," I said resignedly, dropping down beside her and reaching for some purple somethings-or-other.

"I know what you're thinking about," Ellen said as she picked flowers next to me.

"You do?"

"Yeah. You're thinking about Shelly, aren't you?"

"Sure," I said, glad that she wasn't on to what I was REALLY thinking.

"I know. I think about Ted all the time." Ellen stopped picking flowers and looked out into the lake. "I miss him so much, Danny. I just want him here with me. I love him. I need him. I'd forgive him for everything if he'd just come back to me."

"It's not that simple, is it Ellie?"

"What do you mean?" she asked, looking at me now.

"What he did. The drinking. The meanness. Didn't I hear he hit you?"

"It wasn't all his fault," Ellen said, taking hold of my knee. "Ted had a lot on his mind for a long time, Danny."

"I know that losing his job was rough..."

"It wasn't just that. It all started with that hunting accident he had just after Meagan was born."

I remember," I said, "but his leg healed and he recovered from it."

"No, Danny," Ellen said, looking around before she continued. "His upper thigh and groin were infected and they had to do surgery and use a lot of antibiotics on him. He recovered but it left him sterile."

"Sterile?"

Ellen nodded and bit her lower lip. "Yes. Ted wanted a big family, like his parents had, but after Mikey, Faith and Meagan, that was all we could have. We couldn't have another. Ted blamed himself for the accident and for the way he was. He felt like he wasn't a man anymore."

"God, Sis, he couldn't cum anymore? I mean... no sperm? Could he get it up?"

"Oh, he could function sexually and he had semen, but, as he put it, he could only fire blanks now. He got so he wasn't interested in sex no matter how much I tried to stay attractive for him or what alluring lingerie I bought to entice him. It all made me feel very unsexy myself!"

"God, Ellie. Nobody knew."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.