Fun In New Orleans - Cover

Fun In New Orleans

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Chapter 3: Back At Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Back At Home - They went there to have some fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Swinging   Exhibitionism  

Ann and I had two more days to spend in New Orleans before we had to return to Birmingham.

We slept late each morning and had a big Brunch both days. We spent our afternoons doing things we had never had time to do on any of our other visits to the city.

We saw the Aquarium, rode the Street Car, and saw the museum.

We engaged in gentle, slow, loving sex when we went to bed, then slept as if we were dead.

The morning came when we had to leave.

We had a last swim in the pool and packed up the car. Ann kissed me in our room and told me I had made it a wonderful week for her and thanked me for that.

The trip home was nice. Ann started out with her back to her door and her bare feet in my lap. Later she had her head in my lap and her knees up with her bare feet on the seat.

Ann was wearing a thin cotton dress that buttoned all the way down the front.

Laid out as she was the hem of her long dress was constantly falling off her knees and dropping back on her waist. She was wearing panties but they were sheer and hid nothing.

Ann had her eyes closed but was not asleep she had her hand over her eyes keeping the sun out.

We were driving east on Interstate 10 and there was a huge amount of eighteen wheelers.

Ann's dress was up on her waist and as we eased up beside a young guy driving a truck he glanced over. I looked at him as he broke out in a big smile.

That driver gave two short blasts on those air horns.

Ann was scared and opened her eyes.

She was looking at him when he threw her a kiss and made a liking gesture with his tongue between two fingers.

Ann quickly sat up and pulled her skirt down.

We were by him pretty soon and Ann said " I guess I gave him a charge, I was showing him nearly every thing I have down there ".

I asked her if it bothered her.

She said that it had not bothered her that he saw her that way, but it had caused her to have " A Rush " and she was horny now.

" That guy was telling me he would lick my pussy when he did that with his tongue " she said.

I asked her if she wanted to let him.

Ann said " God No ! He is a stranger and there is no telling if he as some disease ".

There were trucks ahead of us for miles. I asked Ann if she wanted to let some other drivers see her.

Ann grinned and said she had liked it and asked if I minded.

I told her to go ahead and suggested she take off her panties and give them a real show.

Ann slipped those near nothing panties off.

We rode like that for a while and Ann got lots of smiles and a number of salutes by air horns and thrown kisses.

One driver was young and not bad looking.

Ann said " Look at this hunk, he looks nice ".

I looked and he did.

I told Ann to give him a special show

" Play with that pussy for him Honey ".

Ann put two fingers of one hand in and used her other hand to spread her lips open.

After we were past that truck I told her she could quit now.

" Can't " she mumbled.

She was enormously excited and had to keep on masturbating until she had her climax.

I unbuttoned her dress all the way open and began playing with those lush tits.

Ann was completely nude and spread open when we passed the next dozen trucks.

Finally she had her orgasm and rolled over on her side. She pulled her dress around until she was covered and lay there shuddering and panting. Her face and neck were bright red, a sure sign that she had just had a really big experience.

After a while she sat up and buttoned her dress. She was smiling and had that dreamy look on her face she has after a good fuck.

We rode for a while in silence.

Ann said that she had the same feelings that she had in the hotel when she had undressed for our new friends. She had been so excited at having a strange man see her nude she just had to "get Off".

I asked her if she was still horney and she said that she was.

I knew that we would not have a chance to have sex after we got home until the children were fed and put to bed that night.

We were north of Mobile and it was not even noon yet.

I told Ann we were going to get off the interstate and fuck. I said I wanted some too.

I took an off ramp and found a dirt road. There was a place to get off that and park.

I have never liked having sex in a car, I am to tall and I need more room.

I opened the trunk and took out a quilt and spread it in some shade.

Ann and I fucked our brains out in those woods.

We were covered with sweat when we finished.

I had driven into what must have been an old house site at some time.

There was an artesian well spilling out into an old cast iron bath tub near by us.

I picked my weak and trembling darling up in my arms and carried her to it and sat her in it.

She screamed " You bastard, this water is ice cold " !

I told her to hush and wash the sweat off and get out in the sun and dry off.

I was next and found that she was not telling a lie about that water temperature.

We resumed our trip home. Before I got back on the Interstate I asked if she was still hot and horney.

Ann smiled and said " Hell no, you took care of that with that cock of yours and that icy bath you threw me in ".

We arrived home shortly after four that afternoon, picked up our children and unloaded the car at our house.

We both agreed that it was nice being home and that it was going to be several weeks before we would be rested from our vacation.

Our children were glad to see us and glad to be home from their grand mother's house.

The phone began to ring shortly after we got home.

My mother called, wanted to know if we had a good vacation. I told her we had and I had to answer the door. I told her I would call her tomorrow. (She and I were never very close but she could talk for hours)

Carol Davis called and asked Ann to tell her all about our vacation. Ann told her she would call her the next morning and give her all the juicy details. Carol wanted to talk but Ann told her again " In the morning Carol ".

Cathy Price called, Ann told her she was so busy that she would have to tell her all of the details of our trip over coffee the next morning.

Ann promised Cathy that the details would be interesting. Cathy said she would be at our house at nine the next morning and they hung up.

We got the children calm and in bed by eight thirty and then we watched a movie until ten, went to bed and slept soundly.

The next day I was back to work, my desk was loaded.

I had three people working under me in my department, they should have been able to handle all of what had piled up on my desk.

I worked my ass off the rest of the day and until noon Tuesday.

(Went home at seven Monday evening)

Tuesday afternoon I reported to my boss and said I wanted to discharge all three employees in my department. I told him that I was apparently doing all the work so what the hell was the sense in paying them.

Burt said that I was surely mistaken and asked me to take a few days before I made that drastic a move.

I returned to my office and called all three in for a talk.

I went over all the items that had piled up on my desk during the week I had been gone. Each item could have been handled by one or the other of my staff.

I bluntly told all three of them that I wanted to know what they had done while I was gone, and they needed to make it good because I was considering discharging all of them.

I had typed a memo requesting a written report in reply by eight the next morning.

When I left at five fifteen all three were still at their desks composing a report of their previous weeks activities.

The next morning I had my boss there in my office when I asked my staff to bring chairs in and give me their written reports.

He and I read their reports and neither report detailed more than what should have been a days work.

I asked each one if their report constituted a full weeks work at their job.

The two guys were defensive and spoke as if they were satisfied that they had earned their pay.

Adel, The lady member admitted that she had not given a weeks work for a full weeks pay.

She said that she had been informed by her husband that he wanted a divorce the week end before. She said that she had not been able to cope with that and handle her job too.

My boss got up and said that he had been doubtful of my decision as to discharging all of them but he now thought I had reason enough.

He was going to leave the final decision to me and support me in what ever I did.

He left.

One guy quit.

The other asked for another chance and made promises.

I excused him and asked Adel to stay a few minutes.

She answered a few questions and broke down crying.

It seemed that her husband wanted a divorce because he was in love with another person.

The other person was a MAN !!

I told Adel to take off a week if she needed, or else get her mind off her problems and begin to perform her job.

I told her that it sounded as if she might be better off with her present husband out of her life.

I sent her back to her work.

My job became easier, I made no attempt to replace the guy that quit. I was willing to let the two that were left do it all.

Monday morning Ann had called Carol and asked her to bring her kids over to play.

She promised that over coffee she would tell both she and Cathy about our trip.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.