Fun In New Orleans - Cover

Fun In New Orleans

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - They went there to have some fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Swinging   Exhibitionism  

Ann is the very picture of the perfect suburban house wife.

She is attractive but makes every effort to hide her beauty and appear ordinary in our neighborhood.

She wears baggy sweaters and loose jeans or bulky sweats and hides the best looking body in a hundred miles.

Ann is a hard working member of The Garden Club, P.T.A., and any and all local charity efforts.

To all our neighbors she appears to be dull and uninteresting, none of the guys even bother to hit on her.

She does not even smile at a dirty joke.

She works hard at creating the image of a sexless housewife, not much interested in sex, not even with her husband.

BULL SHIT !!!

NOT WHEN AWAY FROM HOME !!!

I have one of those jobs that pay well but demand much of me and my time.

We had not had a week off in nearly a year and I had given up the idea of some sort of vacation when one of those slack times at work occurred.

I decided to take advantage of it.

Ann made arrangements for her mother to spend a week at our home to look after the kids.

I booked a room at our favorite hotel in New Orleans (N.O.L.A.).

It is only a six hour drive to N.O.L.A. from Birmingham so we were there by two in the afternoon.

We checked in and dumped the bags in the room and, after a quick trip to the john, we left to see the sights. Those same winos were still passed out on door steps down the street towards Bourbon Street.

We found a table on the sidewalk at our favorite bar and watched the parade of people down Bourbon Street.

Ann makes up these exotic stories about the people we see on the street, some sad, some funny, some erotic.

She has a vivid imagination.

After a few hours of her imagination and dozens of her stories we were ready to go to our room and get ready for a creole dinner and then dancing.

At the hotel I kicked my shoes off and lay down on the bed.

Ann went to the large window and looked out, she could see a corner of the pool area three floors down. "OOOH" she said, "There are six real hunks down there in those speedo jockey type bathing suits."

I asked her if any of them looked as if he was well hung and she said, "All of them do ".

I just grinned because Ann thinks all cocks are beautiful.

Then Ann waved at someone and said she had a guy across the way waving at her.

I looked just as he put his hands up to the top button of his shirt and unbuttoned it.

He then raised his eye brows and pointed to Ann.

She asked me what she should do, she knew he wanted her to unbutton a button.

I told her to do what ever she wanted to do.

Ann opened one button.

He did another and pointed to her.

She did another and pointed to him.

He did another and pointed to her.

She did another and pointed toward him.

He opened another and pointed.

She did another and that was the last one on her shirt.

He pulled his shirt off and pointed at her.

She took off her shirt and pointed at him.

He peeled off his Tee and pointed at her.

She asked if I minded her taking off her bra for him.

I told her to go for it if she wanted.

She made a show of it, like a stripper, one tit at a time.

They were both topless.

I sat up on the side of the bed, I had a hard on and so did he.

There was a woman in the room with him and she had been watching.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.