MasterPC: The Eclectic's Edition - Cover

MasterPC: The Eclectic's Edition

Copyright© 2000 by Xanthos Pendragon

Chapter 8

Sci-fi MC Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An Ethical, Romantic, Mind Control Story? Is it really possible?

Caution: This Sci-fi MC Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Size   Transformation   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story,mc story,mc sex story

Xanthos - Wednesday Morning

<Bang, Bang, Bang!>

At the outer edge of my sleep, I thought I heard something.

<Bang, Bang, Bang!>

<Moan!> "What..." I said, waking up.

<Bang, Bang, Bang!>

I hope this is good. 9:30 AM. It better be DAMNED good! I got up and put my pants on and moved to the door.

<Bang, Bang, Bang!>

I unlocked the door and opened it, only to be blinded by the intense, morning sunlight - right in my face.

<Moan!> "I hope this is good," I said, covering my eyes with my arm.

"I'm sorry sir, but you can't park your vehicle here," a voice came from outside.

"I can't park on my own land?" I replied, still unable to see who it was, but guessing that it was a cop.

"What did you say?" he asked, surprised.

"I purchased this half-mile square through Haggerty Real Estate just over a week ago," I replied. "Considering I legally OWN this land, I don't see any reason I can't Park on it."

"Who is it?" Kat called out from the back, obviously groggy herself.

"Police, I think," I called back to her.

"Who's that," the voice asked.

"One of my companions. Is there anything else?" I asked him. My eyes had finally adjusted, so I could tell that it was indeed a police officer.

"Do you know who these two cars belong to?" he asked.

I was getting a bit annoyed at this point, but I held my anger in check. "Yes, I do. Look officer, I've only had three hours sleep in the last twenty-four, and I'm not exactly in a good mood. If there is nothing else, I'd like to get back to sleep. I have a busy afternoon ahead of me."

"I'm sorry, Sir, but I need to verify this."

"Fine. 242-1354. Ask for Sonya."

"And she is?" he asked.

"She's the real estate agent I purchased the land from," I replied.

"Are you telling me you have her company's phone number memorized?" he asked, still not believing me.

"No. She is now another of my companions, and that is her home phone number," I replied.

I was starting to lose my battle for control with this guy, but a pair of comforting hands on my shoulders relaxed me again. I looked up to find Kat and Amy standing behind me in robes. That's a soothing sight if there ever was one.

"Is there anything else, officer?" I asked, much more calmly.

"Your name?" he asked.

"Xanthos Pendragon."

"I think that will be all... for now," he replied.

"Thank you," I said - and closed the door.

I didn't feel like dealing with this guy again, but since it was a distinct possibility, I went to the front system and quickly ran my "Short-Seed" macro just to make sure he was under its control.

"What's wrong?" Amy asked.

"Nothing, I just can't tolerate fools too well. I'm just making sure that if I have to deal with this one again, I know where I stand," I replied.

Once I ran the macro, I went back to bed with the kittens.

This time I awoke from another nock on the door - though this one was much more polite.

"Again?" I groaned, looking at my watch. (10:15AM)

"I'll take care of it," Kat offered.

She went out to the door in her robe again. When she came back, Sonya was with her.

Sonya - 9:45AM - In Her Bedroom

"Mom, there's a call for you from some police officer," Angie said from the door.

"Thank you," I replied. I hope nothing is wrong!

"This is Sonya Lovewell."

<This is Deputy Murphy of the Mecklenburg County Sheriff's Office.>

"What can I do for you Deputy?"

<I'm trying to verify ownership of a lot just North of Charlotte on I-77.>

"Large, wooded lot, about a half-mile square near the lake?"

<That's the one.>

"Of course. I closed the deal on it myself. The new owner is Xanthos Pendragon."

<Can you describe this man?>

"Of course. 6'1", Brown hair, blue eyes, 33 years old, comes from El Paso, Texas, and drives a very large motor home. Quite a gentleman, in fact."

<That matches up - except for the gentleman part. Do you know what he plans on doing with this land?>

"Yes. He's working on getting a very expensive house built there so he can live in comfort. Why do you ask?"

<Just trying to make sure we don't have another drug-dealer moving in.>

"Don't worry about that. Xanthos is not that kind of person."

<Thank you for your time, Ms. Lovewell.> (click)

<sigh> I wonder if there's something wrong over there... Maybe I'd better go and make sure.

About 20 minutes later, I pulled up beside the motor home and knocked on his door.

"Sonya, what are you doing here?" Kat asked after she opened the door.

"I'm just making sure everything is okay," I replied.

"Sure. Come on in."

She led me back to the bedroom where Xanthos asked, "So, the cop called you after all, huh?"

"Yes. I figured this was where you three were, but when he called me this morning to 'verify who owned this land', I thought I'd better make sure everything was okay," I replied. Damn, all three of them look worn out.

"Thanks for your concern, but it wasn't necessary. I'll tell you what though, I need a bit more sleep. If you can call the attorneys and schedule a meeting with them both for around 3:00, I'd appreciate it," he asked, suppressing a yawn at the end.

"Sure."

"Great. Someone wake me around 2:00 then," he said, rolling over to snuggle with Amy.

I grabbed Kat and had her follow me to the front.

"What happened?" I quietly asked her.

"What do you mean?" she replied.

"This morning, for starters."

"Just a cop that didn't think we were supposed to be parked here for some reason. Xanthos told him to call you about it and gave him your number. The cop was a bit rude about it, and Xanthos doesn't tolerate rude people very well. Amy and I heard him start to get upset, so we walked up to him to calm him down. After that, Xanthos asked the cop if there was anything else he needed. When he replied 'No, ' Xanthos thanked him and closed the door. Then we all went back to sleep," Kat explained.

"Okay, that explains that. Now, what happened last night?" I asked conspiratorially.

"I can't even begin to explain it... other than I know now what true love is, and I've never felt better or more loved in my entire life!" she replied.

Damn! That must have been one Hell of a dinner! "It sounds like you really enjoyed it," I said, smiling.

"More than you know," she replied. She had a look in her eyes that I don't see often, and usually only with the rest of the youngsters Xanthos is with.

"I guess I'd better head back to the house," I told her.

"Could you do me a favor?" she asked.

"Sure. Name it."

"Tell Angie that I understand how she feels about me, and I feel the same way about her," Kat replied, very seriously, but lovingly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Xanthos and Amy told me that Angie is in love with me. I want her to know that I understand and feel the same way about her."

I was stunned! "What happened to you last night?" I asked.

"I learned so much! It's impossible to explain, but when your turn comes, you will understand too," Kat replied. The look on her face was one of total peace and happiness.

I don't know what they did to her, but it was obviously a great deal more than Xanthos did to either of us during our first night together! "Maybe you should tell Angie yourself," I suggested.

She couldn't smile any more than she already was, so she just nodded.

We hugged each other tightly, and then she gave me a kiss that left me speechless - not one of a friend, but rather one of long time lover.

Damn! What did they do to her?!?

When Kat finished the kiss, she looked into my eyes with such a loving look that a shiver ran up my spine and made me wet! When her hand ran a whisper-soft caress along the side of my face, I actually Came!

"Wow! I can see things are going to be much more interesting around here!" I gasped, causing Kat to grin in an innocent, seductive way. "I think I'd better get home before I drag you into bed myself! - Friend of my daughter or Not! Besides, I still have to call those attorneys for Xanthos."

Kat

She's right. I really have changed - thanks to my loves. That still seems strange - loves. I can't wait to show Angie how I feel about her! In the meantime, I think I'll go join the others. And with that, I gave Sonya a tender hug and joined Xanthos and Amy in bed.

Angie - At Home

"I'm home!" Sonya called out upon her return.

"Hi mom. Was anything wrong?" I asked her.

"No. Just an officer who didn't know Xanthos owns the land that he was parked on. Apparently, he tried to get them to move the motor home and Xanthos didn't feel like dealing with him," she replied.

"Did you see Kat?" I asked.

"Yes, I did," she said, smiling strangely.

"What is it?" I asked her, concerned.

Mom pulled me into a tight, loving hug, and said, "I get the feeling that things around here are going to be rather crazy for a while, but - for some reason - I think we are all going to have a very interesting life once things settle down."

"Why do you say that?" I asked her.

"Well... Kat wouldn't tell me what happened to her last night, but something really changed in her."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Yesterday morning, when she and I got here from the office, she showed a... reluctance - no, more of an aversion to sexual relations between women - especially you and other women," mom started.

"Oh my God! She must hate me after that four-way with me and Amy!" I gasped.

"No. Quite the contrary, in fact. She loves you. She asked me to tell you that, but I suggested that she do it instead. Whatever they did to her last night, I can honestly swear that she doesn't have that aversion anymore."

I looked at her curiously and asked, "Why's that?"

"Well, just before I left, your best friend gave me a kiss that DAMN near made me Cum! Then she gave me a look and a caress on my face that DID make me cum!!!" she explained.

I just looked at her in disbelief. "You're right. That definitely isn't like her... But, you said that she asked you to tell me that she loved me?" I asked.

"Her actual words were - and I quote, 'Tell Angie that I understand how she feels about me, and I feel the same way about her.'"

"Oh God, let it be true!" I wept, throwing myself back into my mother's arms. "Please let it be true!"

Mom hugged me back tightly and added, "She also said, 'Xanthos and Amy told me that Angie is in love with me. I want her to know that I understand and feel the same way about her.'"

She really DOES Love me!!! "Thank you mom!" I sobbed into her shoulder. I couldn't believe my luck!

We stayed like that for a while.

Tiffany

Mmm... That shower felt nice! <Heh> And I thought I would be the one distracting ANGIE last night! She is One - Hot - Firecracker!

I got dressed and headed out to the living room, where I found Angie sobbing into Sonya's shoulder.

"What's wrong!?!" I asked, suddenly VERY concerned.

"Nothing," Sonya replied.

"Kat Loves me! She really LOVES me!!!" Angie replied, sobbing happily.

"That's Great!" I told her. "Just remember to be careful. Not everybody accepts our lifestyle, and you three have probably been living here for quite a while. That means that there are quite a few people around here - friends, former classmates, etcetera - who may feel threatened by the fact that you love girls too. Most of the time, I don't worry too much about it, but around here, you might want to keep it in mind. Okay?"

"I don't think that will be a big problem. I've seen Xanthos's 'Seed' macro. As long as he runs that once in a while, no one around here will be able to hurt us," she replied.

"Maybe, but remember not to take that for granted," I told her. She nodded her head in response, her mood reduced considerably. I held my arms out to her, and we gave each other a warm hug.

"Oh! I forgot! I need to call those lawyers for Xanthos!" Sonya said, startled.

"Let me know when you're done. I need to get my house sold and see if Kira is available for some programming," I told Sonya.

"Sure," she replied.

After Sonya left the room, Angie asked, "You said that you knew what Xanthos and Amy were going to do to Kat?"

"I'm pretty sure I know what Amy did to her, but I don't know about Xanthos. Why?" I replied.

"Mom said that Kat had really changed since last night," she replied.

"Much more loving?" I asked.

"Yeah, mom said that Kat even made her cum this morning - from just a kiss and a caress!" she replied.

I nodded my head and smiled knowingly. "You'll understand after your session with them," I promised her.

Sonya walked back into the living room and said, "I'm finished. His meeting is scheduled for 3:00 this afternoon."

"Thank you." I gave Angie a quick kiss and went to make my phone calls.

After I got my old house taken care of, I called Kira.

<Estoc residence, how may I help you?>

"Hello, Katt. This is Tiffany Jacobs."

<Tif? From last year?>

"That's the one. How are you doing?"

<Well, I'm doing fine, as usual.>

"Still scraping pennies?"

<No. I got a nice job, and I'm making quite a bit.>

"That's good to hear. Listen, I've got a little side-job - if you're interested."

<Sure, I'm still up for it. Do you have any details?>

"Yes. Highly customizable control software for an infra-red remote that attaches to a PC's USB or Serial port."

<Oh, that's easy. I can have that done in less than a week.>

"Great. I'll let him know. Think you could get to North Carolina on short notice?"

<North Carolina? I thought you lived in Fort Worth.>

"I did. It's complicated, but I moved here with some other people."

<Okay. Just let me know when you need me and I'll come.>

"Thanks. Will do. I'll get back to you within a few days, okay?"

<Okay. I'll talked to you then.>

Sonya - 1:40PM

"Anyone seen our beloved leader this morning?" Melissa called out.

"He's probably still asleep at his new property," I replied.

"Asleep?" Anna replied, puzzled.

"Apparently they didn't get to sleep until around dawn," I told the surprised pair. "I went by there around 10:30 this morning, and Xanthos said for someone to wake him up around 2:00. He also has an appointment at 3:00, so I was just about to head over and make sure he wakes up."

"Good. I'm going with you," Angie announced.

I smiled at my daughter and chuckled inwardly. I see she can't wait to see Kat again. I hugged her to my side and kissed her forehead.

"While you're there, let him know that I talked to the programmer and she's interested in the job," Tiffany said.

"I will," I replied.

Xanthos - 1:45PM

<YAWN!!!> That's better!

"Feeling better?" Kat asked from behind me.

"Much," I replied. "How are you this morning?"

"I feel wonderful... and it's already past noon," she replied.

I turned my head and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before getting up and going to the bathroom.

I quickly took care of the basics, then grabbed Kat and Amy's new gold pendants and returned to the bedroom where I woke Amy up to make sure that she was a part of what followed.

<Yawn> "What's up?" Amy asked.

"Just a couple of presentations," I replied. "Kat, you are now a full-member of this family. I say it that way because until last night, you had an aversion to the idea of two women having sex with each other. Now you know that it's not only okay to have sex with another woman, but it's also okay to love another woman," I finished, smiling lovingly at her and handing her a new pendant.

Kat was speechless. She suddenly broke into tears as she threw herself at me, hugging me like her life depended on it. Amy quickly joined in, sharing Kat's happiness. When we separated, Amy and I kissed away Kat's tears.

"Amy, I also want to thank you for helping to make last night possible," I said, handing Amy her new pendant.

Amy also let out a few tears of happiness as we went into another group-hug.

<Knock, knock, knock>

I started laughing, so we had to break up the hug.

"Someone's got one hell of a sense of timing!" I said, still chuckling.

"I think it's my turn to get the door," Amy said.

As she started to get up, I stopped her and gave her one more quick kiss, causing her to smile lovingly at me again.

Amy

God, I love that man!

I got up, grabbed a robe, and headed for the door. Sonya started knocking again just as I opened it.

"Back again, huh?" I asked her.

"Wake up call," she said, smiling. "I didn't know if anyone would be awake yet."

"Hi, Amy. Is Kat up?" Angie eagerly asked.

I smiled and said, "Sure, head on back."

"Thanks!" she said, squeezing past me.

"What's with her?" I asked Sonya.

"I told her that Kat loves her too, and she couldn't wait to see her again," Sonya replied, smiling.

Of course I had to smile at that too.

Xanthos

Sounds like Sonya's back. Probably that wake-up call I requested. Hmm... Angie too.

"Hi, kitten," I started, but it was obvious that she was more interested in Kat at the moment than me.

They searched each other's eyes for a moment - as if each was seeking confirmation - before they threw themselves at each other. They hugged each other so tightly that I doubt that even I would have been able to separate them. Considering my enhanced strength, that's saying quite a bit.

"That's quite a sight," Sonya said from the foot of the bed.

"Isn't it though," I replied.

"I scheduled that meeting for you at 3:00," Sonya said. "Also, Tiffany asked me to tell you that she talked to a programmer and to let you know that she was interested."

"Great. I guess I'd better get ready." I paused for a moment, thinking about inviting someone to join me in the shower, when I had an idea. Why not!

I moved Sonya and asked her, "Care to join me in the shower?"

"Sure. I'd love to," she replied.

"Do you mind if I give you a preview of your retirement present while I'm at it?" I quietly added.

Her eyes went wide for a moment, then she started grinning sensuously and said, "If you do, you may be late to that appointment."

I chuckled and moved to the front computer, which I kept running full-time.

>> Subject: Sonya Lovewell

>> Command: In two minutes, restore virginity and reduce physical and apparent age to 29 years old for a period of fifteen minutes, then restore to current age and settings <Send>

I then re-enabled the screen-saver and headed to the back again.

"Nothing happened," Sonya said, dejected.

"Yet. Come on," I told her.

Just as we finished removing her clothes, she suddenly stood upright with her eyes opened wide. Right before my eyes, the sensuous red-headed senior citizen turned into an absolutely gorgeous young woman of 29 years. The 20+ years made a hell of a difference!

Sonya

"Do you mind if I give you a preview of your retirement present while I'm at it?" he quietly asked.

Preview? If he's talking about what I think he's talking about... "If you do, you may be late to that appointment."

He chuckled and moved to his front computer.

When he came back, I hadn't felt anything, and my body still looked the same. I guess he can't do it after all.

"Nothing happened," I told him, dejected.

"Yet. Come on," he replied.

Yet? YET?!?

Xanthos removed his robe and helped me with my clothes. Just after we finished, I felt that tingle letting me know that his computer was making a change to me! I quickly stood straight, very surprised since Xanthos was standing before me and NOT at either of his computers!

He must have done some sort of time delay!

I could feel my skin tightening and smoothing out. My breasts firmed. I FELT YOUNGER!!!

Xanthos smiled at me and said, "Wow! You look better than I expected!"

I turned and looked in the mirror - and saw a body looking back at me that I hadn't seen in more than 20 years!

Suddenly, I had an interesting thought! "Get in the shower and I'll join you in just a moment. I'm going to go surprise a few people!"

He stood there, chuckling and shaking his head as I went and jumped onto the bed with the other three young ladies.

"Surprise!" I announced.

"SONYA?!?" Amy gasped, completely stunned.

Angie and Kat broke their embrace and looked up, only to have the same reaction. Xanthos chuckled even harder from the foot of the bed, obviously enjoying the reactions I was getting.

"I think they like the new you," he commented.

Suddenly, I was tackled by my daughter, and Xanthos by the other two.

"I guess I'm going to have to quit calling you 'Mom', huh?" Angie asked.

I grinned and said, "That would probably be a good idea, but I don't think this is permanent yet. He said this was just a 'preview'."

"Well, sis, do you want to have some fun - or are you going to shower with him?" she asked.

I gave her another quick hug, then said, "I told him I'd join him, but don't worry. We can have plenty of fun with this later."

When I pulled back, I noticed both Kat and Amy staring at me VERY Hungrily.

"Same goes for you two. I think we will ALL be enjoying this soon enough," I told them.

They both nodded and licked their lips hungrily.

"I can't wait!" Amy said.

"Me neither!" Kat added.

I got up, grinning and shaking my head, and said, "Looks like you'll have to." Then, Xanthos and I went into the shower.

Xanthos

We were both grinning hungrily at each other as she pressed me against the shower wall and gave me a hungry kiss. I think she really liked the change! Suddenly, I turned us around and, while holding her to the wall, I rubbed my cock along her pussy lips. Obviously, she knew what she was about to receive - but she had no clue what she was about to lose.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.