MasterPC: The Eclectic's Edition
Introduction

Copyright© 2000 by Xanthos Pendragon

Sci-fi MC Sex Story: Introduction - An Ethical, Romantic, Mind Control Story? Is it really possible?

Caution: This Sci-fi MC Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Size   Transformation   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story,mc story,mc sex story

The following story is a work of fiction. It contains scenes of an adult nature, so if you are under 18, stop reading now. This story contains explicit sexual language and fantasies. If you are offended by such activities, do not read any further. This is purely a fantasy. The author is not responsible for any damage resulting from reading this work.

Almost all characters in this story are purely fictional. The part of Xanthos Pendragon is based upon what I believe I would do with this particular program. The part of Kira Estoc (a.k.a. 'Katt' with 2 T's) is based upon conversations with a fan who wished to be included as a part of the story. ALL characters are 21 or older.

For those who are not familiar with the "MasterPC" story line, this story deals heavily with concepts that some people (particularly the religious wrong) may find offensive. In particular, this story deals with mind control, body shaping and manipulation (including breast growth), interracial sex, both heterosexual and lesbian sex, anal sex, and one scene of mother-daughter sex. While some of these concepts may be turnoffs to many readers (especially the interracial and incest parts) be aware that these are not actually part of the theme of the story, but are more along the lines of side-notes.

There are also a few minor references to something that could be considered to be non-sexual torture. Again, this is not part of the theme of the story, but rather something you may wish to be aware of ahead of time.

In some ways, this could possibly be considered a "Romantic Mind Control Story with Ethics" - if that's possible.

This story may be reposted or archived provided the following conditions are met:

1) The story is not altered in any way

2) The story contains my name and disclaimer

3) You do not make money from the story

From the dictionary:

e-clec-tic

adj.

  1. Selecting or employing individual elements from a variety of sources, systems, or styles: an eclectic taste in music; an eclectic approach to managing the economy.

  2. Made up of or combining elements from a variety of sources: "a popular bar patronized by an eclectic collection of artists, writers, secretaries and aging soldiers on reserve duty" (Curtis Wilkie).

n.

One that follows an eclectic method.

Special thanks to JR Parz and Deana Johns for their comments and advice. I also want to thank GrossClout for his proofing of this story.

I also want to thank Deana Johns for his permission to use his "Initiation" scene from "Daisy" in chapter 7. The poem "Please" - also in Chapter 7: was originally written by the Greek poetess Sappho around 630 BC.

I would also like to thank everyone who sent in responses to this story.

Xanthos Pendragon

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.