Ann - Cover

Ann

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She found a great joy in showing her self.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Exhibitionism  

Leigh had been introduced to me by Casey when they had arrived. I introduced Ann to them both when she came in.

Both ladies were dressed in short cocktail dresses, hose and medium heels. They were "drop dead" beautiful.

Ann and Leigh started talking and I had to interrupt to ask Ann what she would have to drink.

Ann asked for wine and Leigh gave me her empty glass to fill again.

I only put a small amount of 190 proof in Leigh's. I wanted her sober through our meal.

I heard Ann telling Leigh of her position as head of a department with the mortgage loan company.

Leigh said she was a simple house wife and envied her.

Ann replied that she would give up a business career any day for a home and children.

I looked at my watch and suggested we leave in order to be on time for our reservations.

We drove to the restaurant in Casey's Town Car. The ladies chatted back and fourth over the seat back.

It was a short drive to the restaurant we had chosen. We parked and went inside.

We were seated at a table and a waiter took orders for beverages.

Casey and I ordered beer, the ladies wine.

When Casey saw him at the bar about to bring our drinks he asked Leigh to dance.

While they were gone Ann laced Leigh's wine with alcohol.

Casey brought Leigh back and we ordered our dinners.

After we had all placed our order I asked Ann to dance.

It was nice having her on the dance floor in my arms.

Ann asked me if I had any idea yet about Leigh. I told her that I didn't. I said I was going to ask Leigh to dance next, perhaps I could get a clue about her then.

Back at our table I talked with Leigh for a bit then asked her to dance.

Leigh danced as far away as her arms would let her. I was half hard from dancing with Ann and when someone bumped me into Leigh. She felt it.

I kept her tight against me as I spun away from the clumsy bastard that had bumped me.

Leigh made no attempt to put that distance between us again.

She put her head on my shoulder and molded her body to mine.

I got a lot harder !

When that selection was over the band took an intermission.

I walked close behind Leigh going back to our table. I was hoping to hide that bulge in my pants.

I failed to hide it from Ann or Casey.

Both of them looked pointedly at my bulging crotch and grinned.

Our diner came and Ann ordered more wine. Leigh ordered more, her glass was empty.

We decided to leave her drink alone that time. Leigh was showing signs that she was a tiny bit drunk.

Diner was very good and we ate in silence. Not even small talk !

When the waiter brought the menu for deserts Ann suggested we wait before ordering and let our steaks settle first.

That was my cue to ask Leigh to dance, she acted eager.

On the dance floor she snuggled into my arms and pressed her body against mine.

I took that as a sign that she might not mind dancing where it was dark.

I danced us into the really dark side of the room.

I let my hand drop to her soft, round butt and fondled it.

Leigh asked if I thought the couple between us and the band were having sex.

I looked and sure enough they were !

I told Leigh that it looked as if they were.

Leigh said she could never do something like that.

Making as if I were a dumb ass I asked her, " What not have sex " ?

" No silly ", she giggled. " I mean have sex in public ".

I asked Leigh if she only had sex in private.

I certainly do she said.

Leigh had not taken her eyes off that couple. I asked her if she wanted us to dance closer so she could see better.

Leigh hugged me tighter against her and said "yes please".

We danced close enough to them to see his cock going in and out of her cunt and hear her urging him on.

Then we heard him say "Here it comes baby ", and she told him to pump it in her.

We heard a groan from him and she said "O God " as they both had their orgasms.

They left the floor both going to the rest rooms.

I pulled Leigh up against my hard prick and said " I wish you liked having sex in public ".

Leigh asked me to not talk like that.

Leigh and I danced on in that dark side of the floor for a few minutes. I put one of my hands up between us and felt of her tits through her dress. Leigh let me feel of them until the music stooped.

I took her to our table after the selection was over.

Ann or Casey had ordered more wine for Leigh while we had been dancing, I knew that they would have put more alcohol in her glass.

They saw us coming back from the dance floor and got up to dance.

Leigh and I sat and talked while her husband and my date danced in the other room.

I had my knee pressed against hers, she pressed back.

Leigh chugged her wine down as we talked.

Ann and Casey came back to the table, Ann asked Leigh if she wanted to join her in a trip to the powder room.

Leigh did and they left Casey and I alone.

Leigh wobbled a tiny bit on her way to the Ladies Room. She was definitely feeling her drinks.

I asked Casey if he thought it was time we left.

Casey said that he was ready and while our ladies were gone he and I paid the tab.

Ann came back leading Leigh by her hand.

When Leigh heard that we were ready to leave she said " I am having such a good time I hate to leave ".

I promised her that the evening was not over yet.

Casey drove us to my apartment.

We entered and I turned on just enough light to see, I wanted it to be dimly lit. I started the music in the entertainment center.

Ann kicked off her shoes and she and I danced. Casey and Leigh danced too.

I took drink orders.

Ann asked for wine, Casey wanted beer, Leigh said wine would be fine.

I put the half empty bottle of wine in the cabinet over the sink after pouring their drinks. I loaded a big shot of alcohol in Leigh's glass.

I delivered the drinks and told them we were out of wine.

Ann said that she would go to a bottle shop near by and get more, she said she was going to want more later.

I told her I did not want her out alone that late at night and that I would go with her.

Ann replied that I was the host and I would have to stay with my guests. She was only going a few blocks and would be fine.

Casey offered to go with her. Just as we had planed Leigh made no objection.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.