Ann - Cover

Ann

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She found a great joy in showing her self.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Exhibitionism  

Ann and I had been dating for over six months.

Ours was an easy relationship, we liked being with each other, and we were comfortable when together. Sex between us was very good, she said she had never dated anyone she felt as comfortable with. I knew that I had not.

We were not "Going Steady", with each other. Ann dated others and so did I.

I had rented a large garage apartment in the Homewood area near Birmingham Alabama when I graduated from college at Auburn.

Ann still lived at home with her parents in a house several blocks away.

Both of us were twenty four years old.

Ann was the head of the credit investigation department of a national home loan agency. She had gone to work there the week after graduating from high school seven years before.

I had been working for Star Construction Corporation since graduating from college two years before.

I was supervising small projects where ever the firm sent me in the south east.

I was usually working so far away from Birmingham that I could only be home on weekends.

It was often too late to even call Ann when I got home Friday night, so I would just put my weary body to bed. I would give her a call the next morning.

There was a rainy week in June that year. My project in Florence Alabama had been shut down by rain all week.

I locked up the construction field office and left for my apartment in Birmingham at nine Friday morning.

I was home by noon.

I called Ann at work and told her I was home.

She was going to come by my place after she got off.

Ann had a nice car but usually used the bus to go to and from work. Parking was a pain in the ass in downtown Birmingham.

She could use a bus and get on and off a half block from her work place. From her home to the bus stop in Homewood was two blocks. (Just one block from my apartment)

That Friday afternoon she rang my door bell at four, I had expected her to work until five then be a half hour later getting to my place.

Ann had taken off early, she had to be in her office several hours the next morning. She just took the last hour and a half off.

We kissed and sat on the couch and talked. We brought each other up to date about our previous four days.

Ann called home and told her mother that she was at my place and would not be home for supper.

We spent the next four hours doing those things to each other that we had found the other liked.

Ann wants sex to be something that takes time. She hates having sex in a hurry. If we do not have time to have a lot of fore-play then often she will make me wait until later to fuck.

That evening I really took my time I had Ann near an orgasm several times before she was begging me to make her cumm. I had been getting her almost there with my mouth, when I knew she was about to have a climax I had been stopping. I would quit sucking her clit and kiss her tits or flat tummy. Ann had begged me to let her have her release but I would just laugh at her.

The third time I got her to that stage and stopped Ann started crying, she called me an unfeeling bastard and said she hated my guts for doing her that way.

I looked at her and saw real tears on her cheeks, she was ready for me to make her have her orgasm !!

I backed off the foot of the bed and got a condom from the night stand. Ann never took her eyes off my hard cock.

I asked her if this was what she wanted and she groaned out a "yessss pleaseeee".

I asked Ann to get on her hands and knees and told her she was going to get it from behind. I started my prick into her pussy and grabbed a tit in each hand.

I think she had her first climax before I was all the way inn !

It was after she had at least a half dozen strong orgasms that I let go and spurted into that condom.

Ann had one of her big "O"s.

I had found out months ago that Ann sometimes would have such a big orgasm that she would faint.

She did that.

She was out only a few minutes and then came back to me.

Ann raised her head and rolled out from under me she said " You have done that to me again". "I am warning you that someday you are going to do that to me and I just won't come back ".

She told me it was very nice where she had been.

It was time for a breather I had a beer, Ann had a glass of wine. ( She does not drink except a glass of wine some times )

We talked, Ann had to spend several hours at her office while new copy equipment was installed the next morning.

Time had passed quickly, it was nearly eight and both of us were hungry.

Ann and I were nude and did not want to get dressed and go out for food. I had nothing to fix for a snack there.

We decided to order pizza. I made the call and placed the order. Twenty minutes later the door bell rang and the pizza delivery guy was there.

Ann said she would get it and opened the door as far as the security chain would let it. She peeped around the edge of the door and asked how much the order was. He told her and she said "Be right back". She left the door open and went to the couch and fumbled around in her purse.

Before I had rented that apartment someone, probably a woman, had mounted a full length mirror on the side wall next to the door.

The young college age guy had been able to see every inch of Ann from head to toe through that mirror since she opened the door.

Ann knew that and took her time getting the money. When she handed him the money around the edge of the door she realized that she had to open the dam thing to take the pizza from him.

Ann made that a sensational show, she acted as if she was going to take the box and still hide her body behind the door. She let the door come open though and was standing there nude with her hands out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.