Yard Sale - Cover

Yard Sale

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - His wife was killed in a wreck. He begins to find other women. He ends up with a jewel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   MaleDom  

I excused my self to go put on dry clothes and left her alone on the back porch.

When I came back she was gone.

I thought of her leaning down and giving me a flash of her tits as I picked her up that morning. Her distress at having her whole body on display after being in the tub seemed out of character.

Kate was excessively shy, or had a glitch in her mind.

Either one was a problem I did not want in a relationship.

I decided to be pleasant if Kate had gone home to change and came back, but I thought it likely she would not be back.

I got the binoculars and looked through her windows. She was in the bath undressed, drying off. I watched as she went to her bed and sat on the edge. She balled up her fist and began pounding the bed with them and she was crying.

I won a bet with myself when after a while she calmed down and called to say she was wiped out by the hot tub. She thought she would spend the afternoon doing house chores.

Kate thanked me for breakfast and the use of the tub.

I did not call or see Kate the next week.

I had neglected my business for three months and it was time I got back "With The Program."

Mrs. Wilson was glad to see me Monday at work time and the others made me feel as if I had not been gone.

I was the owner of a office machine sales and repair service. We did house (or office) calls.

I was fortunate to have Mrs. Wilson and her husband. She did billing and the books, he was in charge of the repair and service people.

Things had gone smoothly while I was away.

Mr. Wilson had hired another Repair man and he was doing well.

David Harris my floor sales person had booked a lot of sales.

Monday afternoon we had a kind of conference, Mrs. Wilson had some suggestions, they were very good and I instructed her to implement them. David wanted to take on at least two lines of computer equipment. I told him to see what was available in top lines and we would make the best deal we could.

The week went by fast, I found that going back to work kept Abby off my mind.

Twice during the week I had a message on my answering machine from Kate but I made no reply.

Friday I called Nan.

She was glad to hear from me.

I asked her for a date for dinner that evening. Nan had an appointment with a client and would not be free until late. She offered to call and cancel but I told her no. I asked her plans for the week end and she told me that I would have to make them for her.

I asked if she were a single girl yet.

Nan told me she would be soon.

I told her she was going to be my house guest for all day Saturday and Sunday.

She asked if I was including Saturday night.

I told I was.

I gave her my home address and told her to bring evening wear and a bathing suit. I promised her a great breakfast Sunday morning. Except for Saturday night, shorts and tops were fine.

Nan asked me when I wanted her to come over the next morning. We settled on nine or nine thirty and I would have pastry and coffee.

I worked late Friday evening.

I got home after dark and just a few minutes after I turned on the kitchen lights Kate called. She asked how I was doing.

I told her I had immersed myself in work.

I had not drank the first drink since last Sunday. Not even a beer.

Working was keeping my mind off Abby.

Kate said she had called during the week.

I told her I was going to have to get a new ansering machine for the phone.

Kate wanted to know if we could get together over the weekend.

I told her I had made plans.

For all of the weekend? she asked.

I told her that my plans were for all of the weekend.

Kate sounded disappointed when she said "O, well call me soon and I will pop for our dinner."

I thought there really was no use in getting further involved with Kate, she had too many hang ups and I had enough of my own.

I wanted a simple relationship, a woman like Nan was ideal.

Nan called at about eight Saturday morning and I told her to come on over. We would eat a light breakfast at my house.

Nan was soon there and I got an exuberant kiss as she got out of her car in my garage.

I met her with a Bloody Mary in my hand complete with a celery stalk for a stirrer. She wanted to see my house first. I took her into my kitchen and got my drink and we saw the rest of the house.

Nan was acting like she was glad to see me, we kissed a lot and she wanted to hold my hand as we toured the rooms. After we had seen it all Nan said "I love your house BIG-R."

May I have another of these drinks and would you feed a starving girl she begged.

We had pastry and fruit for breakfast.

Mostly we talked. Nan had a way of getting people to tell her things that were personnel. Before I realized it I had told her of my childhood and how later I had met Abigail Pearson. I told of the two years courtship and then our marriage. With Nan I had no embarrassment when I spoke of Abby. I told her of a sexually oriented wife, a real woman with no hang ups concerning sex. A good lover and friend and my companion.

I told Nan of my beginning to work on office machines and printers as a part time job while I was in high school. I spoke of going to trade school at night after graduating from high school while working for a large stationary and office equipment supply house full time. I had learned to do repairs in trade school. I had started my own repair business after two years of that.

I was twenty one years old and had my own business. It had prospered and now employed eleven people after five years.

Nan thanked me for answering two questions she had not wanted to ask, one how old I was. Two, how I had made a living since I had said I had not gone to the office but several times in the last three months. She laughed and said she did not want another relationship with a man that did not have a job or even want one.

I began to probe into Nan's life history.

She told of a strict mother who had enrolled her in an all girls boarding school her first grade and of having to spend lots of holidays at the school because her parents were on a cruise or in another country.

Nan had graduated at the age of sixteen.

Her parents enrolled her in an all girls college. She was in the same type of school then in college. Constant supervision, dorm room checks at night, Never leaving campus unless with her parents or one of the girl's counselors.

Nan had hated it and had again excelled in her school work. She wanted out of there.

She had graduated at age nineteen, an age when most girls were starting college.

At nineteen she had never had a date.

Nan was an educated young woman with a BS degree yet not prepared to get a good job.

Her parents were at her graduation much to her surprise.

Over dinner the evening of her graduation she asked her parents if she could continue her education. She wanted to move into the YWCA and take courses in accounting and income tax law.

She wanted to become a Certified Public Accountant.

Her parents were relieved that she was not wanting to come home to them. They promised her a generous allowance to pay for meals and lodging, her cost of schooling and the gift of a new car.

The "Y" was good for her, she had learned to swim, dance, and dress there.

The other girls tought her how to use makeup and even drive. As soon as she had a drivers license she called her parents and asked if they were still going to give her a car.

Her father had asked if she had any particular car in mind and when she named a medium priced brand he told her to make the best deal she could and let him know who to send a check to.

Nan soon had a new car to drive to school.

The two years it took to attain her goal of becoming a CPA flew by.

She was saving money those two years and had a fair amount in the bank when she stood her examination by the state board. She passed and received her certificate.

Nan had dated some of the other students but they found her to be old fashioned in her thinking and not much fun. She found each guy to be consumed with desire to have sex with her.

She met Philip and was attracted to him, he was working for a rental car agency at the airport, she had no idea what his job was. (Later she found out he was parking cars)

A woman with her scholastic record was welcome to many large accounting firms. She chose one that specialized in business tax accounting.

She had married Philip soon after getting a good job.

That had been just a year ago.

Philip had gone home with her that Saturday and admitted taking the money in her purse. She had told him they were through and she was going to file for a divorce.

Philip had moved out that night.

She had no idea how long it would take to get a final decree, but she would be single again soon.

She was asking the court to grant her maiden name back. (Newman)

After a lengthy stay at the table I asked if she would like to try my hot tub out.

I told her she could wear a suit or go skinny dipping.

Nan laughed and said that going nude sounded terribly exciting, and after years of being good she wanted to be bad now.

I got beach towels and she helped me take off the cover.

We both undressed, I had only shorts and a tee shirt on, she had only a blouse and shorts on.

We kissed and I felt her hands on my hard prick. I began to feel of those perfect tits. We sat down on the edge of the tub getting re-aquatinted with each others body.

Nan got off the tub and got on her knees between my legs and played with me, she looked my cock over and said "It is just as beautiful as I remembered it to be "BIG-R". She then dived on it taking it all in. No gagging this time.

In a little I pushed her head back. I told her I wanted her as much as she wanted me but it would be better if we waited until we were inside in bed.

We got in the tub. I have several mittens that are made of some rough fiber and I began to scrub Nan all over with one. She loved that.

When I was finished with her she did me.

My skin was tingling.

She wanted another Bloody Mary. I got out of the tub and dried off. I was out of the deep shadow cast by the porch roof as I dried off with a beach towel.

Later Kate said that she saw me but could not tell that I was nude at that distance. She assumed that I was alone, Nan was in the shadows and Kate could not see her.

I went inside and made two drinks and returned, I got back in the tub. Nan was in the tub facing the kitchen with her legs spread and a jet teasing her clit and pussy lips.

I looked out over the back yard and saw Kate coming from her house to mine.

I was still trying to think of something to do when she stepped up on the porch and walked into the shadow of the roof.

"Hi, I saw you out here and thought I --" she saw Nan was there and never finished her sentence.

Nan turned to face Kate and in so doing showed her body down to her navel.

Kate got a good look at those big tits and huge nipples.

Kate mumbled something about being an intruder and left faster than she had come.

Nan wanted to know what that was all about.

I told her that the lady was my back door neighbor and that was all she was. Just a nice neighbor.

Nan wanted another Bloody Mary, I went into the kitchen to pour each of us one. The binoculars were in a cabinet drawer and I got them out. I wanted to see what Kate was doing after she had witnessed my date and I nude in the hot tub.

Kate was again on the edge of her bed crying. She was beating the hell out of her mattress with both of her clenched fist.

I thought I should give her another chance, it was plain that she was upset after finding me with Nan. I decided to call her one more time.

I returned to my date with drinks.

After a while we got out of the hot tub and dried off. Nan was eager to go in the house and make love.

We had a wonderful week end. Saturday evening I took Nan out for a great steak and then we danced. Later at home we had a nice easy fuck and then a good night's sleep.

Sunday morning we slept late and wakened to enjoy each others body again.

After showering together I took Nan to my favorite place for breakfast. We spent two and a half hours having our meal and talking.

At noon we got back to my house and dived in the bed for more sweet loving.

Nan left for her apartment at near one. She had laundry to do and wanted to call her parents in Fort Worth.

I started laundry and got out my big lawn mower and cut the yard.

Kate came out on her patio and waved. I waved back and kept on cutting grass.

Nan called after dark, she had talked to her father and been told that her mother had terminal cancer. She was in the hospital at Fort Worth. Nan said that she planed to cancel her schedule for the next week and go out there.

The next week was a busy one for me. David and I went over the data he had assembled on the various computers available to us as a distributor.

We met with the people with Sony and made a deal. Sony had a huge warehouse only fifteen blocks away. We planed to stock only two of their computers. We ordered one moderately priced and one of the top of their lines, we planed to fill any sales orders from their warehouse.

We made a similar deal with Panasonic. They also had a warehouse close to us.

I had never gotten around to notifying the insurance company of Abby's death. That had been a task I had shirked because it was such a final ending to our marriage.

Shortly after starting in business I had entered into a group insurance program as a key employee benefit. My company paid the premiums and our employees were insured for one hundred thousand each. There was cash value accumulating each year for future retirement.

At Abby's and my age the premiums were cheap. I had our polices written for five hundred thousand.

Later when the business had become really successful I had another policy written for an additional five hundred thousand for each of us.

I called the agency and began the process of filing a claim. The agent made an appointment and asked that I have copies of the certificate of death and our copies of the policies for the next afternoon at one.

When it was built fifty years before, the building I had my offices in was an appliance sales and repair business. At that time the neighborhood had been a good place for a business to locate.

During the sixties with equal opportunity housing the area became a slum section. The firm that had built my building moved to a suburb of Birmingham and was still prospering.

Four years before Abby's death I had bought the whole block on the south side of the city.

The area was still "Down at the heels" and the land and buildings I acquired were really dirt cheap.

The whole block was abandoned years before and without extensive repairs not a building was usable.

I hired a young Architect who was just starting his business to design my offices.

We had a new metal roof installed on the building then a system of steel louvers that when shut covered the entire front. When open the street and parking area in front were visible from the show room. When closed the building was more secure than a bank.

The only other openings in the eighteen inch thick brick walls were two large steel roll up doors in back.

I had gone in debt to pay for the land and the cost of repair on the building I was using.

The two half million dollar policies would more than pay the remaining mortgage off and leave some money to re-hab other parts of my investment property.

I called the architect I had used before and made an appointment for two days later.

The insurance agent and I met and he took care of all the details required by his company to pay the policies.

I guess I had forgotten that the policies paid double for accidental death.

INSTEAD OF ONE MILLION, WE WERE TALKING ABOUT TWO MILLION !!!

I was promised two checks in about a week and the agent left.

We were going to need four computer desks so I shopped around for a line to sell with the machines. I made a deal with the factory rep of what I thought was the most complete and best quality line of office furniture made. Expensive but worth it. I ordered four desks from their local warehouse.

The rest of the week was taken up assembling the four computers I had ordered.

David was good at that and we had one repair man with computer experience.

Our building was large enough to set up a big area for just computers.

Friday came and I took off early. At home I started the washing machine and puttered at house keeping chores.

The back porch could use a scrub and as I washed it down I thought of my neighbor Kate.

I had no plans for the weekend and I was wondering about Kate. Why had she been so upset about her shorts and top being transparent when she got out of the hot tub.

Why was she crying and beating hell out her bed after she found Nan and I nude in the dam thing.

I had liked being with her, she was good company. I wondered what her hang ups were.

In the kitchen I took out the binoculars and checked to see if she was home.

Kate must have just come in, she was in the kitchen putting up groceries.

The washer timed out and I put that load in the dryer and started another in the washer.

Kate was hanging up her school teacher clothes and walking around in just panties the next time I looked.

She was so beautiful.

I called her and when she answered I told her I was "BIG-R" her back yard neighbor.

I was watching her and saw a big smile appear on her face.

I told her that I would enjoy her company the next morning for breakfast if she were free. I invited her over for Eggs Benedict.

Kate said she would love that and asked what time she should come over.

I told her eight would be fine and we said our good-byes.

I made a trip to the Food World and shopped my list. I make Bloody Marys from scratch so I got all the ingredients for that. I bought English Muffins and shaved Canadian Bacon for Eggs Benedict.

Before going home I stopped by an Alabama State Store for vodka and several different kind of wines.

My meal Friday evening was a frozen Mex. dinner thawed in a microwave.

I spent a few hours at the computer, I read my Email then browsed a few sites with sent in amateur nude pictures.

After playing poker for a while I was ready for bed and turned in.

Saturday morning I got up at my usual 5 a.m. and made coffee. I put on a pair of shorts and a tank top and had my cup of inspiration on the back porch.

Two million dollars was on my mind. I would give that and every thing I could earn the rest of my life if it would bring Abby back. I knew that it would not and hoped she was somewhere watching me spend the legacy she left as sensibly as possible. I wanted to spend it all on improving the shabby block of land I owned in Birmingham.

At about seven a.m. I went into the kitchen and checked to see if Kate was up. She was sitting on the side of her bed painting her toe nails. She was nude and oh so beautiful I wanted to touch her right then.

I decided that I was very much interested in her. This morning I was determined to either get our relationship to a point of intimacy or drop her completely.

I watched her dry her toes then do her finger nails then dry them with her hair dryer.

Kate took her shower and put on just shorts and a top.

At about seven thirty I called her, I said "Wake up sleepy head" and she informed me she had been awake for hours.

I asked if she wanted to come over then, I had been awake for hours too.

Kate told me she would be right over.

Soon I heard her knock on the back door.

I opened it and said "Good morning and welcome to my house pretty lady."

As she started to come in I put my hands on her arms and attempted to kiss her lips. She turned her cheek to me.

I put both hands on her hips and pushed her gently back out the door. I told her we must practice greeting each other, let's try again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.